Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shinzo Abe Shot dead 10:04 - Jul 8 with 3717 viewsonehunglow

Now Japan.

rip

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 11:13 - Jul 8 with 3171 viewstrampie

Right winger who cosied up the West, always off about having American nuclear weapons in Japan, his passing won't be moaned by some in China and Russia.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:36 - Jul 8 with 3118 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 11:13 - Jul 8 by trampie

Right winger who cosied up the West, always off about having American nuclear weapons in Japan, his passing won't be moaned by some in China and Russia.

I was going to comment on what a shocking and tragic assassination this is, but after reading your shocking revelation that he cosied up to the west it’s clear he was far too dangerous to be left alive.
Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:53 - Jul 8 with 3092 viewstrampie

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:36 - Jul 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I was going to comment on what a shocking and tragic assassination this is, but after reading your shocking revelation that he cosied up to the west it’s clear he was far too dangerous to be left alive.

I'm a bit concerned you didn't know about his alliegances, was it a deranged person shot him, a strange cult member, somebody put up to it by the opposition either domestic or international or was it a disgruntled person affected by US bases personnel bad behaviour or somebody doing it to blame an innocent group, who knows hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:57 - Jul 8 with 3085 viewstrampie

I wonder if this will be Japan's JFK type scenario with all sorts of theories and mysteries or just a straight forward case.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 13:54 - Jul 8 with 3052 viewsonehunglow

It's hard to find words to reply to Tramps.
It's as if all considered left wing are angels.

Guy is shot in the back and yet he is pilloried on here becasue he .....us in the West.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE TRAMPIE.....

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 14:01 - Jul 8 with 3045 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:53 - Jul 8 by trampie

I'm a bit concerned you didn't know about his alliegances, was it a deranged person shot him, a strange cult member, somebody put up to it by the opposition either domestic or international or was it a disgruntled person affected by US bases personnel bad behaviour or somebody doing it to blame an innocent group, who knows hey.

It’s a mystery innit.
Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 14:01 - Jul 8 with 3044 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 12:57 - Jul 8 by trampie

I wonder if this will be Japan's JFK type scenario with all sorts of theories and mysteries or just a straight forward case.

I wonder too. I think it will be one of those two options.
Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 15:06 - Jul 8 with 3015 viewsCountyJim

Did a Japanese sniper get him
Login to get fewer ads

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 15:38 - Jul 8 with 2995 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 15:06 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

Did a Japanese sniper get him

Probably all them nazis in Ukraine.
Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 19:41 - Jul 8 with 2942 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

At least the shooter was responsible and was wearing a mask to protect everyone around him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 22:41 - Jul 8 with 2884 viewstrampie

Reading about Abe family war controversies and then seeing him in that plane marked '731' shocking.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 23:53 - Jul 9 with 2799 viewsDr_Parnassus

What an awful thread.

An elderly man murdered and it’s being justified because he, thankfully, wasn’t a raging leftie.

This is very dangerous talk which without question would constitute for hate speech. Not the first time from Trampie either.

Do better.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 00:03 - Jul 10 with 2798 viewsKeithHaynes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 23:53 - Jul 9 by Dr_Parnassus

What an awful thread.

An elderly man murdered and it’s being justified because he, thankfully, wasn’t a raging leftie.

This is very dangerous talk which without question would constitute for hate speech. Not the first time from Trampie either.

Do better.

Ooooh careful now you might be declared a neo foreskin 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 00:13 - Jul 10 with 2773 viewsDr_Parnassus

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 00:03 - Jul 10 by KeithHaynes

Ooooh careful now you might be declared a neo foreskin 😂

I have been called worse.

Ironic, isn’t it, that most of the hate you see today comes from those aligning themselves with the left. The other site is an absolute pit of rage and hate for example.

If Biden gets gunned down and murdered tomorrow I don’t think you would see many on the right celebrating.

Reverse the scenario and there would be open celebration.

There are still one or two idiots on here that would feel far more at home on another site shall we say.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 0:44]

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 00:15 - Jul 10 with 2772 viewsKeithHaynes

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 00:13 - Jul 10 by Dr_Parnassus

I have been called worse.

Ironic, isn’t it, that most of the hate you see today comes from those aligning themselves with the left. The other site is an absolute pit of rage and hate for example.

If Biden gets gunned down and murdered tomorrow I don’t think you would see many on the right celebrating.

Reverse the scenario and there would be open celebration.

There are still one or two idiots on here that would feel far more at home on another site shall we say.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 0:44]

The left are the right they just don’t see it.
Because they live in 1984.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 06:53 - Jul 10 with 2734 viewstrampie

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 06:54 - Jul 10 with 2729 viewstrampie

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 08:30 - Jul 10 with 2696 viewstrampie

My exact thoughts were the same as what is said in this article, as regards what if the current German leader was pictured giving a thumbs up with a nazi swastika on the plane ?

Is holocaust denial a criminal offence in some countries ?, his attitude towards Japan's attrocities is shocking.

And what a load of low life's the Americas who let off the doctor deaths and camp commanders on condition they told them how the live experiments went on women and children, they apparently even helped make Shinzo grandfather prime minister, at least the Russians put the ones they caught on trial and jailed them, no hangings because they wanted to know the results of the experiments but at least they put them on trial unlike the Americans.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 12:10]

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 08:55 - Jul 10 with 2684 viewsDr_Winston

Good job he didn't join the Top Gear boys on their road trip through Argentina as well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 2600 viewsDr_Parnassus

I do love it when Trampie cocks up and spends post after post telling us how he hasn’t…

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 20:19 - Jul 10 with 2525 viewstrampie

Sounds like Roathie is talking about himself, Shinzo Abe history is Shinzo Abe history.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 22:40 - Jul 10 with 2461 viewsDr_Parnassus

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 20:19 - Jul 10 by trampie

Sounds like Roathie is talking about himself, Shinzo Abe history is Shinzo Abe history.

I’m sure that made sense in your head when it popped in, sadly for the rest of us we have a firm grasp of the language and that is too much of a challenge to decipher.

But on the last thread I saw you attempt politics on, you ended up adopting a Nazi view of Jews. Here you are justifying the murder of an elderly man, simply because you disagreed with his views on things.

That’s extremely, extremely deranged.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2022 22:41]

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 07:07 - Jul 11 with 2418 viewstrampie

On the contrary.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 07:31 - Jul 11 with 2406 viewsDr_Winston

Trampie is and always has been a nasty little bigot with a tendency to show his true colours eventually. First time he's gone full on so soon though. Usually takes him a few more posts before he reveals himself as the type of person who would have cheerfully participated in any kind of political slaughter if he found himself on the side with the guns.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 08:06 - Jul 11 with 2385 viewsDr_Parnassus

Shinzo Abe Shot dead on 07:31 - Jul 11 by Dr_Winston

Trampie is and always has been a nasty little bigot with a tendency to show his true colours eventually. First time he's gone full on so soon though. Usually takes him a few more posts before he reveals himself as the type of person who would have cheerfully participated in any kind of political slaughter if he found himself on the side with the guns.

One of the most disturbing posters this forum has. By quite some distance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024