Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looking forward to the end of the season 19:30 - Apr 13 with 1356 viewsinspectorbob

As an a supporter and season ticket holder for many a year I'm looking forward to the end of the season. It's not with everything that has happened with the take over , the crap management, decisions etc. but as an out and out Swans fan I would like a good sleep after the match. The last time that happened was against Burnely, what a great drink and sleep that was!.How many other fans do not sleep well after a poor game or is it just me that can't accept that its only a game?
looking forward to the end of the season on 19:55 - Apr 13 with 1277 viewsperchrockjack

Even at my age ,I truly get angry ,upset but I've quit going into the gardens to smash something .

This year has been the worst ,for me,for some time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

looking forward to the end of the season on 19:58 - Apr 13 with 1261 viewsexiledclaseboy

There are many things that keep me awake at night, the prospect of the Swans losing a game or relegation isn't currently one of them.

Poll: Tory leader

looking forward to the end of the season on 19:59 - Apr 13 with 1244 viewsperchrockjack

I don't lose sleep Andrew, just find it hard to nod off .

I run through a game in my mind to help me . Some take cocoa or have sex

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsOldjack

I get seriously pissed off when we lose ,and this can last for a few days, even more so when they the players can't be asked to even break sweat This season has been horrendous on and off the pitch ,with a lot more nastiness to come it seems ,all this is very unhealthy for the club and needs sorting asap or drop drop drop may well be the outcome

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 1188 viewsjojaca

looking forward to the end of the season on 19:59 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

I don't lose sleep Andrew, just find it hard to nod off .

I run through a game in my mind to help me . Some take cocoa or have sex

Im looking forward to the end as well and have a feeling it will be over this weekend. I can't see us beating Watford at home and fancy Hull to win.

Even when you know, you never know?

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:23 - Apr 13 with 1170 viewsjack2jack

Yes, and it's been a long while since i said that,the football has been stressful to watch and the off field antics has been an unwelcome distraction!
Let's start a fresh after the summer break,and maybe we can start enjoying the footy again,whether it be in the PL or Championship
looking forward to the end of the season on 20:24 - Apr 13 with 1167 viewsmonmouth

looking forward to the end of the season on 19:58 - Apr 13 by exiledclaseboy

There are many things that keep me awake at night, the prospect of the Swans losing a game or relegation isn't currently one of them.

Absolutely this. The weekend is a lot brighter for me when we win, but the endless cycle of football means that joy is always transitory. Didn't stay happy long after winning our first major trophy ever did we, although that was a truly joyous day. You simply have to let disappointment have a similarly short shelf life.

I'm far more upset at the destruction of the (seemingly illusory) values that I held dear, than I would be by loss of the premier circus. But that doesn't occupy my conciousness that much either any more. No point. It's gone, whatever happens.

I'd bet there's quite a few that haven't even enjoyed our time in the sunshine, despite the fact there was always going to be rain. Me, I've loved it. And if it's not to come again, well, I'm glad it was in my lifetime - twice - and, I'll be entirely happy groping around down below again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 1145 viewsperchrockjack

But ,mon, it's been thrown away.

Login to get fewer ads

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:31 - Apr 13 with 1139 viewsDarran

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:30 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

Yes by the people that you wanted to takeover you imbecile.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 1132 viewsmonmouth

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:30 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

Indeed Perch, but it's still gone and still nothing can be done to rewind, and I'm still happy I got to see it. My brother never did.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 1082 viewsperchrockjack

Truly sorry to read that Mon

My point is the Swans meant a lot to those no longer with us

I might have posted this before but shortly before she died my ma was commenting on how her dad mine and all our family both loved and sometimes hated the Swans, wherever in the world we lived.

I find this season to have been abhorrent

looking forward to the end of the season on 09:59 - Apr 14 with 807 viewscostalotta

looking forward to the end of the season on 20:31 - Apr 13 by Darran

Yes by the people that you wanted to takeover you imbecile.

Er.... are you sure about this? Where we are now is down to 3+ years of constant f*** ups and the planning and actual rape of our club by the old board.
looking forward to the end of the season on 10:13 - Apr 14 with 789 viewsPrivate_Partz

looking forward to the end of the season on 19:58 - Apr 13 by exiledclaseboy

There are many things as you say but for me the Swans are one of them. Strangely enough I don't lose sleep but it wrecks my weekend. The great feeling after the Burnley games were rare occurrences this season.
Our only flagships are our football team and our university. Losing our footy status would be a big blow for the area.
The Swans, Brexit, WAG, Cardiff based and biased media, Trump and ISIS are more than enough to keep me going before I even move on to personal issues......
The Swans are most certainly not the B all and end all for me but they are a component.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

looking forward to the end of the season on 10:21 - Apr 14 with 766 views34dfgdf54

looking forward to the end of the season on 10:13 - Apr 14 by Private_Partz

There are many things as you say but for me the Swans are one of them. Strangely enough I don't lose sleep but it wrecks my weekend. The great feeling after the Burnley games were rare occurrences this season.
Our only flagships are our football team and our university. Losing our footy status would be a big blow for the area.
The Swans, Brexit, WAG, Cardiff based and biased media, Trump and ISIS are more than enough to keep me going before I even move on to personal issues......
The Swans are most certainly not the B all and end all for me but they are a component.

Spot on.

I'm not even a Swansea boy, but for whatever reason it's a city I have grown to love over the years. Driving around before the Boro game, I was saying to my mate how much going down will effect the city, which get f*ck all help off anyone.

When we lose, especially the way have been, the weekend is ruined, sad really when you think it's only a game of football at the end of the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024