Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most difficult job in the world? 16:51 - Oct 28 with 1531 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Obviously nurses and other healthcare professionals work super hard under enormous pressure. You need an enormous amount of training and talent to be an astronaut, a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. Manual labour jobs like mining or being a lumberjack is incredibly labour intensive and can be quite dangerous.

But after watching ‘tipping point’ for the first time today I now realise that Ben Shepherd has the worlds most difficult job, charged with desperately trying and failing to manufacture a modicum of tension and excitement in counters falling over the edge of a fairground machine.

The guy deserves a medal.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Most difficult job in the world? on 17:37 - Oct 28 with 1490 viewsWingstandwood

So many?

Heavily laden soldiers trying to stay ‘switched on’ when the body and mind are screaming the total opposite in searing heat and humidity, whilst knowing all to well that the next step forward could be onto an I.E.D pressure plate or ambush from an unseen enemy.

Blameless (that lies with politicians!) hospital staff in an A+E suffering on the job stress/demand whilst having the additional worry of knowing that there are people and families outside of examination/treatment area’s that have been waiting for 24 hours in pain and emotional distress.

Ready-mix guys pushing over filled barrows through a quagmire of ready-mix to fill floor shuttering in heatwaves. Paramedics facing attack and abuse from ungrateful anti-socials high on drink and drugs. Police, NHS frontline staff, those working at dangerous height in the freezing cold, wind and rain etc.

Too many to mention, It really does take the complete and utter p1ss out of those that wanted to “work-from-home” refusing to go back to an office when there was a Covid vaccine in place and when the disease had largely gone away and mutated into a weaker strain.

Argus!

Most difficult job in the world? on 17:53 - Oct 28 with 1481 viewsonehunglow

Most difficult job in the world? on 17:37 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

So many?

Heavily laden soldiers trying to stay ‘switched on’ when the body and mind are screaming the total opposite in searing heat and humidity, whilst knowing all to well that the next step forward could be onto an I.E.D pressure plate or ambush from an unseen enemy.

Blameless (that lies with politicians!) hospital staff in an A+E suffering on the job stress/demand whilst having the additional worry of knowing that there are people and families outside of examination/treatment area’s that have been waiting for 24 hours in pain and emotional distress.

Ready-mix guys pushing over filled barrows through a quagmire of ready-mix to fill floor shuttering in heatwaves. Paramedics facing attack and abuse from ungrateful anti-socials high on drink and drugs. Police, NHS frontline staff, those working at dangerous height in the freezing cold, wind and rain etc.

Too many to mention, It really does take the complete and utter p1ss out of those that wanted to “work-from-home” refusing to go back to an office when there was a Covid vaccine in place and when the disease had largely gone away and mutated into a weaker strain.

Emergency services
ALL of them.

Doctors make tough decisions but it is paramedics that are crucial at trauma incidents on the streets

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Most difficult job in the world? (n/t) on 18:29 - Oct 28 with 1459 viewslifelong

[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 19:58]
Most difficult job in the world? on 18:41 - Oct 28 with 1456 viewsbritferry

To the OP: its a hell of a game show mun, you can be put in during the first round, get a large drop and make the final without even having to answer a question.

And its not like a fair ground, you get ripped off there as they have side drops that rob your money.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Most difficult job in the world? on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 1423 viewsCatullus

Trawlerman/woman, blooming hard.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Most difficult job in the world? on 09:54 - Oct 29 with 1306 viewsBest_loser

Kim jong uns hairdresser or dentist
[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 10:23]
Most difficult job in the world? on 10:28 - Oct 29 with 1280 viewsSirjohnalot

Fire fighter/armed forces. Heroes all
Most difficult job in the world? on 10:30 - Oct 29 with 1272 viewscontroversial_jack

Builders, working in the fields, mining, trawlers, anything manual is far more demanding day to day
Login to get fewer ads

Most difficult job in the world? on 10:38 - Oct 29 with 1267 viewsSirjohnalot

Most difficult job in the world? on 10:30 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

Builders, working in the fields, mining, trawlers, anything manual is far more demanding day to day

Dad was a steelworker doing double shift in Port Talbot. That’s proper work, not poncing round in a wig and gown like me. Top respect for anyone like that.
Most difficult job in the world? on 11:16 - Oct 29 with 1244 viewsKeithHaynes

Most difficult job in the world? on 10:38 - Oct 29 by Sirjohnalot

Dad was a steelworker doing double shift in Port Talbot. That’s proper work, not poncing round in a wig and gown like me. Top respect for anyone like that.

Website moderation when it’s done properly 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Most difficult job in the world? on 11:18 - Oct 29 with 1237 viewsCountyJim

Worked in a lot of places in steelworks the Coke ovens is hell especially battery top and loads of my former colleagues have terrible chest issues.

