Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout 15:47 - Jan 22 with 667 viewsQuakerJack

Who fancies a bit of this then? We could hire a pitch over Cwrt Herbert in Neath and go at it hammer and tong

Two line-ups... anyone wanna put themselves forward... ? I'm probably going to be labeled negative and I was a lethal striker back in the day...

Perch, what position do you play? could use a pacey winger to whip some balls in, I'm sure you'd do a better job than the current crop playing for the Swans (see, I'm negative).

raynor, please tell me you're a no-nonsense centre half?? I'd love a good dual...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 15:49 - Jan 22 with 661 viewsDarran

Perch can play in the hole,a black f*cking hole.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 15:59 - Jan 22 with 633 viewswaynekerr55

Which camp am I in?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:00 - Jan 22 with 628 viewsDarran

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 15:59 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

Which camp am I in?

You can run the lines.

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:01 - Jan 22 with 624 viewswaynekerr55

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:00 - Jan 22 by Darran

You can run the lines.

As long as they are not straight - I'm in

What about you? Holding midfield

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:03 - Jan 22 with 622 viewsC_jack

Negatives will be in a 5-4-1 formation surely.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:04 - Jan 22 with 617 viewsDarran

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:01 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

As long as they are not straight - I'm in

What about you? Holding midfield

I'm ref,someones got to make sure Scouce loses.

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:14 - Jan 22 with 590 viewsQuakerJack

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 15:59 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

Which camp am I in?

You know who you are Wayne... if you've criticized the club even slightly at any point, you're negative...

ask yourself this... if we ended up in the conference in a few years time, would you say something negative? if you would you're in, if you'd defend the board and management blindly then you're the enemy to me

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:15 - Jan 22 with 586 viewsQuakerJack

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:04 - Jan 22 by Darran

oh great, my boys will be down to ten men within the first five minutes

Login to get fewer ads

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:18 - Jan 22 with 581 viewsDewi1jack

Would have thought it would be a 5-5 formation with no false striker.
Oh and the goalie is the bus driver!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:27 - Jan 22 with 543 viewsUxbridge

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:14 - Jan 22 by QuakerJack

You know who you are Wayne... if you've criticized the club even slightly at any point, you're negative...

ask yourself this... if we ended up in the conference in a few years time, would you say something negative? if you would you're in, if you'd defend the board and management blindly then you're the enemy to me

An interesting take. I'd never dream of criticising the club of course ....

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 524 viewsQuakerJack

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:27 - Jan 22 by Uxbridge

An interesting take. I'd never dream of criticising the club of course ....

I've been very balanced in my views but I'm a negative, I can only assume that anyone who criticizes would be in the bracket with me.... happy to be...

what camp do you consider yourself Uxbridge?

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:36 - Jan 22 with 503 viewspencoedjack

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:31 - Jan 22 by QuakerJack

I've been very balanced in my views but I'm a negative, I can only assume that anyone who criticizes would be in the bracket with me.... happy to be...

Positive team for me ...
The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:39 - Jan 22 with 492 viewswaynekerr55

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:04 - Jan 22 by Darran

There'll be RANCOUR in his response PROSS

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:47 - Jan 22 with 481 viewsUxbridge

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 16:31 - Jan 22 by QuakerJack

Aye, everyone always thinks their views are balanced

I'm an optimist regarding the playing side. I'd say realist, but anyone who says they're a realist is usually anything but.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 17:11 - Jan 22 with 446 viewsoldcob

Negatives would stay in the dressing room thinking they were bound to lose and get relegated and their supporters would leave after 70mins 'to avoid the traffic'.
The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 20:08 - Jan 22 with 391 viewsQuakerJack

The positives vs negatives Planet Swans kickabout on 17:11 - Jan 22 by oldcob

Negatives would stay in the dressing room thinking they were bound to lose and get relegated and their supporters would leave after 70mins 'to avoid the traffic'.

Whereas the positives would be shouting "come on we're in this game" at 20-0 down

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024