Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! 13:49 - Oct 5 with 1006 viewsBellinghamWhiff

Who's excited to see what Bob can do?

Who's willing to give him a shot with an open mind? (...and keep separate the board and owners' faults and culpabilities...)

Make your mark.

Haters: Move along... plenty of other threads to spout negativity.

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 13:58 - Oct 5 with 973 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Go Bob

Go Swans

Good luck to him ,hes on a hiding to nothing

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 959 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ah, a thread where you are only allowed to answer "yes'. The Yanks will love you.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 14:13]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 959 views34dfgdf54

I don't agree how he was bought in, I also don't think he has the CV which makes him even a contender for the role, but that isn't his fault.

We all need to get behind him now, our premier league status depends on the job him and the players do for the rest of season.
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:03 - Oct 5 with 954 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:02 - Oct 5 by Private_Partz

Ah, a thread where you are only allowed to answer "yes'. The Yanks will love you.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2016 14:13]

I think he is a Yank.
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:06 - Oct 5 with 937 viewsGriffting

Completely willing to see what he can do.
Haven't got much choice in the matter anyway.
Not going to write him off before he's put a team out but can see why people are underwhelmed and even worried by the whole situation.
Much prefer him to Ryan Giggs, although Marcelino would have been my choice of the manager interviewed.
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:06 - Oct 5 with 936 viewsStarsky

If I don't want to give him the chance to turn things around then I haven't got anything to look forward to on match day.
I hope the players feel the same

It's just the internet, init.

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:07 - Oct 5 with 921 viewspencoedjack

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:06 - Oct 5 by Griffting

Completely willing to see what he can do.
Haven't got much choice in the matter anyway.
Not going to write him off before he's put a team out but can see why people are underwhelmed and even worried by the whole situation.
Much prefer him to Ryan Giggs, although Marcelino would have been my choice of the manager interviewed.

All of this ^

Has my full support .....
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:11 - Oct 5 with 904 viewslonglostjack

Will always support the team but I'll be leaving the cult of the personality to the Koreans, Danes and Yanks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 14:13 - Oct 5 with 886 viewsJethroJack

"Excited" is a bit strong...being a natural optimist (and the fact that nobody died) I'm extremely interested & curious to see how he gets on. But no more so that any other new manager that we may have appointed.

The rest of it is total "shite" though (HJ + Yanks v Trust and Guido's crass treatment) and will always remain so in my mind, even if BOBBY BRADLEY make a good fist of the job.

Potential reasons for optimism...

1. Bob should be well up for proving the doubters wrong (but he obviously needs to get the players immediately on side and equally determined).

2. The Yanks HAVE to back Bradley and that will (hopefully) mean spending more money on quality players in the January window.

3. Nobody wants relegation, not even the Yanks.

Swansea City is no longer local & parochial....its now a fully-fledged paid up member of the modern day football "industry". May as well try getting used to it, hard though it is.
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 16:35 - Oct 5 with 752 viewsperchrockjack

Now is the time for us to stand up.

Fans,board and most importantly under performing players .

Time to knob off ki rout ledge dyer Taylor Asap

Time to actually support

Time to unite

It's time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 16:41 - Oct 5 with 739 viewsjack247

Give him a chance? Absolutely. No one sensible blames him for this.

It's going to take a lot to convince me he is the best man for the job and was appointed for footballing reasons. If he can, I'll be delighted.

If it does go tits up quickly though, I'd hope he is dealt with as swiftly as Guidolin
The Bucket Brigade - Stand Up & Be Counted! on 16:44 - Oct 5 with 721 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't think anyone is blaming Bob for anything. We'll get behind him and the team as we always do. I actually think he'll get cut more slack than most managers do because more and more people are realising that the manager can only use the tools provided.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024