Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter of discontent 20:31 - Feb 5 with 1126 viewssw02sea

I don’t know about you, but I’m very, very discontented with the Invisible man, that is Mr Julian Lap Dog Winter.
All that has gone on, (or not gone on in his case) especially theses past few days, and still no mea culpa from our Chairman, or is that now Chairperson ?
There is more of a backbone in a blancmange, covered in jelly than this guy.
Can you imagine putting your faith in him, to be the catalyst for sourcing a new manager, when Russy finally gets his P45 form?
“It won’t be him” I hear you say, it will be those fountains of football knowledge across the pond ie Noddy & Botox boy Levine
The same 2 that did their due diligence on Russy in the first place
The very same Russy that catapulted the MK dons of league 1, to the dizzy heights of 19 & 13th in consecutive seasons, by playing wonderful possession based football, but not actually winning that many games.
Perhaps the Invisible man can grow a pair, and enlighten us all on his thoughts going forwards, on the shambolic way our football club is currently being run

Winter of discontent on 21:09 - Feb 5 with 1067 viewsQJumpingJack

Check his programme notes for the game yesterday vs Birmingham. He has given an update on the transfer debacle.
Winter of discontent on 21:28 - Feb 5 with 1036 viewsswan65split

Winter of discontent on 21:09 - Feb 5 by QJumpingJack

Check his programme notes for the game yesterday vs Birmingham. He has given an update on the transfer debacle.

This week saw the January transfer window draw to a close, with it being well documented that we didn’t bring in any new additions to the playing squad.

It is disappointing that we weren’t able to add to the squad, particularly because of the hard work that had gone into the planning process.

Not a lot really is it. I used to have a bigger not from my Mam to go for fags for her up the shops,
Winter of discontent on 22:29 - Feb 5 with 974 viewsAguycalledJack

Hasn’t he got previous form at Huddersfield for being a bit 💩
Winter of discontent on 22:44 - Feb 5 with 940 viewsSTID2017

Winter of discontent on 21:28 - Feb 5 by swan65split

This week saw the January transfer window draw to a close, with it being well documented that we didn’t bring in any new additions to the playing squad.

It is disappointing that we weren’t able to add to the squad, particularly because of the hard work that had gone into the planning process.

Not a lot really is it. I used to have a bigger not from my Mam to go for fags for her up the shops,

Bit meh isn't it ?
Should come out and make a full statement now that the dust has settled ( a bit )

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Winter of discontent on 14:11 - Feb 6 with 781 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not like the personal attacks on good people doing a sound job on behalf of the club. If Winter is not up to the job he will be sacked. In any case insulting him is not good and in my opinion does not belong on this "cleaned up forum".

"Blancmange" "Bottox boy"?

Swansea January signings 0 Wrexham showbiz folks 2 lower league battlers. Swsnea could have bought a couple of squad fillers like Wrexham I guess.

At least no Asoro, Mckays and Declan John, Kris Peterson, Goykeres who Swansea mangers themselves did not rate. Oko flex, Stevens, Rhys Williams, Burns Morris Arriola Freeman. 17 games left.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 14:13]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Winter of discontent on 14:12 - Feb 6 with 775 viewsonehunglow

Winter of discontent on 14:11 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not like the personal attacks on good people doing a sound job on behalf of the club. If Winter is not up to the job he will be sacked. In any case insulting him is not good and in my opinion does not belong on this "cleaned up forum".

"Blancmange" "Bottox boy"?

Swansea January signings 0 Wrexham showbiz folks 2 lower league battlers. Swsnea could have bought a couple of squad fillers like Wrexham I guess.

At least no Asoro, Mckays and Declan John, Kris Peterson, Goykeres who Swansea mangers themselves did not rate. Oko flex, Stevens, Rhys Williams, Burns Morris Arriola Freeman. 17 games left.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 14:13]

Fair comment really.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Winter of discontent on 13:21 - Feb 8 with 643 viewssw02sea

Have to admit, I went a bit over the top with my comments, and would like to apologise.
Lesson learnt, never post when your angry concerning the Swans. 😵‍💫
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024