Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards 19:35 - Dec 13 with 1023 viewsDarran

We were mentioned for 2 seconds by Bellamy.

Flabbergasted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 20:38 - Dec 13 with 913 viewsorion3016

We'll always be unfashionable upstarts

Be over there now after

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 10:28 - Dec 14 with 777 viewspencoedjack

We also did not win team of the year ....

First Welsh football team to win a major trophy in generations and still the eggers win it.
Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:02 - Dec 14 with 737 viewsmax936

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 10:28 - Dec 14 by pencoedjack

We also did not win team of the year ....

First Welsh football team to win a major trophy in generations and still the eggers win it.

You can't blame the eggers, but just why the Swans didn't win it is flabbergasting ffs, to many voters with a Cardiff byas picked the rugby instead of the Swans, that said it wouldn't have surprised me to have seen Scumdiff City win it,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:03 - Dec 14 with 731 viewsDarran

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:02 - Dec 14 by max936

You can't blame the eggers, but just why the Swans didn't win it is flabbergasting ffs, to many voters with a Cardiff byas picked the rugby instead of the Swans, that said it wouldn't have surprised me to have seen Scumdiff City win it,

Was it voted for then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:07 - Dec 14 with 720 viewstomdickharry

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:03 - Dec 14 by Darran

Was it voted for then?

Course it wasn't voted for Eggers in the high places of the BBC automatically think Rugby is the only sport on the Planet.
Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:14 - Dec 14 with 696 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:02 - Dec 14 by max936

I wonder if we'd win it next year if we won the Europa League and stayed up comfortably.
Or maybe they'd give it to the Rhondda Rebels basketball team instead.
It makes BBC Wales look like complete tw*ts though, so small time and bitter and twisted.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:16 - Dec 14 with 687 viewslatchford

This is the reason I've come to hate rugby. I now find myself wanting whoever Wales play to win just to see the press the next day. Sad muppets turning up with daffodil heads on!
Wales is more a football country than a rugby nation. It's just the press who can't see it.
Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:29 - Dec 14 with 667 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:16 - Dec 14 by latchford

This is the reason I've come to hate rugby. I now find myself wanting whoever Wales play to win just to see the press the next day. Sad muppets turning up with daffodil heads on!
Wales is more a football country than a rugby nation. It's just the press who can't see it.

It's a form of mass hypnosis this BBC obsession with rugby. "Come and get your pink cowboy hat heeeeeerrrrrrre"

Login to get fewer ads

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:32 - Dec 14 with 662 viewsmax936

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:03 - Dec 14 by Darran

Was it voted for then?

Fuknows mun, I just assumed it was

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 11:36 - Dec 14 with 650 viewsmax936

Latchford & Brynny, its not Rugby's fault mun, its the media's prawn sarnie brigade's fault, your Cambridge Blue Eddie Butler types.

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 12:28 - Dec 14 with 609 viewsQuakerJack

The fact is, if the Welsh media don't push rugby to the extent they do, the natural order of things will see it become insignificant in Wales compared to football, it's already died at domestic level, how long before we start seeing empty seats for the lesser six nations games against the jocks for example, thousands of unsold tickets in the autumn.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 12:36 - Dec 14 with 599 viewsmax936

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 12:28 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

The fact is, if the Welsh media don't push rugby to the extent they do, the natural order of things will see it become insignificant in Wales compared to football, it's already died at domestic level, how long before we start seeing empty seats for the lesser six nations games against the jocks for example, thousands of unsold tickets in the autumn.

A sad indictment it maybe, but an International day out takes some beating for many and sadly in a lot of cases the Rugby is secondary, that's true in footie games as well for some, but its far more prevalent in Rugby

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 13:02 - Dec 14 with 568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 12:36 - Dec 14 by max936

A sad indictment it maybe, but an International day out takes some beating for many and sadly in a lot of cases the Rugby is secondary, that's true in footie games as well for some, but its far more prevalent in Rugby

The point I was making with the pink cowboy hat was that it's usually pissed up girls with no real understanding other than to have a good time (of course they support Wales but aren't as savvy as most of the male spectators) rather than the type of men who brought their kids in the past because the Union prices them out of it. It's all about paying the stadium debt off and in the meantime they've killed off the goose that lays the golden eggs I.e. The domestic game.

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 13:39 - Dec 14 with 527 viewsDr_Winston

Six Nations is one of the very few sports that the BBC still have full rights to. Of course they're going to big it up at every opportunity.

Might as well just sit back and laugh at the sheer inevitability of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 15:17 - Dec 14 with 431 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sport Wales at the Welsh Sports Personality of the year awards on 13:02 - Dec 14 by Brynmill_Jack

The point I was making with the pink cowboy hat was that it's usually pissed up girls with no real understanding other than to have a good time (of course they support Wales but aren't as savvy as most of the male spectators) rather than the type of men who brought their kids in the past because the Union prices them out of it. It's all about paying the stadium debt off and in the meantime they've killed off the goose that lays the golden eggs I.e. The domestic game.

Do you know how the majority of the pink cowboy hat brigade get their tickets?

It's by being members of rugby clubs - women's rugby clubs and most of them play the game.

It's not a pretty sight though I agree.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024