Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IRA no different from British army then 16:11 - Mar 7 with 3646 viewsperchrockjack

Discuss (amongst yourselves)

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

IRA no different from British army then on 16:27 - Mar 7 with 1936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Irish Republican Army 1917 ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

IRA no different from British army then on 16:29 - Mar 7 with 1933 viewsLohengrin

IRA no different from British army then on 16:27 - Mar 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Irish Republican Army 1917 ?

They were all in gaol in Frongoch safe and sound while the real fighting men of Ireland were in Flanders.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

IRA no different from British army then on 16:30 - Mar 7 with 1928 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They've split so many times it's hard to keep up with them.

IRA no different from British army then on 16:34 - Mar 7 with 1919 viewsperchrockjack

Laughable the "neutral" country somehow chose a world war to prove a cover for the Post Office .
Same old same old when our lads were getting slaughtered all over Europe when this filth was fighting the Brits and giving tacit support to the Reich.

Truly a country with a sewer like history but somehow able to charm its way into the hearts of a nation they HATE to this day. That's us.

IRA no different from British army then on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 1909 viewsLoyal

I'm not sure the British Armed Forces are a listed terrorist organisation, and it's pretty poor if anyone doesn't think a little bit before posting. Some of us have served, lost friends and in my case my uncle in the falklands at Bluff Cove.
Let's tread easy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

IRA no different from British army then on 16:42 - Mar 7 with 1898 viewsperchrockjack

Any criticism of adams or mcguiness or Collins meets with the pitiful .... but what about atrocities on both sides, the British Army etc.

Sorry ,if people cannot see the difference I pity them

The British should not have ruled in Ireland as long as they did but no way was IRA JUSTIFIED IN WHAT THEY DID.

IRA no different from British army then on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1892 viewsLoyal

IRA no different from British army then on 16:42 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Any criticism of adams or mcguiness or Collins meets with the pitiful .... but what about atrocities on both sides, the British Army etc.

The British should not have ruled in Ireland as long as they did but no way was IRA JUSTIFIED IN WHAT THEY DID.

Ireland was British.
It's the way it was.
The people of the Isle of Man are happy enough.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

IRA no different from British army then on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1883 viewsperchrockjack

I doubt whether a Tipperary man ever considered himself British but a man from Ballymena would

Login to get fewer ads

IRA no different from British army then on 17:53 - Mar 7 with 1827 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Agreed ,That's spot on Perchie.

However it's happend and still happens all over the world.
The Irish war of independance was a War way back before any of us were born ,the Ira were freedom fighters for some .

They got what they more or less wanted in the end I guess with a truce and the formation of N or then Ireland

So in answer to your question ,No they are not the same as the British army .

IRA no different from British army then on 18:17 - Mar 7 with 1778 viewssherpajacob

Gott mit uns.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

IRA no different from British army then on 18:46 - Mar 7 with 1753 viewspikeypaul

One is accountable for their actions the other were/are cowardly terrorists constantly hiding.

If their was a real "war"between the two it would have lasted about two minutes with the the cowardly filth wiped out.

Why did they start a conflict around 1917? Maybe because the British army were involved in the 1st world war and if they had done it at any other time they would have slaughtered the cowardly upstarts.

Even after all this we still had them running begging to Westminster to be bailed out a couple of years ago,no wonder they are known as beggars throughout the world.

They came in the 50s begging for work,we gave it to them and the scum are still not grateful.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

IRA no different from British army then on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 1740 viewspikeypaul

IRA no different from British army then on 16:47 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

I doubt whether a Tipperary man ever considered himself British but a man from Ballymena would

They may not have considered themselves British but they were,just because you do not like something it does not make it untrue.
I think deep down that's what makes a lot of them so bitter,knowing their fathers and grand fathers were British and nothing they can do or say will ever change that.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

IRA no different from British army then on 18:52 - Mar 7 with 1734 viewsmorningstar

Who has said they were Rich, as i can't see any post stating that?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

IRA no different from British army then on 20:45 - Mar 7 with 1667 viewsperchrockjack

Legitimate targets Gary

It was all about them

Adams mcguiness led butchery

Supporting IRA or the cause indeed, one has blood on one s hands

IRA no different from British army then on 20:52 - Mar 7 with 1648 viewsdickythorpe

IRA no different from British army then on 21:08 - Mar 7 with 1614 viewsowainglyndwr

IRA no different from British army then on 16:34 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Laughable the "neutral" country somehow chose a world war to prove a cover for the Post Office .
Same old same old when our lads were getting slaughtered all over Europe when this filth was fighting the Brits and giving tacit support to the Reich.

