Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Valley boys 19:48 - Jul 9 with 2060 viewsr0ckin

I know it's a controversial point, but they do my absolute swede in.

Whenever there's a rugby match on, like the Lions they just get completely wasted and are constantly looking for trouble.

It doesn't matter where you go the same crap occurs, you can be just enjoying a nice pint with friends and before you know it something is tipped over you, they shove you out the way or some more physical/verbal crap.

Pig sick of them ruining my nights out, always been the same way. If they don't pull some slag they want to beat the sh1t out of somebody.

Peace

Valley boys on 21:29 - Jul 9 with 1921 viewsLoyal

Not rugby chaps surely ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Valley boys on 21:35 - Jul 9 with 1910 viewsSwans777

You seem like a very angry individual, r0ckin.
Brexit yesterday.
Valley boys today.
Life is passing you away, my friend.
Valley boys on 23:53 - Jul 9 with 1759 viewsburty

im from the Valleys and ill def beat the fck out of you rockin you torie supporting git no tories will ever get the valleys vote
Valley boys on 00:02 - Jul 10 with 1746 viewsjack_lord

I live in the Valleys. There are Wales players that live on my road and British Lions players that live in the village. The rugby club is just at the bottom of the hill - not a whisper of drunken trouble yesterday.
Great occasion with some BBQ's.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Valley boys on 00:06 - Jul 10 with 1737 viewsWarwickHunt

Valley boys on 23:53 - Jul 9 by burty

im from the Valleys and ill def beat the fck out of you rockin you torie supporting git no tories will ever get the valleys vote

Looks like the Tories have taken all the apostrophes out of the valleys and sold them at a huge profit.
To Murdoch, probably.

The bàstards.
Valley boys on 00:24 - Jul 10 with 1719 viewsKerouac

Valley boys on 00:06 - Jul 10 by WarwickHunt

Looks like the Tories have taken all the apostrophes out of the valleys and sold them at a huge profit.
To Murdoch, probably.

The bàstards.

The atrocious spelling is probably a direct result of "Torie" cuts to education.

Where will it end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Valley boys on 00:40 - Jul 10 with 1705 viewsjacktar

Strange post by the OP, since the Lions are playing at 8.30 in the morning so not sure where the "completely wasted and are constantly looking for trouble" comes from.
I would imagine the drinks tipped over you are because you're such a fecking dick.
As for" spoiling our nights out", maybe you should just stay in, much safer that way.

By the way I'm not a valley boy.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Valley boys on 08:13 - Jul 10 with 1548 viewsNeath_Jack

Valley boys on 00:02 - Jul 10 by jack_lord

I live in the Valleys. There are Wales players that live on my road and British Lions players that live in the village. The rugby club is just at the bottom of the hill - not a whisper of drunken trouble yesterday.
Great occasion with some BBQ's.

He's a very insecure little chap is Rocky.

He makes this type of post about rugby fans / valley boys / steroid users every couple of months. One could definitely be forgiven for assuming he has been either filled in (on more than one occasion) by a scrum half or that his girlfriend / boyfriend has been stolen off him by said persons.

Pity mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024