Special mention to mortuary staff they see the most grim stuff you wouldn't want to see or deal with especially young kids myself and my colleagues just transport the departed but the stuff they have to do

Think you'll find it hard to beat those
Most difficult job in the world? on 11:34 - Oct 29 with 1231 viewsWingstandwood

Most difficult job in the world? on 10:38 - Oct 29 by Sirjohnalot

Patrick Harrington Q.C (or should that now be K.C for a retired member, of the bar?) his father worked at the (Ebbw Vale) local steelworks also (2:15s).

Those were the days when you could step outside of your front door and you'd walk right right into the path of 'heavy industry'.

https://www.itv.com/walesprogrammes/articles/face-to-face-patrick-harrington

Argus!

Most difficult job in the world? on 11:42 - Oct 29 with 1205 viewsSirjohnalot

Most difficult job in the world? on 11:18 - Oct 29 by CountyJim

Worked in a lot of places in steelworks the Coke ovens is hell especially battery top and loads of my former colleagues have terrible chest issues.

Special mention to mortuary staff they see the most grim stuff you wouldn't want to see or deal with especially young kids myself and my colleagues just transport the departed but the stuff they have to do

Think you'll find it hard to beat those

He was in the Cold Mill. Used to work for Bata shoe company in Leicester after his national service days, came home, needed a job so simply walked into the Steel Works , told them he had a job interview (he didn’t ) pretended to be annoyed when they couldn’t find it, give him an interview anyway, and worked there till he retired.

I’ve inherited some of his bluster and cheekiness : )
Most difficult job in the world? on 11:45 - Oct 29 with 1201 viewscontroversial_jack

Retirement is tough, but it comes recommended
Most difficult job in the world? on 11:53 - Oct 29 with 1183 viewsCatullus

Most difficult job in the world? on 11:16 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Website moderation when it’s done properly 😂

What would you know about it

To be fair, there are many outdoor workers whose jobs are very hard because of the climate. it is no joke getting soaking wet and freezing cold 5 days a week for seemingly weeks on end. Even so, they aren't as hard as say, soldiering, A&E or some others.

Personally I wouldn't want to be a traffic warden, it's a thankless task, nobody likes them yet we all complain about people parking like idiots.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Most difficult job in the world? on 15:11 - Oct 29 with 1136 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Still seen nothing to beat Ben Shephard. “Ooh we’ve got a rider, will it lie flat?”

He’s working with nothing.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Most difficult job in the world? on 16:23 - Oct 29 with 1097 viewsKeithHaynes

Most difficult job in the world? on 11:45 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

Retirement is tough, but it comes recommended

Oh yes indeed mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Most difficult job in the world? on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 1053 viewsScotia

Care assistant in a nursing home. Physically and emotionally draining, working shifts with barely a break.

All for minimum wage.

I honestly don't know how they do it.

Ben Shepperd goes without saying though, but I think Susanna Reid deserves an honourable mention spent years sitting next to Piers Morgan to be rewarded with Richard Madeley after Piers buggered off.
Most difficult job in the world? on 19:07 - Oct 29 with 1041 viewsWingstandwood

Most difficult job in the world? on 18:46 - Oct 29 by Scotia

Care assistant in a nursing home. Physically and emotionally draining, working shifts with barely a break.

All for minimum wage.

I honestly don't know how they do it.

Ben Shepperd goes without saying though, but I think Susanna Reid deserves an honourable mention spent years sitting next to Piers Morgan to be rewarded with Richard Madeley after Piers buggered off.

And they faced the Covid storm with utmost bravery and true proffesionalism just like others e,g. ASDA workers etc.

All faced the danger of a terryfying'viral-load' dose of Covid (the more of the virus you breathed in the more danger you were in) the very thought of which terrifed doctors, nurses, care assiatants, ASDA workers etc, but yet they still stayed at their posts like true hero's.

That again puts extra further shame on weak minded, man-child, beta-males of type without underlying immunity disorders etc who refused to go back to the office even when there was a vaccine and no real danger.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 19:41]

Argus!

Most difficult job in the world? on 10:45 - Oct 30 with 959 viewscontroversial_jack

Most difficult job in the world? on 19:07 - Oct 29 by Wingstandwood

And they faced the Covid storm with utmost bravery and true proffesionalism just like others e,g. ASDA workers etc.

All faced the danger of a terryfying'viral-load' dose of Covid (the more of the virus you breathed in the more danger you were in) the very thought of which terrifed doctors, nurses, care assiatants, ASDA workers etc, but yet they still stayed at their posts like true hero's.

That again puts extra further shame on weak minded, man-child, beta-males of type without underlying immunity disorders etc who refused to go back to the office even when there was a vaccine and no real danger.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2022 19:41]

Nurses and care workers really had no choice, it's their job to deal with sick patients. This was said by mrs CJ who worked on a covid ward throughout. When they were clapping NHS staff she said it's their job. Not taking it away from them, but it's what they do , and they did it brilliantly. They had very little support from NHS management or the govt though, which is criminal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024