Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club 21:43 - Oct 3 with 3512 viewsJACKARSE

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10604728/swansea8217s-jack-cork-say
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 21:54 - Oct 3 with 3420 viewsGaz_M

What a boring, boring person he is, and what a boring, boring player he is to watch.
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 21:56 - Oct 3 with 3387 viewsGTCJack

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 21:54 - Oct 3 by Gaz_M

What a boring, boring person he is, and what a boring, boring player he is to watch.

If that's right, then you're the Jack Cork of this forum.

F*cking hideous state.
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 22:08 - Oct 3 with 3275 viewsGaz_M

That's a pretty strange thing to say isn't it?

Have you got me confused with someone else darling?
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 22:10 - Oct 3 with 3240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 21:56 - Oct 3 by GTCJack

If that's right, then you're the Jack Cork of this forum.

F*cking hideous state.

It's Murph mun.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 23:52 - Oct 3 with 2947 viewsAngelRangelQS

Pity Captain Jack didn't bother to muster up a performance higher than a 4/10 for Guidolin this season
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 07:23 - Oct 4 with 2723 viewsshimmie

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 23:52 - Oct 3 by AngelRangelQS

Pity Captain Jack didn't bother to muster up a performance higher than a 4/10 for Guidolin this season

How can anyone down arrow the above?? He's been absolutely dog sh|t all season. I don't know what he's good at. Doesn't tackle. Limited range of passing. Slow, both in pace and thought. He's the one player who screams out to me when the squad gets accused of having a lack of quality.
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:35 - Oct 4 with 2459 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 07:23 - Oct 4 by shimmie

How can anyone down arrow the above?? He's been absolutely dog sh|t all season. I don't know what he's good at. Doesn't tackle. Limited range of passing. Slow, both in pace and thought. He's the one player who screams out to me when the squad gets accused of having a lack of quality.

Corky has played well for us and Southampton. Unfortunately he is off form like a few of our midfielders and this is an area where we are particularly threadbare due to our failure to strengthen in last window. No luxury for him or any of the others being dropped at the moment. The have to play through it. Add Siggy and Ki to that (although I do worry about the latter). Leroy is good going forward but not tracking back enough. Despite all this we were running the top clubs close. Who know what will happen when the Sherman gets to grips with it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:38 - Oct 4 with 2448 viewsGreatBritton

I thought Cork finally showed a bit of pace and willingness to get into the box on Saturday. We need someone faster and more willing though.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:40 - Oct 4 with 2442 viewsLegend83

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:38 - Oct 4 by GreatBritton

I thought Cork finally showed a bit of pace and willingness to get into the box on Saturday. We need someone faster and more willing though.

He also did what I do at 5-a-side and watched the ball as Coutinho ran past him to collect the 1-2 and almost score.

Unforgivable failure to follow your man at that level.
Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:52 - Oct 4 with 2401 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:40 - Oct 4 by Legend83

He also did what I do at 5-a-side and watched the ball as Coutinho ran past him to collect the 1-2 and almost score.

Unforgivable failure to follow your man at that level.

I'm afraid Leon did exactly the same more than once but his legs have gone whilst Cork's are younger.

I don't think slagging Cork is entirely fair and is missing the point. Cork isn't good enough but always gives everything for the cause which is pretty much all we can ask. We should be asking why our midfield recruitment has left us with the likes of Cork and Ki as major starting options. I don't think Shelvey was any worse than them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 07:31 - Oct 5 with 2186 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jack Cork says Francesco Guidolin was a ‘great manager’ for the club on 11:52 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm afraid Leon did exactly the same more than once but his legs have gone whilst Cork's are younger.

I don't think slagging Cork is entirely fair and is missing the point. Cork isn't good enough but always gives everything for the cause which is pretty much all we can ask. We should be asking why our midfield recruitment has left us with the likes of Cork and Ki as major starting options. I don't think Shelvey was any worse than them.

WerevSouthampton fans saying Corky was not good enough when he came to us? They were sorry to see him go. Frankie was tipping him for an England slot last season and I seem to recall him being mention in dispatches in other areas in that vein. Come to think of it did any if our fans say he was not good enough last season?
He is off form and has had a poor start to the season as have a few of his teams mates. Nothing more than that IMHO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024