Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ffs get a f ucking grip 02:14 - Oct 22 with 7585 viewsHighjack

You bunch of complete and utter miserable, moaning bell ends.

A few weeks of poor form and you'd swear the club was imploding.

Sort it out ffs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 07:21 - Oct 22 with 3483 viewsEdmundo

Spoilt by all our recent sucess 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 08:19 - Oct 22 with 3394 viewsmonmouth

The middle sentence is unnecessary Mr HJack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 09:19 - Oct 22 with 3321 viewsjasper_T

Nice meltdown.
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 09:36 - Oct 22 with 3284 viewsjohnlangy

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 09:19 - Oct 22 by jasper_T

Nice meltdown.

He's right.
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 10:42 - Oct 22 with 3185 viewsperchrockjack

the other hand it might be fans simply concerned as to why our players have turned to shyte and the manager unable to lift them.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 11:06 - Oct 22 with 3145 viewsStarsky

I am extremely concerned but even I have had to catch my breath at how quick his stock has plummeted with the national press.
Lose at villa and it'll be cranked up a lot more.

It's just the internet, init.

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 11:16 - Oct 22 with 3120 viewsmonmouth

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 11:06 - Oct 22 by Starsky

I am extremely concerned but even I have had to catch my breath at how quick his stock has plummeted with the national press.

Win at Villa with a scruffy deflected goal from a french arse and it'll be 'top 6' shite again on here and best young english manager since the last best young english manager in the press. Premier League Football, and its fans and press is mental. It's a big, stupid overhyped overcashed fantasy bubble.

The team has largely been playing as if it has believed its own hype since ManU, only upping the effort for the 'bigger' games. If that were to continue for another few games it would be worrying and, as you say, lots of cranking from all angles. I don't think it will and, if anything, it will be interesting to see how everyone responds to a little bit of pressure and some slight adversity (or in PLspeak 'massive crisis').
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 17:09]

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 11:26 - Oct 22 with 3091 viewsjasper_T

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 11:06 - Oct 22 by Starsky

Pardew has stolen that acclaim as much as Monk has thrown it away.

There can only be one great English hope at a time.
Login to get fewer ads

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 12:26 - Oct 22 with 2996 viewsJackanapes

If we lose on Saturday, but play well. that will do for me. It wasnt the recent defeats that alarmed, but their manner. If we lose by trying to win then so be it.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 12:39 - Oct 22 with 2958 viewsLandore_Jack

We need to get behind Garry and show our support. Any issues between staff or players need to be addressed. The fans have every right to be concerned, and I am sure the board and Garry will get to the bottom of the problem.

#backtojack

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:19 - Oct 22 with 2827 viewsmonmouth

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 12:39 - Oct 22 by Landore_Jack

We need to get behind Garry and show our support. Any issues between staff or players need to be addressed. The fans have every right to be concerned, and I am sure the board and Garry will get to the bottom of the problem.

Indeed.

I can't help but be reminded of Laudrup when I see the 'daily mail understands' stuff though. The leaks were accurate then and had exactly the same flavour. I thought they were all a load of drivel at the time too....and then lo and behold...cue stupid press conference at heathrow...

There is certainly no joy in the play now and a lot of tension. I'd settle for a relaxed energetic performance with intent on Saturday. I certainly don't want an afraid to lose, keep shape at all costs, performance. That way lies disaster I think.

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:40 - Oct 22 with 2752 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

It's not the form that grips my shit. It's the complete and utter capitulation from the swans like we saw against Stoke ! What happened to the crisp clean passes between players, and keeping possession whilst on a counter attack? What happened to the fighters attitude of our players. What about the back against the wall mentality? These are traits Swansea have become well recognised for and it's a shame that 3 points was thrown away against Stoke (who were piss poor let's be honest).

Villa is our chance to shine - let's not waste it.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:48 - Oct 22 with 2733 viewsDarran

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:40 - Oct 22 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It's not the form that grips my shit. It's the complete and utter capitulation from the swans like we saw against Stoke ! What happened to the crisp clean passes between players, and keeping possession whilst on a counter attack? What happened to the fighters attitude of our players. What about the back against the wall mentality? These are traits Swansea have become well recognised for and it's a shame that 3 points was thrown away against Stoke (who were piss poor let's be honest).

Good post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 14:11 - Oct 22 with 2675 viewsLeonisGod

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 10:42 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

the other hand it might be fans simply concerned as to why our players have turned to shyte and the manager unable to lift them.

After one game? As we were fine in the match before. What went wrong was everyone talking about Champions League qualification, as if we can compete with the big 4
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 14:22 - Oct 22 with 2650 viewslondonlisa2001

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:19 - Oct 22 by monmouth

Indeed.

I can't help but be reminded of Laudrup when I see the 'daily mail understands' stuff though. The leaks were accurate then and had exactly the same flavour. I thought they were all a load of drivel at the time too....and then lo and behold...cue stupid press conference at heathrow...

There is certainly no joy in the play now and a lot of tension. I'd settle for a relaxed energetic performance with intent on Saturday. I certainly don't want an afraid to lose, keep shape at all costs, performance. That way lies disaster I think.

