Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! 08:00 - Jan 24 with 1596 viewsSwansIndependent

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! 24th Jan 2024 08:00
We published a story back on January 4th which was promptly used by Wales On Line five hours after it hit our website. The main emphasis of the report was Luke Williams clearly stating what a lack of support for a manager can do for overall relationships within the club. 1

Dialogue complete ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:07 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsGixerJack

At what point are we able to judge what Coleman has done as opposed to what he’s said, and what does that judgement look like?
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:27 - Jan 24 with 1466 viewsunion_jack

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:07 - Jan 24 by GixerJack

At what point are we able to judge what Coleman has done as opposed to what he’s said, and what does that judgement look like?

Next Thursday to start with I’d say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:41 - Jan 24 with 1436 viewspete

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:27 - Jan 24 by union_jack

Next Thursday to start with I’d say.

As you say a wk tomorrow at 11 01 pm
Cant they EVER learn by their mistakes of the past and like others hoping for the best but not holding my breath,
When the new chairman and his pal came in along with the chap from Luton was like a lot of change in the way things would happen and how we would go forward, the summer influx did suprise me and when we were told the buck stops with the chairman here not in the usa i thought ok here we go, but 1 manager later i think ( and could be wrong) NOTHING has changed its Levine who actually still calls the shots, well to me it looks like PLEASE board and chairman show us you dont just talk a lot lets get whats needed in this week plus today
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:42 - Jan 24 with 1430 viewsonehunglow

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:41 - Jan 24 by pete

Cant they EVER learn by their mistakes of the past and like others hoping for the best but not holding my breath,
When the new chairman and his pal came in along with the chap from Luton was like a lot of change in the way things would happen and how we would go forward, the summer influx did suprise me and when we were told the buck stops with the chairman here not in the usa i thought ok here we go, but 1 manager later i think ( and could be wrong) NOTHING has changed its Levine who actually still calls the shots, well to me it looks like PLEASE board and chairman show us you dont just talk a lot lets get whats needed in this week plus today

Nothing has changed and nothing will.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 11:19 - Jan 24 with 1252 viewsBoundy

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 09:41 - Jan 24 by pete

Not sure you can call it "mistakes" to me its a deliberate policy .To Levine we're his trainset and no one else can play . I do hope I'm wrong but somehow I don't think so.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 11:33 - Jan 24 with 1221 viewsKeithHaynes

Stuart James on Twitter last January window.

I’m wondering what comes next as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 12:35 - Jan 24 with 1100 viewsQJumpingJack

It is quite timely that the Trust AGM is next Wednesday evening as the window closes so hopefully they can provide an update.
And one would hope they will interview Coleman and Watson on 1st Feb for Youtube.
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:07 - Jan 24 with 1032 viewspete

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 12:35 - Jan 24 by QJumpingJack

It is quite timely that the Trust AGM is next Wednesday evening as the window closes so hopefully they can provide an update.
And one would hope they will interview Coleman and Watson on 1st Feb for Youtube.

window closes 11 pm thursday 1 st feb
Login to get fewer ads

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:13 - Jan 24 with 1004 viewsKeithHaynes

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:07 - Jan 24 by pete

window closes 11 pm thursday 1 st feb

Thanks, a bit of an oversight from us.

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:27 - Jan 24 with 979 viewspete

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:13 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

Thanks, a bit of an oversight from us.

no probs
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:53 - Jan 24 with 930 viewsQJumpingJack

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:27 - Jan 24 by pete

no probs

One would hope Jake/Jason/Andy and Paul would do another interview with the Trust explaining what worked well and what didn't work well in this transfer window as they did in early February 2023.
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 14:02 - Jan 24 with 898 viewsKeithHaynes

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:53 - Jan 24 by QJumpingJack

One would hope Jake/Jason/Andy and Paul would do another interview with the Trust explaining what worked well and what didn't work well in this transfer window as they did in early February 2023.

That was just an excuse interview which amazingly some people bought.

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 14:10 - Jan 24 with 873 viewsBillyChong

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 13:53 - Jan 24 by QJumpingJack

Just replay last years video next week. It’ll save Andy and Ken from missing a round on the golf course.
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 16:32 - Jan 24 with 733 viewssw02sea

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 14:10 - Jan 24 by BillyChong

Just replay last years video next week. It’ll save Andy and Ken from missing a round on the golf course.

If this window goes tits up, after the assurances LW must have had from The Shysters, he would surely have to walk?
That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 16:34 - Jan 24 with 720 viewsKeithHaynes

That transfer warning from Luke Williams gets louder and louder ! on 16:32 - Jan 24 by sw02sea

If this window goes tits up, after the assurances LW must have had from The Shysters, he would surely have to walk?

We carried that this morning, unless of course he is sucked in by the BS.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024