Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. 21:23 - May 8 with 1496 viewsPokerface

Not a bad contribution considering where we are in the league.

Llorente ahead of Firmino, Coutinho, Walcott, Giroud,Lallana etc.

Not forgetting Siggy's assists.

Will mean bugger all if we don't stay up but a great contribution from 2 of our star players.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 22:33 - May 8 with 1438 viewsPokerface

Have their values increased or decreased this season due to their performances ?

Would you sell at right price ?

What is right price ?

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 22:35 - May 8 with 1431 viewsjack2jack

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 22:33 - May 8 by Pokerface

Have their values increased or decreased this season due to their performances ?

Would you sell at right price ?

What is right price ?

Increased
No
N/A
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:00 - May 8 with 1392 viewsbuilthjack

Where's the ressy fella? He won't like this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:39 - May 8 with 1354 viewsPokerface

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:00 - May 8 by builthjack

Where's the ressy fella? He won't like this

Him and DYSS are absolutely gutted.

1. Their negativity has not caught on.

2. Their game and player analysis has been absolutely shockingly bad.

3. They know they go very quiet when we win and love it when we lose because "they told us so and they have mastered tactics and read games like no-one else can" including our successful managers.

4. They will be back as soon as we are on a losing streak... enjoying their time in spotlight.

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:47 - May 8 with 1339 viewsmajorraglan

Both have done very well, the other side of the coin though is that hardly anyone else is pitching in, if they were both to leave in the summer it would be a big task to replace those goals, especially on the cheap!
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 00:07 - May 9 with 1320 viewsPokerface

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:47 - May 8 by majorraglan

Both have done very well, the other side of the coin though is that hardly anyone else is pitching in, if they were both to leave in the summer it would be a big task to replace those goals, especially on the cheap!

Totally agree. Regardless of what price sold for, no guarantee replacements will deliver.

Michu / Bony anyone ? Half joking.

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 08:25 - May 9 with 1232 viewsNirvana

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 23:39 - May 8 by Pokerface

Him and DYSS are absolutely gutted.

1. Their negativity has not caught on.

2. Their game and player analysis has been absolutely shockingly bad.

3. They know they go very quiet when we win and love it when we lose because "they told us so and they have mastered tactics and read games like no-one else can" including our successful managers.

4. They will be back as soon as we are on a losing streak... enjoying their time in spotlight.

Good post.

And yeah, I think #2 on your list is key, especially for "Res". He's just a "simpleton nobody" to use his own words, and this season has removed any doubt about that.

As for Siggy and Llorente, they are two absolute saints (Siggy especially) and we have to hope they can keep performing their miracles for at least three more games for us.

Beyond that, I honestly believe they will both be sold in the summer either way but I really hope I am wrong. They wouldn't be adequately replaced, and no one of quality would want to come to Swansea without their class in the team.

Hopefully, The Americans will choose wisely and decide to build the squad up around them, adding good pieces that fit instead of selling our best players.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 09:33 - May 9 with 1179 viewsSTID2017

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 08:25 - May 9 by Nirvana

Good post.

And yeah, I think #2 on your list is key, especially for "Res". He's just a "simpleton nobody" to use his own words, and this season has removed any doubt about that.

As for Siggy and Llorente, they are two absolute saints (Siggy especially) and we have to hope they can keep performing their miracles for at least three more games for us.

Beyond that, I honestly believe they will both be sold in the summer either way but I really hope I am wrong. They wouldn't be adequately replaced, and no one of quality would want to come to Swansea without their class in the team.

Hopefully, The Americans will choose wisely and decide to build the squad up around them, adding good pieces that fit instead of selling our best players.

If we stay up, I can see why Siggy might want another shot with a bigger club. Like everyone else I hope he wants to stay though.
However, I think Llorente will stay and the amount we'd get for him wouldn't be worth selling him for

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 09:54 - May 9 with 1145 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Both Llorente & Sigi have done well for us this year along with Alfie & Fer adding some as well.
Very much like last year with Sigi, Ayew & Gomis.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:02 - May 9 with 1128 viewsTom1912

They're easily 2 of the best players in the bottom half of the league.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:27 - May 9 with 1102 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:02 - May 9 by Tom1912

Playing for the same club maybe, but not even close to
King 15 goals
Defoe 15 goals
Benteke 14 goals
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:56 - May 9 with 1073 viewsjack247

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:02 - May 9 by Tom1912

They are. They just haven't formed an effective partnership, largely because neither has much pace. Ayew has really shaken things up there. I think his zip, pace and tenacity allows both of them to play to their strengths without isolating the other.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 13:34 - May 9 with 998 viewsTom1912

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 10:27 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Playing for the same club maybe, but not even close to
King 15 goals
Defoe 15 goals
Benteke 14 goals

Sigurssson and Llorente are in the same class as each of those for sure.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 00:59 - May 10 with 905 viewsRancid

Considering we had Michu and Bony who hit 20 plus in previous seasons then I think we've gone backwards with Llorente when we should have improved or bought similar.He's done ok and you can see he's a very good player at times but he's far too inconsistent and struggles with the pace of the league being such a big man.If his goals keep us up then great but i wouldn't want him leading the line next season.
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 05:48 - May 10 with 862 viewsDr_Winston

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 00:59 - May 10 by Rancid

Considering we had Michu and Bony who hit 20 plus in previous seasons then I think we've gone backwards with Llorente when we should have improved or bought similar.He's done ok and you can see he's a very good player at times but he's far too inconsistent and struggles with the pace of the league being such a big man.If his goals keep us up then great but i wouldn't want him leading the line next season.

In an ideal world you're right. We wouldn't need a 6'5" targetman to lead the line because we'd still be playing decent football. Sadly Monk happened and all that went to shit. Llorente may not be the hero we need long term, but he's the hero we need right now.

If Clement is going to try and rebuild some semblance of an attractive passing team then Fernando is going to be of limited use other than as a battering ram late on in games. Otherwise we'll need someone a bit more mobile.

Michu would struggle the way we play now. The beauty of Wilf is that he could do both.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 19:55 - May 13 with 652 viewsPokerface

They just keep getting better and bettet

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 20:07 - May 13 with 612 viewsKennedy

Conte may come back in for him. And would you turn down £10m for a player with a year left on his contract and his age.

He's been a superstar though

Just call me JFK

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 20:19 - May 13 with 593 viewsNirvana

Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 20:07 - May 13 by Kennedy

Conte may come back in for him. And would you turn down £10m for a player with a year left on his contract and his age.

He's been a superstar though

Agreed, Kennedy.

It's gotta be £10m, though, absolutely no less. He has proved he is worth more than that to us, and anything less would be pointless.

I personally would like to see us sign a young, pacy striker/winger hybrid that would eventually become first choice next season, with Llorente filling in all the gaps elsewhere. He doesn't need much time to score goals, and I think he'd be a phenomenal "supersub".
Llorente 12th and Siggy 22nd highest goal scorers in Prem this season. on 22:01 - May 13 with 538 viewsCooperman

Any ideas as to how many Llorente goals are from Siggy assists?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024