Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie scores 18:14 - Jun 19 with 1890 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Scored for u21 England side against Slovakia
Tammy Abraham also playing.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 18:21]
Alfie scores on 18:22 - Jun 19 with 1834 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Found video.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5r9jb4_alfie-mawson-goal-hd-slovakia-u21-1-1-

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alfie scores on 18:37 - Jun 19 with 1775 viewsJack1

He's having a very solid game to be fair. Looks very classy on the ball too. I hope we are thinking of offering him an improved contract to warn off other clubs (or to insert a pretty hefty release clause). I'm expecting big things from him this coming season.
Alfie scores on 18:47 - Jun 19 with 1728 viewspencoedjack

Alfie scores on 18:37 - Jun 19 by Jack1

He's having a very solid game to be fair. Looks very classy on the ball too. I hope we are thinking of offering him an improved contract to warn off other clubs (or to insert a pretty hefty release clause). I'm expecting big things from him this coming season.

That's sounds like forward thinking

So I doubt it
Alfie scores on 18:54 - Jun 19 with 1704 viewsJack1

Alfie scores on 18:47 - Jun 19 by pencoedjack

That's sounds like forward thinking

So I doubt it

England are still in this after that victory. We should offer him the captaincy to be honest. He's potentially an excellent leader with such a cool head. But then again we'll probably sell him......
Alfie scores on 19:00 - Jun 19 with 1660 viewspencoedjack

Alfie scores on 18:54 - Jun 19 by Jack1

England are still in this after that victory. We should offer him the captaincy to be honest. He's potentially an excellent leader with such a cool head. But then again we'll probably sell him......

Personally thought there were games last season when he was the leader on the pitch, so I wholeheartedly agree unless Gylfi wants it
Alfie scores on 19:01 - Jun 19 with 1658 viewsBanosswan

Alfie scores on 18:22 - Jun 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Found video.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5r9jb4_alfie-mawson-goal-hd-slovakia-u21-1-1-

Commentary: brabra bra bra bree bra Swon see alfee maw son

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie scores on 19:17 - Jun 19 with 1594 viewsJack1

Alfie scores on 19:00 - Jun 19 by pencoedjack

Personally thought there were games last season when he was the leader on the pitch, so I wholeheartedly agree unless Gylfi wants it

I think he's more of a leader than Gylfi. Probably best to leave Gylfi do what he does
Alfie scores on 19:29 - Jun 19 with 1519 viewsPegojack

With any luck he'll be doing a bit of tapping up of Abraham as well (purely in a football agent sense, you understand).
Login to get fewer ads

Alfie scores on 20:36 - Jun 19 with 1322 viewsLeonWasGod

Alfie scores on 19:17 - Jun 19 by Jack1

I think he's more of a leader than Gylfi. Probably best to leave Gylfi do what he does

Everyone else in the squad is more of a leader than Gylfi. He's a shy Icelander of the type who only comes alive after a few drinks, but Gylfi's t-total.

Mawson probably has it in him to lead, but a bit early yet I reckon.

No idea how he can play for the U21s when he's 23 though
Alfie scores on 21:13 - Jun 19 with 1221 viewsBanosswan

Alfie scores on 20:36 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Everyone else in the squad is more of a leader than Gylfi. He's a shy Icelander of the type who only comes alive after a few drinks, but Gylfi's t-total.

Born after January the something 1994. Otherwise there would be qualifying campaigns then a totally different team would turn up at the tournament.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie scores on 21:18 - Jun 19 with 1201 viewsJack1

Alfie scores on 20:36 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

I think it's to do with his age when the qualifying campaign starts?
Alfie scores on 16:32 - Jun 20 with 869 viewsPokerface

Mawson had highest ranking in todays Mail and gave him man of the match.

Good for him. His value has increased significantly this year.

A great signing by ---- Huw ?

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Alfie scores on 16:35 - Jun 20 with 856 viewsRancid

Stuart Pearce was purring about him post match.I hope they go out next round which will take the spotlight off him to an extent.The further they go the more he'll be looked at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024