Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … 19:40 - Dec 15 with 1203 viewsSwansIndependent

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … 15th Dec 2023 19:36
Swansea City have been preparing since Wednesday afternoon for tomorrow afternoons game at the SwanseaCity.Com Stadium - in amongst all the ‘manager search’ news this week. Middlesbrough are the visitors ( KO 3pm ) 0

Boro here we come, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 19:59 - Dec 15 with 1154 viewsWhiterockin

Personally I didn't think the players were playing for the coach on Tuesday, there needs to be a massive improvement for him to have any chance.
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 20:09 - Dec 15 with 1128 viewspembsjack

Why? A win against a poor 10 man Rotherham or an awful performance at Stoke. Nothing I have seen suggests he is what we need.
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 20:21 - Dec 15 with 1104 viewscontroversial_jack

Chris Davies will be announced tomorrow
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:14 - Dec 15 with 1005 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 20:21 - Dec 15 by controversial_jack

Chris Davies will be announced tomorrow

Sunday or Monday I heard.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:17 - Dec 15 with 991 viewsOptimisticJack

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:14 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

Would be great to see him in the stand tomorrow.
Give the crowd a lift.

Optimisticjack

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:57 - Dec 15 with 929 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:17 - Dec 15 by OptimisticJack

Would be great to see him in the stand tomorrow.
Give the crowd a lift.

😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 23:58 - Dec 15 with 821 viewsQJumpingJack

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 21:14 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

If the club have done their homework then they should be announcing 5pm on Saturday evening.
Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 19:18 - Dec 16 with 651 viewsBoundy

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 23:58 - Dec 15 by QJumpingJack

If the club have done their homework then they should be announcing 5pm on Saturday evening.

After today he may have changed his mind?,I hope not ,we look leaderless both on and off the pitch and we need someone to pull the Club together ,looking the supporters in front of me many were slumped in there seats with a resigned look on ther faces , we're here because we're here

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 19:32 - Dec 16 with 630 viewsonehunglow

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 19:18 - Dec 16 by Boundy

After today he may have changed his mind?,I hope not ,we look leaderless both on and off the pitch and we need someone to pull the Club together ,looking the supporters in front of me many were slumped in there seats with a resigned look on ther faces , we're here because we're here

We need a lift.
We need inspiration.
At least ,get a captain in,a leader,an inspiration

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheehan in with a chance ? Boro preview … on 22:57 - Dec 24 with 403 viewsbuilthjack

What would Sheehan be on ?
£1000 - £1500 a week?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024