Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motm 16:36 - Nov 19 with 3984 viewsSmellyplumz

Lukass Fab all day long

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Motm on 16:52 - Nov 19 with 3348 viewsSmellyplumz

Gotta love siggy though... Running hours nuts off all game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Motm on 16:53 - Nov 19 with 3341 viewshobo

Amat, superb
Motm on 16:57 - Nov 19 with 3252 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Motm on 16:53 - Nov 19 by hobo

Amat, superb

Yes, he was superb for 89 minutes, then makes a mistake which costs us 2 points.

A continuing theme with our central defenders.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Motm on 16:57 - Nov 19 with 3247 viewsswan_si

Fer, I thought had a great game but there were 3 or 4 others played equally well.
Motm on 16:58 - Nov 19 with 3231 viewsGTCJack

Motm on 16:57 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, he was superb for 89 minutes, then makes a mistake which costs us 2 points.

Swear words do not actually express my disdajn for you. You f*cking piss stain.

Ban the c*nt
Motm on 17:01 - Nov 19 with 3186 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Motm on 16:58 - Nov 19 by GTCJack

Swear words do not actually express my disdajn for you. You f*cking piss stain.

Ban the c*nt

What did I say that was wrong? He headed the ball into the most dangerous square feet of grass in the stadium. Another mistake from a defender yet people want to praise him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Motm on 17:04 - Nov 19 with 3163 viewspencoedjack

Motm on 17:01 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What did I say that was wrong? He headed the ball into the most dangerous square feet of grass in the stadium. Another mistake from a defender yet people want to praise him.

Why don't you just Fuk off you utter prick
Motm on 17:07 - Nov 19 with 3142 viewsZaxx

Motm on 17:01 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Amat is probably the best defender we have right now at reading the game.
He ain't perfect sure, but then nobody is ... apart from one or two people on here who consider themselves to be I suppose...
Login to get fewer ads

Motm on 17:08 - Nov 19 with 3133 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Motm on 17:07 - Nov 19 by Zaxx

Amat is probably the best defender we have right now at reading the game.
He ain't perfect sure, but then nobody is ... apart from one or two people on here who consider themselves to be I suppose...

I'd like to see him and Mawson

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Motm on 17:09 - Nov 19 with 3123 viewsgrfn

Fabianski definitely!
Motm on 17:46 - Nov 19 with 3017 viewsswans11

played well but could he have came for the ball in for the goal
Motm on 17:48 - Nov 19 with 3012 viewsjacabertawe

Motm on 17:08 - Nov 19 by NeiltheTaylor

I'd like to see him and Mawson

I agree, Fernandez is our weakest player in defence.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Motm on 17:51 - Nov 19 with 3001 viewsDyfnant

Amat, Williamsesque performance. Play him with VDH, we need his goal threat

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Motm on 17:54 - Nov 19 with 2991 viewsNeiltheTaylor

My first impression of their goal was that he was caught in two minds whether to come off his line.

Haven't seen it again though.

Fulton for me. He looks a calm head and good ball touch and control. Type of player that makes other players play better.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Motm on 02:14 - Nov 20 with 2808 viewsDyfnant

Motm on 16:57 - Nov 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Think you need to watch it again. All started by that dogshit header from Ki. Amat was travelling backwards and the situation needed decisiveness from our keeper.

Motm on 08:39 - Nov 20 with 2732 viewsnavyjack

Needs to sort his dead-ball kicking out.straight into touch a few times today. Terrible.
Motm on 08:49 - Nov 20 with 2719 viewsWarwickHunt

Motm on 17:51 - Nov 19 by Dyfnant

Amat, Williamsesque performance. Play him with VDH, we need his goal threat

Madness to drop him recently.

Amat and VDH should be the first two names out of Bob's tombola at the moment. Fingers crossed...
Motm on 09:50 - Nov 20 with 2662 viewsDyfnant

Motm on 08:49 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

Amat and VDH should be the first two names out of Bob's tombola at the moment. Fingers crossed...

