Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
... 17:06 - Apr 24 with 2028 viewsSwanseaman

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:39]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:15 - Apr 24 with 2000 viewst1000

Well what an ars hole . I got bored reading this two lines in . We need him to motivate team and play passing possession football like Barcelona . All said in two lines
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:19 - Apr 24 with 1977 viewsOldjack

My thoughts exactly ,this negativity style does my swede in .I've watched all the teams around us and you just don't see hardly any negative football and they all look better than us .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:20 - Apr 24 with 1972 viewsMervyn

If I was him I,d tell the fans, don’t panic it’s all under control......as far as I,m concerned he,s given us hope when a few months ago we were pretty much dead and buried.....
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:21 - Apr 24 with 1966 viewsSwanseaman

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:15 - Apr 24 by t1000

Well what an ars hole . I got bored reading this two lines in . We need him to motivate team and play passing possession football like Barcelona . All said in two lines

Each to their own. I find 2 liner posts very boring...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:25 - Apr 24 with 1942 viewssainthelens

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:21 - Apr 24 by Swanseaman

Have you ever kissed a girl ?
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 1936 viewsSwanseaman

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:19 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

My thoughts exactly ,this negativity style does my swede in .I've watched all the teams around us and you just don't see hardly any negative football and they all look better than us .

Same here, although we did manage to get the draw with Huddersfield. At their fans forums they were all saying that we were by far the worst team they had played this season. The negative way of playing is a million miles away from the possession, quick passing football we were getting known for.

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:32 - Apr 24 with 1900 viewspencoedjack

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:26 - Apr 24 by Swanseaman

Same here, although we did manage to get the draw with Huddersfield. At their fans forums they were all saying that we were by far the worst team they had played this season. The negative way of playing is a million miles away from the possession, quick passing football we were getting known for.

They/you did notice we played with 10 men for 80 mins ?
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:38 - Apr 24 with 1856 viewsHighjack

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:25 - Apr 24 by sainthelens

Have you ever kissed a girl ?

I have and I liked it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:45 - Apr 24 with 1821 viewst1000

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:38 - Apr 24 by Highjack

I have and I liked it.

Only joking Swanseaman . Keep writing . Do u think we will stay up ??
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:46 - Apr 24 with 1818 viewst1000

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:21 - Apr 24 by Swanseaman

Only joking . Keep writing . Do u think we will stay up ??
Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:49 - Apr 24 with 1807 viewsOldjack

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:32 - Apr 24 by pencoedjack

They/you did notice we played with 10 men for 80 mins ?

now that you mentioned that ,10 men are very capable of reaching the opponents 18 yard box ,we weren't ,it's been painful to watch us away from home .If he parks the bus against Chelsea they will do a Spurs on us and that was very painful to watch

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:55 - Apr 24 with 1785 viewspencoedjack

Message to Carlos Carvalhal ***Please Read*** on 17:49 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

now that you mentioned that ,10 men are very capable of reaching the opponents 18 yard box ,we weren't ,it's been painful to watch us away from home .If he parks the bus against Chelsea they will do a Spurs on us and that was very painful to watch

I don’t think there are many teams ( at our level) who away from home wouldn’t approach the game the same way we did with 10 men

I agree about Spurs
... on 18:10 - Apr 24 with 1722 viewsOldjack

Where's the OP opening post gone ?

... on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 1681 viewsjack2jack

People not just usernames, remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFS.
... on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 1671 viewsPhil_S

... on 18:10 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

Where's the OP opening post gone ?

He's deleted it? The fact that it says it was edited kind of gives it away
... on 19:50 - Apr 24 with 1568 viewsOldjack

... on 18:38 - Apr 24 by Phil_S

He's deleted it? The fact that it says it was edited kind of gives it away

Well i was hoping the OP would have replied, instead of some smartarse ,because it was a very good opening post with valid points

... on 19:54 - Apr 24 with 1558 viewsPhil_S

... on 19:50 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

Well i was hoping the OP would have replied, instead of some smartarse ,because it was a very good opening post with valid points

Its not a smartarse to answer the question that was posed
... on 19:59 - Apr 24 with 1537 viewsOldjack

... on 19:54 - Apr 24 by Phil_S

Its not a smartarse to answer the question that was posed

perhaps he was bullied into deleting it ,you know what the resident Gestapo are like

... on 20:00 - Apr 24 with 1527 viewsPhil_S

... on 19:59 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

perhaps he was bullied into deleting it ,you know what the resident Gestapo are like

I'm sure thats it
... on 20:07 - Apr 24 with 1513 viewsHighjack

How has he done the ellipsis correct in the title but wrong in his post?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

... on 20:08 - Apr 24 with 1504 viewsPhil_S

... on 20:07 - Apr 24 by Highjack

How has he done the ellipsis correct in the title but wrong in his post?

He dropped it here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024