Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) 12:06 - Dec 19 with 2531 viewsFlossy

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 12:19 - Dec 19 with 2491 viewsLandore_Jack

No.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/184270/page:5/#124

#backtojack

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:18 - Dec 19 with 2373 viewsFlossy

I only joined this forum a few days ago. I am fuking appalled by they attitude of some individuals who have aimed disgracefully comments at supporters who wanted to get together to take action towards those bastards who are tearing our club apart. It appears some of our supporters want to criticise those of us that are prepared to do something rather than those who are taking the piss out of us. I have no idea who Murp is but I would like to thank you for your efforts. I'm sure like us there are many supporters still up for the fight and if you change your mind we will give you every support - thanks Murph you jack bast@rd - fukc the rest
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:28 - Dec 19 with 2337 viewsMurph75

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:18 - Dec 19 by Flossy

I only joined this forum a few days ago. I am fuking appalled by they attitude of some individuals who have aimed disgracefully comments at supporters who wanted to get together to take action towards those bastards who are tearing our club apart. It appears some of our supporters want to criticise those of us that are prepared to do something rather than those who are taking the piss out of us. I have no idea who Murp is but I would like to thank you for your efforts. I'm sure like us there are many supporters still up for the fight and if you change your mind we will give you every support - thanks Murph you jack bast@rd - fukc the rest

Thanks Flossy. Lets see what happens in the new year. Never say never
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:38 - Dec 19 with 2288 viewspencoedjack

Spot on fella
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:55 - Dec 19 with 2219 viewsFlossy

Jenkins and the rest of the sellout must be reading this and passing themselves laughing....it like taking candy from a baby!!!!
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 14:34 - Dec 19 with 2125 viewsLord_Bony

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 13:55 - Dec 19 by Flossy

Jenkins and the rest of the sellout must be reading this and passing themselves laughing....it like taking candy from a baby!!!!

Candy Floss?

I ll get my coat...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:02 - Dec 19 with 1916 viewsFlossy

What?
Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:33 - Dec 19 with 1828 viewsmorningstar

You do know he's called Flossy because, his trademark was too floss the teeth of his dead victims don't you?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 17:33]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:51 - Dec 19 with 1767 viewsLord_Bony

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:33 - Dec 19 by morningstar

You do know he's called Flossy because, his trademark was too floss the teeth of his dead victims don't you?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 17:33]

I ve deleted my candy floss punch line because it was stupid quite frankly...heh.

On another note ...hope you and Murph can get on as we may well need you guys to organise that meeting soon.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:54 - Dec 19 with 1749 viewsmonmouth

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 17:51 - Dec 19 by Lord_Bony

I ve deleted my candy floss punch line because it was stupid quite frankly...heh.

On another note ...hope you and Murph can get on as we may well need you guys to organise that meeting soon.

It also needed a comma. Candy, Floss?

See.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 18:23 - Dec 19 with 1656 viewsLoyal

Get yourself down the appropriate pub on Saturday Flossy.
EDIT - Boxing Day.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 18:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is the Meeting Still on at Landore tonight? (n/t) on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 1395 viewsCroftyjack

only for a small number of people apparently so guess most people lost interest me included...unless its a real voice for the majority it will be worthless!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024