Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acid attacks 20:48 - Jul 25 with 2859 viewsLohengrin

What sort of devilry is this? An article on Radio 4 stated that Scotland Yard investigated 450 or so such attacks last year. I can't even begin to get my head around that! What sort of a monster would even contemplate something like that, much less do it?

What's happening to London?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Acid attacks on 20:53 - Jul 25 with 2837 viewsdickythorpe

Not just London Loh, I was listening to radio Wales and most police forces have had acid attacks to deal with.
It's so easy to get hold of is the reoccurring reason it seems.
Acid attacks on 20:57 - Jul 25 with 2827 viewsLohengrin

Acid attacks on 20:53 - Jul 25 by dickythorpe

Not just London Loh, I was listening to radio Wales and most police forces have had acid attacks to deal with.
It's so easy to get hold of is the reoccurring reason it seems.

It's way, way beyond my ability to comprehend, Dicky.

Acid attacks on 20:58 - Jul 25 with 2820 viewsFlashberryjack

A London woman sitting next to me on the plane coming home from my holidays, said it's almost a regular thing around where she lives, she's taken to looking through the window when someones at the door before she answers.

I said the tw*ts need putting down, she disagreed, and said that was far to good for them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Acid attacks on 21:05 - Jul 25 with 2797 viewsE20Jack

Very common now. There was one a few hours ago not far from me. Kids are calling it ''the face melter''. sickening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4729682/Police-called-acid-attack-East-L
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 21:10]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Acid attacks on 21:13 - Jul 25 with 2771 viewsLohengrin

Acid attacks on 21:05 - Jul 25 by E20Jack

Very common now. There was one a few hours ago not far from me. Kids are calling it ''the face melter''. sickening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4729682/Police-called-acid-attack-East-L
[Post edited 25 Jul 2017 21:10]

I used to drink along the Roman Road and Bethnal Green Road back in the late '80s. It's horrendous to think what's going on there now.

Acid attacks on 21:28 - Jul 25 with 2743 viewsdickythorpe

The perpetrators watch too many films, play too much stupid consoles, just don't understand the consequences or just plain evil.
If I sound too general then I make no apology. I work with some grown men who can only talk about stupid x box games! They don't even know on a Monday morning in work what the Swans did! But every Friday they are full of "Swans should get 3 points this weekend".......I'm drifting now.......
Acid attacks on 00:00 - Jul 26 with 2609 viewsLoyal

Acid attacks on 21:13 - Jul 25 by Lohengrin

I used to drink along the Roman Road and Bethnal Green Road back in the late '80s. It's horrendous to think what's going on there now.

I would be interested to see if there is a common denominator regards the offenders.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Acid attacks on 07:41 - Jul 26 with 2522 viewsAnotherJohn

Acid attacks on 00:00 - Jul 26 by Loyal

I would be interested to see if there is a common denominator regards the offenders.

Hard to be sure of a pattern. It seems that the UK may be different from other countries in that there are a large number of attacks by young men on men.

https://www.economist.com/news/britain/21725328-what-used-be-weapon-victorian-la
Login to get fewer ads

Acid attacks on 08:53 - Jul 26 with 2464 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems to be link with honour killings another dubious import.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Acid attacks on 09:25 - Jul 26 with 2438 viewsDyfnant

If they catch the offenders, eye for an eye and broadcast it online

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Acid attacks on 10:44 - Jul 26 with 2386 viewsMarinaJack

any one who chucks acid in another persons face should have it done to them

we all know this won't happen so life imprisonment is the only option

No doubt well hear from a a load of bleeding heart pc idiots in the media explaining how it's not their fault and how we should give these scum another chance blah blah blah
Acid attacks on 16:57 - Jul 26 with 2301 viewsKilkennyjack

Life.

Cowards.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024