Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs 10:39 - Jan 8 with 1518 viewsThrasher6

Saw this on the Brizzle forum. Interesting reading. Thought we'd be higher than that tbh...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/219227-average-away-followings-so-far-th

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 10:47 - Jan 8 with 1495 viewsKeithHaynes

Some of these trips are 20 miles apart though mate.
I can see that changing dramatically with the away games we have ahead of us, for all clubs.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:14 - Jan 8 with 1448 viewsThrasher6

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 10:47 - Jan 8 by KeithHaynes

Some of these trips are 20 miles apart though mate.
I can see that changing dramatically with the away games we have ahead of us, for all clubs.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Agreed it does seem skewed at the moment. Will be good to see the final table....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:21 - Jan 8 with 1433 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

We must have further to travel on average than any club in the football league apart from maybe Plymouth or Carlisle.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:31 - Jan 8 with 1419 viewsBadlands

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:21 - Jan 8 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We must have further to travel on average than any club in the football league apart from maybe Plymouth or Carlisle.

Average travel is shown in the article
Ours is 2016 miles per game
Only Sunderland and Norwich come close but no other over 200 miles.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:32 - Jan 8 with 1418 viewsWhiterockin

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 11:31 - Jan 8 by Badlands

Average travel is shown in the article
Ours is 2016 miles per game
Only Sunderland and Norwich come close but no other over 200 miles.

2016 miles per game?
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 13:33 - Jan 8 with 1297 viewsbennytheblue

Less than us eh? Thought you were huge……
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 13:42 - Jan 8 with 1287 viewsNotLoyal

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 13:33 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

Less than us eh? Thought you were huge……

Good afternoon mate, I think you will find that’s you lot.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 1281 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cardiff have on average 11.64% higher away gates.

But Swansea have to travel on average 15.74% further.

Pretty much neck and neck but if you adjust for distance travelled then Swansea have higher following per distance travelled metric.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 14:47 - Jan 8 with 1200 viewsbennytheblue

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 13:42 - Jan 8 by NotLoyal

Good afternoon mate, I think you will find that’s you lot.

No no, we just think it because we are capital and that….you just keep telling us it’s really you lot.
How did your big Derby go? I see you’ve knicked that gag off us too
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 15:03 - Jan 8 with 1172 viewsNotLoyal

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 14:47 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

No no, we just think it because we are capital and that….you just keep telling us it’s really you lot.

Plymouth did it in the nineties according polluted Rivers 😂
Then they met the jacks !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 15:06 - Jan 8 with 1170 viewsBryanSwan

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 14:47 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

The last derby we had we won 2-0, don't know why you'd want to bring that up.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 15:12 - Jan 8 with 1157 viewsbennytheblue

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 15:06 - Jan 8 by BryanSwan

The last derby we had we won 2-0, don't know why you'd want to bring that up.

Oh I miss read the situ, I thought because we are so lame and you win so easily these days that the wurzels were your new rivals….whoops
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 16:08 - Jan 8 with 1106 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Very good away attendance considering Swansea have to travel more than any other Club in the Championship. Not helped when reading gave us so few tickets for the boxing match when we could have taken 3 to 4000 .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 16:09 - Jan 8 with 1105 viewsSullutaCreturned

Oh no, we never claimed to be bigger, just quite simply better.
Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 16:14 - Jan 8 with 1098 viewsKeithHaynes

Average away following this season for all Championship clubs on 16:09 - Jan 8 by SullutaCreturned

Oh no, we never claimed to be bigger, just quite simply better.

Definitely bigger. Of course !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024