Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Brain may be Special 23:52 - Feb 9 with 2183 viewsmax936

https://www.indy100.com/article/music-goosebumps-some-people-science-research-em

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Your Brain may be Special on 09:46 - Feb 10 with 2128 viewsPrivate_Partz

Facebook and Twitter again. I hate the pair if them. I don't want everyone knowing every time I have a sh!te nor do I need to know when anyone else does.
I have succumbed to the latter as many bands etc seem to be abandoning their web sites and forums in favour of it. I don't use my real name as a user but straight after it it says @(my name). Can't shift the damn thing. Even tried updating my account with a more anonymous email address but the swine won't disappear.
Sorry to derail your thread a tad Max. The brain is indeed a fantastic organ. It always amazes me how I can get flash backs to my childhood and remember something I have not thought of in over half a decade.
I think we underestimate its powers.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Your Brain may be Special on 10:03 - Feb 10 with 2121 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 09:46 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

Facebook and Twitter again. I hate the pair if them. I don't want everyone knowing every time I have a sh!te nor do I need to know when anyone else does.
I have succumbed to the latter as many bands etc seem to be abandoning their web sites and forums in favour of it. I don't use my real name as a user but straight after it it says @(my name). Can't shift the damn thing. Even tried updating my account with a more anonymous email address but the swine won't disappear.
Sorry to derail your thread a tad Max. The brain is indeed a fantastic organ. It always amazes me how I can get flash backs to my childhood and remember something I have not thought of in over half a decade.

My brain is like Jamie Lee Curtis's muff...Grey, moist and prone to the occasional fart when in use. And yes, also a fantastic organ...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 10:17 - Feb 10 with 2113 viewsPrivate_Partz

Your Brain may be Special on 10:03 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

My brain is like Jamie Lee Curtis's muff...Grey, moist and prone to the occasional fart when in use. And yes, also a fantastic organ...

Wey hey . Now you are talking :-))
I just remembered seeing your post, I never got back to you on Ancient aliens did I? Apologies. I will resurrect it...but not for the purposes of oneupmanship (just in case the Res is reading :-)).
Here is another theory....one of mine this time.... whilst we sleep our dreams give us views into parellel universes. Waddya think?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Your Brain may be Special on 10:28 - Feb 10 with 2106 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 10:17 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

I just remembered seeing your post, I never got back to you on Ancient aliens did I? Apologies. I will resurrect it...but not for the purposes of oneupmanship (just in case the Res is reading :-)).
Here is another theory....one of mine this time.... whilst we sleep our dreams give us views into parellel universes. Waddya think?

I agree. Last night I was in a parallel universe where I found out the above information on Miss Lee Curtis's box. When I got back (woke up) my pecker was still stiff and my mattress was covered in pecker juice. Just finished 'mopping up'. On the plus side, at least it wasn't Tony Curtis.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 10:32 - Feb 10 with 2097 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Your Brain may be Special on 10:28 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

I agree. Last night I was in a parallel universe where I found out the above information on Miss Lee Curtis's box. When I got back (woke up) my pecker was still stiff and my mattress was covered in pecker juice. Just finished 'mopping up'. On the plus side, at least it wasn't Tony Curtis.

Indeed.

Or Jamie Oliver.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Your Brain may be Special on 10:34 - Feb 10 with 2097 viewsWarwickHunt

Your Brain may be Special on 10:28 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

Would Alan have been an acceptable midpoint?
Your Brain may be Special on 10:38 - Feb 10 with 2093 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 10:34 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

Would Alan have been an acceptable midpoint?

TBH, I get the same result watching Alan's goal against Leeds. It's, like Miss Lee Curtis above, all in the hip movement.

So yes, Alan would be acceptable.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 10:40 - Feb 10 with 2091 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 10:32 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed.

Or Jamie Oliver.

Correct. Can't be doing with that big, fat tongue. I like a bit of dribbling during fellatio...not to keen on it during talking.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Your Brain may be Special on 10:43 - Feb 10 with 2086 viewsMo_Wives

Oh, and for the sake of the thread, yes, I do get goosebumps while listening to music

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 10:55 - Feb 10 with 2064 viewsWarwickHunt

Your Brain may be Special on 10:40 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

Correct. Can't be doing with that big, fat tongue. I like a bit of dribbling during fellatio...not to keen on it during talking.

I'm dribbling at the thought of Ms Curtis performing fellatio* on me. Or anyone else for that matter...

*The late Brian Sewell pronounced it feh-lah-tee-oh. I heard him say it in the telly, honest.
Your Brain may be Special on 10:58 - Feb 10 with 2061 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 10:55 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

I'm dribbling at the thought of Ms Curtis performing fellatio* on me. Or anyone else for that matter...

*The late Brian Sewell pronounced it feh-lah-tee-oh. I heard him say it in the telly, honest.

feh-lah-tee-oh?

Sounds like one you get in Starbucks...or with extra cream.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 11:13 - Feb 10 with 2040 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Feh-lah-tee-oh?

Reminds me of Julie Andrews.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Your Brain may be Special on 11:16 - Feb 10 with 2032 viewsWarwickHunt

Your Brain may be Special on 10:17 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

Check up from the neck up...
Your Brain may be Special on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 2029 viewsmax936

Your Brain may be Special on 09:46 - Feb 10 by Private_Partz

I didn't C+P from there Partzy, it was a link on a page I was reading on MSN.

Your Brain may be Special on 11:24 - Feb 10 with 2020 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 11:13 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Feh-lah-tee-oh?

Reminds me of Julie Andrews.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 11:33 - Feb 10 with 2009 viewsPozuelosSideys

Has nobody noticed/read the article underneath that one in the link entitled:

"Blind, bisexual and polyamorous goose involved in love triangle dies, aged 40"..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Your Brain may be Special on 11:40 - Feb 10 with 2003 viewsmax936

Your Brain may be Special on 10:03 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

Used to enjoy watching Miss Curtis in her films a bit of a sort fair play

Your Brain may be Special on 11:42 - Feb 10 with 2000 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 11:33 - Feb 10 by PozuelosSideys

Has nobody noticed/read the article underneath that one in the link entitled:

"Blind, bisexual and polyamorous goose involved in love triangle dies, aged 40"..

No...but what a silly goose.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 11:45 - Feb 10 with 1998 viewsMo_Wives

Your Brain may be Special on 11:40 - Feb 10 by max936

Used to enjoy watching Miss Curtis in her films a bit of a sort fair play

Great moving image of her, innit. Every time I glance at it, I then glance away to find I've lost 5 mins and my tongue's hanging out.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Your Brain may be Special on 11:56 - Feb 10 with 1990 viewsmax936

Your Brain may be Special on 11:45 - Feb 10 by Mo_Wives

Great moving image of her, innit. Every time I glance at it, I then glance away to find I've lost 5 mins and my tongue's hanging out.

Sporty Girl fair play, bit older than me though, just

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024