Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crisis what Crisis? 21:08 - Nov 9 with 2043 viewsLord_Bony

A good win a week Sat against Bournemouth and we ll be singing a different tune on here.

We will have 16 points,knocking on the door of the top half somewhere and 8 clear points between us and the drop with a nice gap opening up.

We ll be back on course once more.

But if we lose ...then it does nt bear thinking about....
Just saying. Will Garry last until the next game is the dilemma...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crisis what Crisis? on 21:20 - Nov 9 with 2021 viewsdgt73

Time for the fans to stop crying like little babies - and blow the roof off the liberty for the Bournemouth match.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Crisis what Crisis? on 22:31 - Nov 9 with 1948 viewsMrSwerve

I don't think it will make any difference to the feeling around the club if we win.

No disrespect to Bournmouth but playing them at home should be a must win to a club hoping to stay up comfortably.

If we lose, the place will go in to meltdown, and arguably rightly so.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Crisis what Crisis? on 22:35 - Nov 9 with 1932 viewsmatthew84

I totally agree, a win against Bournemouth should calm down the waters. As you may read below, the rumours on Monk getting fired are becoming to insistent. I still believe that he's the right man for the job.

http://footynews365.com/garry-monk-on-the-verge-of-the-sack-at-swansea-1950/
Crisis what Crisis? on 12:05 - Nov 10 with 1814 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry, one win against a troubled bottom side is not going to make much difference unless the actual Football improves and we score more than one goal to get the win.
The formation, confidence and playing ability all need to improve to allay the fears of most fans on here.
Crisis what Crisis? on 12:16 - Nov 10 with 1799 viewskarnataka

Crisis what Crisis? on 12:05 - Nov 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, one win against a troubled bottom side is not going to make much difference unless the actual Football improves and we score more than one goal to get the win.
The formation, confidence and playing ability all need to improve to allay the fears of most fans on here.

Couldn't agree more. If we put put out another unbalanced side and play shyte again but scrape a 1-0, yes the 3 points would be an enormous relief, but the problems would still exist. I would have taken a draw against Norwich and in the end, we only got one point less and my concerns since then are not because we lost.
Crisis what Crisis? on 16:35 - Nov 10 with 1720 viewsLord_Bony

Agreed there is an underlying problem that needs to be addressed ...and sharpish.

But this really is a make or break match,if we win it will definitely relieve the pressure psychologically and give some much needed breathing space to sort ourselves out tactically.

But if we lose to a team like this,especially at home then I really think there will be drastic changes.

So the bottom line...relax,lets wait and see shall we?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Crisis what Crisis? on 16:58 - Nov 10 with 1693 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Crisis what Crisis? on 16:35 - Nov 10 by Lord_Bony

Agreed there is an underlying problem that needs to be addressed ...and sharpish.

But this really is a make or break match,if we win it will definitely relieve the pressure psychologically and give some much needed breathing space to sort ourselves out tactically.

But if we lose to a team like this,especially at home then I really think there will be drastic changes.

So the bottom line...relax,lets wait and see shall we?

Relax!, Relax, where is the fun in relaxing?
We want to be able to come on here with gnashing and grinding of teeth. frothing at the mouth, whining, wailing, accusing, debating and arguing etc.
How else can "we" put the Players, Team, Club & world to rights?
Crisis what Crisis? on 17:24 - Nov 10 with 1669 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly, this is going to go one way or t other. Either we smash Bournemouth and we lose .

If we win, it gives little breathing space as Liverpool will not be easy.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 1636 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's another Villa game. The win in unconvincing fashion relieved the pressure to some extent but it soon returned because the underlying problems weren't addressed.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:25 - Nov 10 with 1633 viewsjruss1

This game shouldn't make a difference either way. But reading the article in the Telegraph today I doubt GM even makes it that far.
Crisis what Crisis? on 18:28 - Nov 10 with 1629 viewsLord_Bony

Runnin around like a headless chicken screaming for Monks head is going to solve nothing.

Lets at least give him a fair crack here.

But if we lose, I still suspect Huw will give him a little bit more rope and probably bring in a new wingman/assistant for him.

Theres still a long season ahead of us....

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:34 - Nov 10 with 1616 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:28 - Nov 10 by Lord_Bony

Runnin around like a headless chicken screaming for Monks head is going to solve nothing.

Lets at least give him a fair crack here.

But if we lose, I still suspect Huw will give him a little bit more rope and probably bring in a new wingman/assistant for him.

Theres still a long season ahead of us....

It won't be just the result that matters. Any team can lose any single game. If Monk continues to select what he considers our best eleven players in an unbalanced formation as opposed to our best team he'll be courting disaster.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:45 - Nov 10 with 1594 viewsLord_Bony

Crisis what Crisis? on 18:34 - Nov 10 by Joe_bradshaw

It won't be just the result that matters. Any team can lose any single game. If Monk continues to select what he considers our best eleven players in an unbalanced formation as opposed to our best team he'll be courting disaster.

I agree with that Joe,tactically there can be improvements...but it goes deeper than that even...

A lot of it is down to morale...when a team is on a long run of losses it can be hard to be motivated. A team like ours also needs strong cohesion,a togetherness in playing as a team,we've had that for periods in the past and that's when we've been at our very best.

There's probably issues with individual players who are not happy with certain things...all these issues need to be sorted out...one good thing is Monk IS Swansea City through and through who really understands things on this level more than some fly by night foreign mercenary manager ever could.

We are going through a rough patch...Garry needs to sort it out..I m sure he still can,but intense pressure on him and the team may not be the answer....

Crisis what Crisis? on 19:59 - Nov 10 with 1531 viewsDr_Winston

On paper the Bournemouth game should be the best chance of a win we've got left until Sunderland in the middle January. It's an absolutely vital three points the way we're playing at the minute.

Fail to win it and the pressure on the board to act will be immense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crisis what Crisis? on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 1481 viewsTrundle10

Crisis what Crisis? on 21:20 - Nov 9 by dgt73

Time for the fans to stop crying like little babies - and blow the roof off the liberty for the Bournemouth match.

Super fan. Wish i was more like you
Crisis what Crisis? on 20:44 - Nov 10 with 1478 viewsdgt73

Crisis what Crisis? on 20:43 - Nov 10 by Trundle10

Super fan. Wish i was more like you

Yes I know - but you can't, because you're a tw@t.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Crisis what Crisis? on 21:05 - Nov 10 with 1450 viewsMrSwerve

Crisis what Crisis? on 19:59 - Nov 10 by Dr_Winston

On paper the Bournemouth game should be the best chance of a win we've got left until Sunderland in the middle January. It's an absolutely vital three points the way we're playing at the minute.

We know what will happen though... a depressing 1-0 loss to Bournemouth at home will be followed by a 3-1 victory away at Anfield!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Crisis what Crisis? on 22:04 - Nov 10 with 1404 viewsxmastree

Crisis what Crisis? on 19:59 - Nov 10 by Dr_Winston

Home matches against Leicester, West Ham and WBA in December. If we don't win any of them then we are really up against it irrelevant of the Bournemouth result
Crisis what Crisis? on 23:07 - Nov 10 with 1331 viewsbuilthjack

It's Dday next week.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crisis what Crisis? on 09:24 - Nov 11 with 1236 viewsTrundle10

Crisis what Crisis? on 20:44 - Nov 10 by dgt73

Yes I know - but you can't, because you're a tw@t.

the irony!!!
Crisis what Crisis? on 12:27 - Nov 11 with 1181 viewsdailew

For me, it's going to be all about the performance.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024