Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning 09:43 - Feb 1 with 1972 viewsMarco82

It's one thing after another ...

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/swansea-city-afc-transfer-news/39519-tensions-ru
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:44 - Feb 1 with 1694 viewsDarran

What bit is fresh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:47 - Feb 1 with 1664 viewsPhaedrus

Pure conjecture.If there is any upside, anything that appears on that website can be safely laughed at.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 9:49]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:48 - Feb 1 with 1661 views3swan

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:44 - Feb 1 by Darran

What bit is fresh?

If they post articles enough times, when he does go (when) they can say they announced the problems first.

This will run and run until they find something else to print about
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:49 - Feb 1 with 1651 viewsMarco82

What bit is fresh?

The fact that it is today. It's a fresh report.
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:49 - Feb 1 with 1636 viewsPhaedrus

Man walks on moon. fresh report.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:52 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewsLeonisGod

What bit is fresh?

Freshly recycled Darren. Must be at least 8 months since this sort of b0llox began. What is the point of that 'news' site?
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:52 - Feb 1 with 1606 viewsjacksinceever

Working on the possibility that it is all true, then Jenkins is 100% correct in his actions.
If Laudrup is adamant in going at the end of the season, then why would Huw & the board back him by spending millions on a player that our next manager may not want ?
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 1597 viewsMarco82

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:52 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

Freshly recycled Darren. Must be at least 8 months since this sort of b0llox began. What is the point of that 'news' site?

Wowzers, don't shoot the messanger guys!
Login to get fewer ads

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 1589 viewsDarran

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:49 - Feb 1 by Marco82

The fact that it is today. It's a fresh report.

I see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:02 - Feb 1 with 1520 viewsmonmouth

And below it, the swans target pullis 'story' . Ffs give it a rest. We all expected 2 years, we will probably only get two years. Where's the fecking fire?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:02 - Feb 1 with 1516 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:52 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

Working on the possibility that it is all true, then Jenkins is 100% correct in his actions.
If Laudrup is adamant in going at the end of the season, then why would Huw & the board back him by spending millions on a player that our next manager may not want ?

So instead of spending millions on players the next manager may or may not want, they're looking to...spend millions on players the next manager may or may not want (Cork)? Have I got that right?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 1462 viewsjacksinceever

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:02 - Feb 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

So instead of spending millions on players the next manager may or may not want, they're looking to...spend millions on players the next manager may or may not want (Cork)? Have I got that right?

No. If the basis of this story is to be believed it would have gone something like:
Swans offer £3 mill, Southampton want more, Huw says no, Southampton say feck off, Laudrup chucks his toys.
I don't know where the truth lies, all these stories are just conjecture and rumour.
The only people that know what happened are the management & staff at the respective clubs, and possibly the player.
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:13 - Feb 1 with 1389 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:07 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

No. If the basis of this story is to be believed it would have gone something like:
Swans offer £3 mill, Southampton want more, Huw says no, Southampton say feck off, Laudrup chucks his toys.
I don't know where the truth lies, all these stories are just conjecture and rumour.
The only people that know what happened are the management & staff at the respective clubs, and possibly the player.

No, the story is implying that the tensions arose as the Chairman is trying to sign a player (Cork) irrespective of the manager's wishes as the manager won't be here next season.

"Laudrup and Jenkins are said to have had a difficult working relationship for some time and the chairman is now believed to be targeting players who he believes will be at the club longer than the manager"

It's all b*llshit anyway, but there we have it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewslonglostjack

What happens at Southampton after the summer is anybody's guess so no harm in putting in a cheeky little bid to let the player know he is on the radar - as for Sports Direct any site that talks about us and Pullis in the same breath is clearly a joke.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 1363 viewsDr_Winston

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 09:52 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

The rate we go through managers that's a risk we take when we sign any player.

The board already dictate a certain style of play and hire their managers accordingly. That should ensure that any manager they appoint can make use of the players he inherits. It's the whole ethos of what we do.

What they then have to do then is get the f*ck out of the way and let the manager manage. If he wants a player and it is within the clubs budget then they should do what they can to bring them in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:17 - Feb 1 with 1339 viewsblaine_scfc

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:16 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

The rate we go through managers that's a risk we take when we sign any player.

The board already dictate a certain style of play and hire their managers accordingly. That should ensure that any manager they appoint can make use of the players he inherits. It's the whole ethos of what we do.

What they then have to do then is get the f*ck out of the way and let the manager manage. If he wants a player and it is within the clubs budget then they should do what they can to bring them in.

Good post
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:20 - Feb 1 with 1318 views2face

I saw "sportsdirect..." and didn't bother to read any further.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 10:22]
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:21 - Feb 1 with 1292 viewsperchrockjack

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:20 - Feb 1 by 2face

we need Lifey for some positive talk right now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 1260 viewsJackSomething

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:20 - Feb 1 by 2face

Is the correct answer.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:30 - Feb 1 with 1228 viewsraynor94

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:21 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

we need Lifey for some positive talk right now

What would be nice is for you to stop jumping on every piece of rubbish journalism sports direct my arse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 1169 viewsperchrockjack

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:30 - Feb 1 by raynor94

What would be nice is for you to stop jumping on every piece of rubbish journalism sports direct my arse

What would also be nice is for you to address the subject not the individual but that s not what you are on this board for is it.
You take an innocuous comment tongue in cheek and twist it for some arcane reason best know to yourself.
I m not even commented about whether Ngog or Emnes are beneficial to our club.

Frankly, now that Ive mentioned it, LAUDRUP and theboard clearluy are hoping the original squad comes good and does the business, which is fine but anyone seriously being POSITIVE about us avoiding the drop is clearly rather too optimistic. We all ope we ll be ok but to be CERTAIN is madness.

The new players will be periferal and Ngog will get almost Vasquez style stick as he is and has been utter shtye but we ve signed him so we HOPE he comes good. Emnes is a name from the PAST .
I m out of here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsJackSomething

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:36 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

What would also be nice is for you to address the subject not the individual but that s not what you are on this board for is it.
You take an innocuous comment tongue in cheek and twist it for some arcane reason best know to yourself.

Frankly, now that Ive mentioned it, LAUDRUP and theboard clearluy are hoping the original squad comes good and does the business, which is fine but anyone seriously being POSITIVE about us avoiding the drop is clearly rather too optimistic. We all ope we ll be ok but to be CERTAIN is madness.

The new players will be periferal and Ngog will get almost Vasquez style stick as he is and has been utter shtye but we ve signed him so we HOPE he comes good. Emnes is a name from the PAST .
I m out of here

Frankly I'm more worried about the contents of my son's rather smelly nappy than I am about us getting relegated, so obviously I'm too optimistic which is news to me.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:44 - Feb 1 with 1095 viewsraynor94

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:36 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

I m out of here

The subject is a rubbish piece of journalism full stop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:45 - Feb 1 with 1089 viewsIAN05

Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 10:39 - Feb 1 by JackSomething

Frankly I'm more worried about the contents of my son's rather smelly nappy than I am about us getting relegated, so obviously I'm too optimistic which is news to me.

Why people continue to read and post links to that site is beyond me. Everything they have posted about us has been incorrect so far
Fresh Jenkins v Laudrup story this morning on 11:21 - Feb 1 with 893 viewsPhil_S

Can I also point to the fact that there is nothing in that article to back it up

If I posted an article on here that Jose Mourinho and Abramovich had a falling out over the sale of Mata would people on Chelsea forums believe it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024