Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy 14:45 - Apr 11 with 749 viewspencoedjack

Gone 17 games without a goal.

Wonder if he gets as much grief on Leicester forums as Lowe gets on here.
Vardy on 15:42 - Apr 11 with 714 viewsNotLoyal

It would be hard to criticise Vardy, but your point is a well made one.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Vardy on 16:08 - Apr 11 with 701 viewsLittleEnglandJack

The only slight difference being that Vardy has proved himself to be an excellent striker at international and premier league level, essentially firing a mid-table team to a premier league title 5 years ago and has more or less done it every season since (his worst return being 13 goals in 16/17).

But other than that, yeah, it's exactly like the Lowe situation.
Vardy on 16:16 - Apr 11 with 692 viewsbuilthjack

I see Jarrod Bowen scored again.
His Dad brought him down to The Liberty when Hereford folded.
He never got past reception, got told they would be in touch, and never heard from the club again.
Shame.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Vardy on 16:25 - Apr 11 with 683 viewshobo

Vardy on 16:08 - Apr 11 by LittleEnglandJack

The only slight difference being that Vardy has proved himself to be an excellent striker at international and premier league level, essentially firing a mid-table team to a premier league title 5 years ago and has more or less done it every season since (his worst return being 13 goals in 16/17).

At Jamal's age, Vardy was banging in 4 goals in 28 Championship apps, having previously played no higher than the Conference
Vardy on 16:29 - Apr 11 with 683 viewspencoedjack

Vardy on 16:08 - Apr 11 by LittleEnglandJack

I’m not one to live in the past his lack of goals is looking likely to cost Leicester a place in the top 4.(again).

Makes you wonder if Rodgers teams can hack the pressure.

Obviously some on here who see him as some sort of messiah will disagree.
Vardy on 17:11 - Apr 11 with 657 viewsjack247

Vardy on 16:29 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

I’m not one to live in the past his lack of goals is looking likely to cost Leicester a place in the top 4.(again).

Makes you wonder if Rodgers teams can hack the pressure.

Obviously some on here who see him as some sort of messiah will disagree.

Leicester shouldn’t be anywhere near the top four. If they get there, it will be at the expense of at least two from Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs.
Vardy on 17:22 - Apr 11 with 650 viewspencoedjack

Vardy on 17:11 - Apr 11 by jack247

Leicester shouldn’t be anywhere near the top four. If they get there, it will be at the expense of at least two from Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs.

Which is where they usually end up except for 1 season & hopefully the same happens this season.
Vardy on 17:25 - Apr 11 with 648 viewsCatullus

Maybe it depends on his all round contribution? Lowe wasn't just "not scoring" he wasn't playing at all well either.

Yesterday it was like having a new player. Once he scored the confidence came flooding back, and Ayew too.

Football fans share many common behaviours, we are very fickle, quick to criticise, quick to give too much praise too. Maybe we should look on the Leicester forum and see?

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/119079-jamie-vardy-appreciation/page/31/#comme
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 17:32]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Vardy on 17:52 - Apr 11 with 623 viewsNotLoyal

Vardy on 17:25 - Apr 11 by Catullus

Maybe it depends on his all round contribution? Lowe wasn't just "not scoring" he wasn't playing at all well either.

Yesterday it was like having a new player. Once he scored the confidence came flooding back, and Ayew too.

Football fans share many common behaviours, we are very fickle, quick to criticise, quick to give too much praise too. Maybe we should look on the Leicester forum and see?

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/119079-jamie-vardy-appreciation/page/31/#comme
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 17:32]

Week to week, result to result, that’s how it goes on here at least.
Bloody shocking is what it is.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Vardy on 18:07 - Apr 11 with 612 viewsjack247

Vardy on 17:22 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

Which is where they usually end up except for 1 season & hopefully the same happens this season.

They’ve been top four once I think? The season they won it. They almost got there last season. They were mid table the seasons in between.

Finishing fourth or fifth is a massive overachievement.

I get your point though, they usually look like making a top four challenge then tail off towards the end.
Vardy on 18:16 - Apr 11 with 609 viewsTreforys_Jack

Vardy on 16:16 - Apr 11 by builthjack

I see Jarrod Bowen scored again.
His Dad brought him down to The Liberty when Hereford folded.
He never got past reception, got told they would be in touch, and never heard from the club again.
Shame.

Similar scenario with Ethan Ampadu, though he hot past reception.
Vardy on 18:18 - Apr 11 with 605 viewsjack247

Vardy on 18:16 - Apr 11 by Treforys_Jack

Similar scenario with Ethan Ampadu, though he hot past reception.

Famous dad see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024