Yup, should be obvious to anyone that watches us. Thankfully Bartley's out on loan

Motm on 10:05 - Nov 20 with 2640 viewsjacabertawe

Player ratings.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/five-things-learned-le

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Motm on 12:16 - Nov 20 with 2566 viewsirememberivor

Fabs was excellent yesterday, possibly his most commanding game of the season. Apart from one less than brilliant goal kick, his distribution (which I think is his Achille`s heel) was much, much better. Brendan Rogers used to say that a good keeper would earn you 12 points a season. Whatever else is happening on the pitch, thankfully we have Fabs.
Motm on 12:31 - Nov 20 with 2547 viewsicecoldjack

Well, fab needed to put in a performance after being iffy for much of this season.
Nice to see him come out and command his area a bit more .

As for our defence, I think we all know that VDH and Amat is the best partnership, it has a bit of everything but it also needs time to grow and bed in, something that umm bob seems reluctant to do !

We will continue to look disjointed until we can field the same 10/11 players every week. Combinations need time to grow, bob is failing the players here , especially at the back.

Thought fer did well, siggy worked hard too. It's all a bit sloppy with no direction or style of play, it's going to be difficult to perform for any of our players with so many changes every week .

Bob is clueless. The players may get us out of it , bob won't , heartening to see the effort from us overall but Everton were poor and would have lost that game to about 17 other teams in the prem league.
Motm on 13:37 - Nov 20 with 2487 viewslonglostjack

Motm on 08:49 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

Guidolin had that one sussed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Motm on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 2478 viewsUplandsJack

Motm on 02:14 - Nov 20 by Dyfnant

Think you need to watch it again. All started by that dogshit header from Ki. Amat was travelling backwards and the situation needed decisiveness from our keeper.

This is spot On!
Fabianski commanded his box so much better yesterday right up till the goal.
Real shame....
To add though, his goal kicking is woeful. Time and again he missed his target. Often going to opposition or straight out of touch....

Thought Jay Fulton had a solid first half, though faded a bit in the 2nd like most of the team to be fair.

Worst player by a country mile was Barrow. Should have been pulled BEFORE half time.

My MOTM though was THE JACK ARMY. Great atmosphere, sang all the way through and I really enjoyed the trip. Well till the 89th min anyway.....
Motm on 09:17 - Nov 21 with 2361 viewsjasonbromham

Motm on 13:49 - Nov 20 by UplandsJack

This is spot On!
Fabianski commanded his box so much better yesterday right up till the goal.
Real shame....
To add though, his goal kicking is woeful. Time and again he missed his target. Often going to opposition or straight out of touch....

Thought Jay Fulton had a solid first half, though faded a bit in the 2nd like most of the team to be fair.

Worst player by a country mile was Barrow. Should have been pulled BEFORE half time.

My MOTM though was THE JACK ARMY. Great atmosphere, sang all the way through and I really enjoyed the trip. Well till the 89th min anyway.....

I thought Fabianski could have actually saved the header too, the ball wasn't exactly travelling fast but it looked like he tried to make a camera save.

I don't agree on the Barrow assessment, I thought he caused a lot of danger in the first half! Routledge once again was poor.
Motm on 10:01 - Nov 21 with 2328 viewsUxbridge

Motm on 10:05 - Nov 20 by jacabertawe

Player ratings.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/five-things-learned-le

Wathan eh. No comment.

Amat was excellent. Our best CB by some distance. Sad to see how FF has regressed. I'm not sure who I'd pick to partner Amat ... Mawson needs bringing through gradually, I'm not convinced by VdH at all and FF seems to have zero confidence at the moment.

As for the goal pinning that on Amat is ridiculous. Where was the rest of the team?

Edit - Gylfi was my MOM though. Superb.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2016 10:02]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024