Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Leon the missing link? 19:43 - Feb 12 with 1366 viewswhiterock

We all know Leon's attributes, setting the tempo, hoovering up the scraps, finding space, exactly what we have been about, we talk about the Swansea Way what about the Leon way.
Is Leon the missing link? on 19:49 - Feb 12 with 1350 viewsmonmouth

He's certainly gone missing

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Leon the missing link? on 19:52 - Feb 12 with 1337 viewsairedale

It has crossed my mind too. And where is he?
Is Leon the missing link? on 19:52 - Feb 12 with 1336 viewsRancid

No.
Is Leon the missing link? on 19:57 - Feb 12 with 1313 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is Leon the missing link? - bit harsh.

More seriously, leon should play instead of Cork against Man U if we are picking our best team. Cork needs time to settle and looked lost last night. I've contradicted myself there - do we pick the best team and get Leon back in. Or do we persist with Cork because we know he's a good footballer who needs game time with his new team so that we see the very best of him next season?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is Leon the missing link? on 20:06 - Feb 12 with 1277 viewsairedale

Is Leon the missing link? on 19:57 - Feb 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Is Leon the missing link? - bit harsh.

More seriously, leon should play instead of Cork against Man U if we are picking our best team. Cork needs time to settle and looked lost last night. I've contradicted myself there - do we pick the best team and get Leon back in. Or do we persist with Cork because we know he's a good footballer who needs game time with his new team so that we see the very best of him next season?

Or do we say, Oh Well, its United and put the kids in.
Is Leon the missing link? on 20:14 - Feb 12 with 1242 viewsmax936

Is Leon the missing link? on 20:06 - Feb 12 by airedale

Or do we say, Oh Well, its United and put the kids in.

Fuk that, get everyone up for it and get at em, their defence is shocking on times, big ask, but lets pick a strong side and have a right go.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Leon the missing link? on 15:21 - Feb 13 with 962 viewsRichythejack

Leon is everything swansea is about. Hardworking,Passionate and team player.

I do belive that he needs to get back in the squad and quick and every manager has dropped him along the way but soon adds him back in the squad.

On another note the only midfielder who has come close to him is Jo Allen and rather than signing Carroll lets go all out to get Jo Allen back.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 13 with 962 viewsRichythejack

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:31 - Feb 13 with 950 viewsDavillin

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 13 by Richythejack

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 941 viewsLeonisGod

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 15:31 - Feb 13 by Davillin

Is Leon the missing link? on 15:39 - Feb 13 with 935 viewsacejack3065

Cork is the future so I'd want him to have the experience personally.

I am missing Leon in the middle of the park but its a tough reality that Swans fans are going to have to come to terms with. There is life after Leon.
Is Leon the missing link? on 15:41 - Feb 13 with 932 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think Leon is only part of the equation, you also need an outlet for good flowing football that makes something happen.
Is Leon the missing link? on 16:42 - Feb 13 with 900 viewsLeonisGod

Is Leon the missing link? on 15:39 - Feb 13 by acejack3065

Cork is the future so I'd want him to have the experience personally.

I am missing Leon in the middle of the park but its a tough reality that Swans fans are going to have to come to terms with. There is life after Leon.

Whether there's life after Leon shouldn't be the question - it's whether there's still life in Leon. He's been instrumental in our PL experience for now; it would be madness to waste that on the bench if he's still got something to offer. It's a tough one though, as I agree that Cork needs game time. I am slightly surprised he wasn't eased in more gradually like Montero was. We've gone from having no midfielders available to having difficult choice to make in a couple of weeks.
Is Leon the missing link? on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 893 viewsacejack3065

Is Leon the missing link? on 16:42 - Feb 13 by LeonisGod

Whether there's life after Leon shouldn't be the question - it's whether there's still life in Leon. He's been instrumental in our PL experience for now; it would be madness to waste that on the bench if he's still got something to offer. It's a tough one though, as I agree that Cork needs game time. I am slightly surprised he wasn't eased in more gradually like Montero was. We've gone from having no midfielders available to having difficult choice to make in a couple of weeks.

Having no choice to too much choice in the space of a few days is very much part of the Swansea way and it gets on my tits tbh.

I'd love to think that Leon was still capable of playing at least half of our games but with his injuries and everything else it looks like his career might be coming to an end and its upsetting.
Is Leon the missing link? on 18:29 - Feb 13 with 845 viewsEdmundo

Not why we're not scoring, maybe why sides are breezing through our midfield and scoring against us.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Is Leon the missing link? on 18:58 - Feb 13 with 827 viewsquiff

I love Leon, but he's not been fit this season, and at his age we have to build for the future and see if the fitness niggles continue - hence why we brought Cork in.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024