Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) 20:51 - Apr 5 with 16777 viewsRhonnda_Jack

[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 20:52]

Poll: If you could have one Swan song who would you pick? (Jan window)

0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:01 - Apr 5 with 10393 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Naughton
3
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 with 10377 viewsDr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Replaced Trundle and did even better. Now basically forgotten.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

4
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 with 10385 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Replaced Trundle and did even better. Now basically forgotten.


Good shout doc, even though he was lazy and slow.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 21:05]
3
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 with 10383 viewsWhiterockin

Danny Graham.
3
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:07 - Apr 5 with 10354 viewsDr_Winston

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

Good shout doc, even though he was lazy and slow.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 21:05]


Even at the time he was disliked in some quarters for replacing "Lord Lee" and having the temerity to score even more goals.

He should be considered a major reason why we progressed under Martinez. Instead I doubt many younger fans even know who he is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

4
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 5 with 10362 viewslifelong

Mark Gower.
1
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 10311 viewsWhiterockin

OK I will put it out there. Grimes.
0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 10286 viewslifelong

Pablo was another underestimated by many.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 5 with 10269 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

OK I will put it out there. Grimes.


You gotta drag the thread down haven't you
1
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 5 with 10261 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

You gotta drag the thread down haven't you


0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:21 - Apr 5 with 10198 viewsDJack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Replaced Trundle and did even better. Now basically forgotten.


Beat me to it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

1
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 5 with 10190 viewsKeithHaynes

De Guzman.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

4
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:26 - Apr 5 with 10184 viewsPlankton

Itay Schechter
0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:57 - Apr 5 with 10172 viewsRobbie

Going back to the good old says under the Vetch floodlights , mention to Keith Walker .

Never going to be a maestro on the ball , but gave everything for The Swans every game .
0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 00:10 - Apr 6 with 10165 viewsGixerJack

How about Joe Allon?
0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 00:38 - Apr 6 with 10138 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bafetimi Gomis.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

3
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 06:49 - Apr 6 with 10115 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:57 - Apr 5 by Robbie

Going back to the good old says under the Vetch floodlights , mention to Keith Walker .

Never going to be a maestro on the ball , but gave everything for The Swans every game .


If you want to go back that far I would mention Danny Bartley.
0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 07:05 - Apr 6 with 10110 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Cork

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

5
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:02 - Apr 6 with 10067 viewsBoundy

at the time Pablo Hernández, oft criticised but on his day possibly the most technically gifted player in the squad .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 10050 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Mark Gower.



I hope he was worthy of your love .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:24 - Apr 6 with 10049 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Pablo was another underestimated by many.


Certainly by me..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 6 with 10046 viewsonehunglow

Jimmy McLaughlin
Barrie Jones
Brian Evans
Roy Evans
Ben Cabango

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:29 - Apr 6 with 10045 viewsvetchonian

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 07:05 - Apr 6 by builthjack

Jack Cork


Good shout.....just becasue he wasnt Leon....as Naughton wasnt Rangel

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

3
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 6 with 10044 viewsvetchonian

What about the overestimated player?

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

0
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:32 - Apr 6 with 10041 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

What about the overestimated player?


De Guzman
Gower
Grimes

Stand alone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026