Truly a country with a sewer like history but somehow able to charm its way into the hearts of a nation they HATE to this day. That's us.

Ireland throughout history fought for their country, English and Scottish prods was the reason for N Ireland.
Really it was all down to trying to make Ireland protestant and failed so they land grabed to protect the Protestant English and Scots
IRA no different from British army then on 21:09 - Mar 7 with 1614 viewsmorningstar

IRA no different from British army then on 20:45 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Legitimate targets Gary

It was all about them

Adams mcguiness led butchery

Supporting IRA or the cause indeed, one has blood on one s hands

In our lifetime yes. Scum of the earth and beyond, just like the British governments soldiers before them from Cromwell to the early 20th century, who butchered innocent families, sometimes putting children to the bayonet whilst they slept in their beds! It goes far further back than the IRA we know Rich. Try to remember that.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

IRA no different from British army then on 21:09 - Mar 7 with 1614 viewsSwanjaxs

IRA no different from British army then on 18:46 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

One is accountable for their actions the other were/are cowardly terrorists constantly hiding.

If their was a real "war"between the two it would have lasted about two minutes with the the cowardly filth wiped out.

Why did they start a conflict around 1917? Maybe because the British army were involved in the 1st world war and if they had done it at any other time they would have slaughtered the cowardly upstarts.

Even after all this we still had them running begging to Westminster to be bailed out a couple of years ago,no wonder they are known as beggars throughout the world.

They came in the 50s begging for work,we gave it to them and the scum are still not grateful.

Accountable for thier actions..... Google "Bloody Sunday" good boy 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

IRA no different from British army then on 21:20 - Mar 7 with 1587 viewsKilkennyjack

IRA no different from British army then on 16:34 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

For balance, every irish person i have ever met has held the welsh people in very high regard. Celtic cousins with ancient bonds.
St Patrick himself was a welshman.

With most wars the individual soldier is placed in harms way by other men who would never send their own children into such dangerous situations.
Dont let these people hide behind the brave soldiers.
Its not unpatriotic to say a war is wrong. Sometimes it needs saying so progress can be achieved and lives saved.

I am sure most have lost loved ones in the world wars. Lets pray to God that there is never another one.

Beware of the Risen People

IRA no different from British army then on 22:02 - Mar 7 with 1544 viewsowainglyndwr

IRA no different from British army then on 21:20 - Mar 7 by Kilkennyjack

For balance, every irish person i have ever met has held the welsh people in very high regard. Celtic cousins with ancient bonds.
St Patrick himself was a welshman.

With most wars the individual soldier is placed in harms way by other men who would never send their own children into such dangerous situations.
Dont let these people hide behind the brave soldiers.
Its not unpatriotic to say a war is wrong. Sometimes it needs saying so progress can be achieved and lives saved.

I am sure most have lost loved ones in the world wars. Lets pray to God that there is never another one.

Totally totally agree
IRA no different from British army then on 22:23 - Mar 7 with 1507 viewslonglostjack

IRA no different from British army then on 18:46 - Mar 7 by pikeypaul

"They came in the fifties begging for work, we gave it to them"
How old are you then? Personally I wasn't around at the time and would never seek to claim any credit for others actions. Apologies if you're in your seventies.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

IRA no different from British army then on 22:32 - Mar 7 with 1497 viewsSwanjaxs

IRA no different from British army then on 22:23 - Mar 7 by longlostjack

"They came in the fifties begging for work, we gave it to them"
How old are you then? Personally I wasn't around at the time and would never seek to claim any credit for others actions. Apologies if you're in your seventies.

He's probably in his 70's mate.. confusing the Irish with the Afro- Caribbean's.... thank god for us the civilised world we now live in has moved on from these Alf Garnett types 👍
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 22:33]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

IRA no different from British army then on 22:50 - Mar 7 with 1465 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

IRA no different from British army then on 22:32 - Mar 7 by Swanjaxs

He's probably in his 70's mate.. confusing the Irish with the Afro- Caribbean's.... thank god for us the civilised world we now live in has moved on from these Alf Garnett types 👍
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 22:33]

German f@ckers

IRA no different from British army then on 23:13 - Mar 7 with 1440 viewsSwanjaxs

IRA no different from British army then on 22:50 - Mar 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

German f@ckers

Hitler's only got one ball 😂

IRA no different from British army then on 01:33 - Mar 8 with 1385 viewsdameedna

Jap cars.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024