Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights 23:49 - Oct 28 with 3100 viewsDarran

And he wore his Swans top

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:51 - Oct 28 with 3090 viewsLord_Bony

So I was right you did nt go to the boxing...

glad you enjoyed the Devils though looks great fun!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:54 - Oct 28 with 3079 viewsDarran

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:51 - Oct 28 by Lord_Bony

So I was right you did nt go to the boxing...

glad you enjoyed the Devils though looks great fun!

I never once said I was going to the boxing.

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:55 - Oct 28 with 3078 viewsLord_Bony

You are a devil.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:56 - Oct 28 with 3075 viewsDarran

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:55 - Oct 28 by Lord_Bony

You are a devil.

Love you Paul.

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:57 - Oct 28 with 3070 viewsLord_Bony

lol

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 10:22 - Oct 29 with 2840 viewsMrSwerve

Isn't there a forum for this type of shit?

(Sorry Dar that was a tap in )

Looks like a fun night.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 20:02 - Oct 29 with 2634 viewsDarran

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 10:22 - Oct 29 by MrSwerve

Isn't there a forum for this type of shit?

(Sorry Dar that was a tap in )

Looks like a fun night.

It's a great night. Good game last night too and a 7-2 win

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:36 - Oct 29 with 2548 viewsmajorraglan

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 20:02 - Oct 29 by Darran

It's a great night. Good game last night too and a 7-2 win

You are a tease. Thought you were off to the boxing. Totally agree on the hockey though. Took the kids a couple of years to the old place in the bay, it was really cosy and the place was packed to the rafters - we had a great night out. It's a really tough game, there were some good early skillful players and it was very physical, there were some huge body checks with players being mashed against the side of the rink and some real ding dong scraps with players really going for it. To The new ice rink is a significant upgrade and what they had before. I would thoroughly recommend a game to anyone.
Login to get fewer ads

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 00:10 - Oct 30 with 2504 viewsowainglyndwr

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:36 - Oct 29 by majorraglan

You are a tease. Thought you were off to the boxing. Totally agree on the hockey though. Took the kids a couple of years to the old place in the bay, it was really cosy and the place was packed to the rafters - we had a great night out. It's a really tough game, there were some good early skillful players and it was very physical, there were some huge body checks with players being mashed against the side of the rink and some real ding dong scraps with players really going for it. To The new ice rink is a significant upgrade and what they had before. I would thoroughly recommend a game to anyone.

There has been talks of maybe a ice hockey team in swansea .
Not sure if they havery been looking at the new in door area
Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 11:21 - Oct 31 with 2290 viewsperplex

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:54 - Oct 28 by Darran

I never once said I was going to the boxing.

I knew you could not have gone to the boxing as there were no no superb fights on the whole card.
Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 11:34 - Oct 31 with 2279 viewsjack_lord

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 00:10 - Oct 30 by owainglyndwr

There has been talks of maybe a ice hockey team in swansea .
Not sure if they havery been looking at the new in door area

Jarv, I think they were talking about an ice rink and hockey team back in the early 80's. It would be good to get something extra down here.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 2138 viewsKilkennyjack

Nice one the Dazza 😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:25 - Oct 31 with 2133 viewsDarran

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:17 - Oct 31 by Kilkennyjack

Nice one the Dazza 😂😂

Thank you my friend. 🤘🏻

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 23:29 - Oct 31 with 2094 viewsGaryjack

Great night in Cardiff - Saw some superb fights on 22:25 - Oct 31 by Darran

Thank you my friend. 🤘🏻

Wish we had something like down here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024