Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today 07:20 - Jan 14 with 1304 viewsSwansIndependent

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today 14th Jan 2023 07:17
In the reverse fixture the swans managed a 2-1 win over the black cats earlier on in the season but todays game most certainly won’t be the breeze for Swansea that first half was back in October. That day the swans dominated for fifty minutes before Sunderland got back in the game in the second half. 0

Game day build up, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 08:55 - Jan 14 with 882 viewsBoundy

So I expect nothing but a defeat today for us

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:07 - Jan 14 with 870 viewsFireboy2

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 08:55 - Jan 14 by Boundy

Same here boundy.

You watch us win now 🙄
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:33 - Jan 14 with 841 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:07 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Same here boundy.

You watch us win now 🙄

1-0 us. Piroe
33.61 / 1
£5 on.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 9:40]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:41 - Jan 14 with 824 viewsBoundy

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:07 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Same here boundy.

You watch us win now 🙄

Silently hoping , silently hoping

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 794 viewspencoedjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 08:55 - Jan 14 by Boundy

Same here.

3-1 defeat
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:05 - Jan 14 with 789 viewsonehunglow

Why are we not confident?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:18 - Jan 14 with 756 viewsWhiterockin

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:05 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

We are away to the team 5th on current form. Our squad is currently weaker than it has been with out of favour players still here and players wanted not come in yet. A draw would be an excellent result for us.
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:25 - Jan 14 with 739 viewsonehunglow

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:18 - Jan 14 by Whiterockin

We are away to the team 5th on current form. Our squad is currently weaker than it has been with out of favour players still here and players wanted not come in yet. A draw would be an excellent result for us.

A draw would be indeed so.
Last week however,our coach said we played the best ever ,at least for a while so why are not we all shouting the odds.
Rhetorical I know.

Login to get fewer ads

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:42 - Jan 14 with 730 viewsonehunglow

Mowbray exactly the sort of mana we should have had as coach .
Man who knows the game
We can but only dream

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 11:05 - Jan 14 with 710 viewsswan65split

Unfortunately I feel the same, with the added worry about the ref, but hoping that I may be wrong, fingers , toes and spaghetti strands crossed.
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 11:46 - Jan 14 with 680 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:05 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

I am very confident.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:05 - Jan 14 with 653 viewsunion_jack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 11:46 - Jan 14 by builthjack

I am very confident.

That’s great. Now tell us, based on what exactly?

I’m not saying you’re going to be wrong, nobody knows but how can you be so confident based on the empirical evidence you have at hand?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:08 - Jan 14 with 649 viewsonehunglow

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:05 - Jan 14 by union_jack

I’m not saying you’re going to be wrong, nobody knows but how can you be so confident based on the empirical evidence you have at hand?

He s not. It’s just for for forum consumption

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:17 - Jan 14 with 619 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:05 - Jan 14 by union_jack

Last weeks first half performance was good. Do that against Sunderland for 90 minutes.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we won 2 or 3 nil.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:18 - Jan 14 with 613 viewsWhiterockin

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:17 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Last weeks first half performance was good. Do that against Sunderland for 90 minutes.

But we never do it for 90 minutes.
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:23 - Jan 14 with 586 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:18 - Jan 14 by Whiterockin

But we never do it for 90 minutes.

Today is the day. Confident.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:29 - Jan 14 with 581 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray, in 20 years in Management, loses one game in three.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 552 viewsunion_jack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:17 - Jan 14 by builthjack

It would me tbh. But you never know.

All I’m saying is that our recent record matched to theirs doesn’t favour us so I couldn’t say I’m very confident. If you had to put everything on it, which result would you really go for?

Treat that rhetorically if you like, I do admire your confidence at times though sometimes it’s misplaced😉😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 13:02 - Jan 14 with 548 viewsKeithHaynes

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 10:42 - Jan 14 by onehunglow

Mowbray exactly the sort of mana we should have had as coach .
Man who knows the game
We can but only dream

So can he. No ta.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 514 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 12:56 - Jan 14 by union_jack

It would me tbh. But you never know.

All I’m saying is that our recent record matched to theirs doesn’t favour us so I couldn’t say I’m very confident. If you had to put everything on it, which result would you really go for?

Treat that rhetorically if you like, I do admire your confidence at times though sometimes it’s misplaced😉😁

They are just 3 points ahead of us. Similar record this season.

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 439 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 09:33 - Jan 14 by builthjack

1-0 us. Piroe
33.61 / 1
£5 on.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2023 9:40]

Keep it like this boys

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:14 - Jan 14 with 436 viewsWhiterockin

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:11 - Jan 14 by builthjack

Keep it like this boys

Good luck, but I would like us to get a couple.
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:41 - Jan 14 with 415 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:14 - Jan 14 by Whiterockin

Good luck, but I would like us to get a couple.

You jinxed it

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:44 - Jan 14 with 409 viewsWhiterockin

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:41 - Jan 14 by builthjack

You jinxed it

You would donate a fiver for us to win every week
Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:54 - Jan 14 with 393 viewsbuilthjack

Mowbray has some special plans for Swansea City today on 16:44 - Jan 14 by Whiterockin

You would donate a fiver for us to win every week

Absolutely

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024