But a lot on here said that those leaks were coming from Garry himself? (With a few other rumours about Ash's agent).

So, is it just possible that they were wrong?

The problem is in this situation is the pressure mounts and it becomes harder to get points. I know what you mean about performance, but on reflection I'd be quite happy for a deflection off Eder's behind, a spawny 3 points and everyone starts to breathe again. The performance levels can come later.

The overreaction on here though is laughable - it just goes to show the large percentage of our 'fans' that have been fans since the good times started and display the same sort of moaning as you see with Man Utd 'fans' if they go a season without winning at least two trophies.

Same with the atmosphere at the ground. I couldn't be there on Monday night, and watched the game on a several hours' delay (having managed to avoid the score). The atmosphere was dreadful on the TV coverage - no support at all. Large numbers of the crowd seem to only get going for the big guns as well - it's as though we are too big and too important to need to show support against the 'lesser' teams.

One thing that is for absolute certain. There is absolutely no chance that the board will allow poor results to continue for any length of time however sentimental they are. They can kiss goodbye to their promised windfall if that happens.
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 2552 viewsItchySphincter

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 12:26 - Oct 22 by Jackanapes

If we lose on Saturday, but play well. that will do for me. It wasnt the recent defeats that alarmed, but their manner. If we lose by trying to win then so be it.

I was thinking the same thing. We've lost many home games in the PL and to an extent it should be expected but the manner of the defeat to Stoke was alarming. We beat ourselves.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 2536 viewsThornburyswan

what he said :-)
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 2517 viewsicecoldjack

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 13:40 - Oct 22 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

This is IMO the main issue for most on here. It's not losing the games it's the manner in which we seem to moving away from what made our team function at premier league level.

The certain traits that have become our identity seem to be disappearing before our eyes, seeing Stoke out pass us was annoying as fook !

It's obviously still in us as certain games have shown, i think Garry might have taken his eye off what the core values are TBH. Trying to be adaptable and variable instead of just tweaking an already successful way of playing.

I understand the need for variation but not to the detriment of our core identity, something which players like Siggurdson,Ki sung,Ayew,Gomis,Fernandez,Naughton,Cork and Montero signed up for when joining the Swans .

"The way they pass the ball and the style of football" was nearly almost mentioned by these types of players when coming here.
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:39 - Oct 22 with 2509 viewsHighjack

To be fair we've always had miserable, moaning bell ends ready to kick off after a poor performance but with the addition of the premier league national media stirring s hit and the modern phenomenon of stupid people believing everything they read on Twitter, they are coming across as far more miserable, moany and bell endish than ever before.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 2476 viewsItchySphincter

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:39 - Oct 22 by Highjack

To be fair we've always had miserable, moaning bell ends ready to kick off after a poor performance but with the addition of the premier league national media stirring s hit and the modern phenomenon of stupid people believing everything they read on Twitter, they are coming across as far more miserable, moany and bell endish than ever before.

Nah. The North Bank used to moan like f*ck too. I remember someone only just avoiding a good hiding by berating the team and calling them a bunch of quims week after week. I always imagined it to be Wawrick.

Anyway, at least PS has been livelier since Monday.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 16:11]

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:08 - Oct 22 with 2469 viewsjasper_T

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 15:39 - Oct 22 by Highjack

And we've always got miserable, moaning bell ends ready to whine endlessly about any criticism the team might receive after a genuinely poor run of performances and results.
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 2461 viewsItchySphincter

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:08 - Oct 22 by jasper_T

And we've always got miserable, moaning bell ends ready to whine endlessly about any criticism the team might receive after a genuinely poor run of performances and results.

True dat.

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:19 - Oct 22 with 2442 viewsicecoldjack

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:03 - Oct 22 by ItchySphincter

Nah. The North Bank used to moan like f*ck too. I remember someone only just avoiding a good hiding by berating the team and calling them a bunch of quims week after week. I always imagined it to be Wawrick.

Anyway, at least PS has been livelier since Monday.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2015 16:11]

Yeah that's true enough.

Rememer Darren perret getting told to "fck off back to cardiff you cardiff cnt" the amount of our players called "useless cnt" from the North bank was extremely high !

Having said all that most of them were useless cnts in fairness...
Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:44 - Oct 22 with 2393 viewsLandore_Jack

Fans have every right to express their concern. They pay good money and expect good football in return. We all know you can't play well every week, but when you haven't won since August and after Monday's performance you cannot criticise the fans for expressing their concern.

Monk is facing his toughest time as Swans manager and I am sure he will pull through.

#backtojack

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:54 - Oct 22 with 2370 viewsDarran

Ffs get a f ucking grip on 16:19 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Yeah that's true enough.

Rememer Darren perret getting told to "fck off back to cardiff you cardiff cnt" the amount of our players called "useless cnt" from the North bank was extremely high !

Having said all that most of them were useless cnts in fairness...

I remember Burrows putting Perret on as sub on about 60 minutes and taking him off ten minutes later because he hadn't listened to his instructions.

Half the tw*ts following us now wouldn't have survived those days.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024