Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice on new kits 18:52 - Jun 29 with 1628 viewsParsSwans

Bought the home one today but they are really tight compared to normal and I buy one every season. I am large in all shirts and t shirts and went for an xxl so try befor you buy everyone seen a few go back to swap for larger whilst I was down at stadium earlier
Advice on new kits on 19:07 - Jun 29 with 1589 viewsItchySphincter

Aaaaaaaahhhh, the annual 'The Shirts Are Smaller Than Last Year' thread. They must be f*cking tiny by now.

Good times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Advice on new kits on 19:25 - Jun 29 with 1547 viewsPegojack

Advice on new kits on 19:07 - Jun 29 by ItchySphincter

Aaaaaaaahhhh, the annual 'The Shirts Are Smaller Than Last Year' thread. They must be f*cking tiny by now.

Good times.

Soon to be renamed "my belly is bigger than last year, I just don't understand it" thread.
Advice on new kits on 19:29 - Jun 29 with 1528 viewsOldjack

Cutbacks init ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Advice on new kits on 19:33 - Jun 29 with 1509 viewsItchySphincter

Advice on new kits on 19:25 - Jun 29 by Pegojack

Soon to be renamed "my belly is bigger than last year, I just don't understand it" thread.

Well yeah, I was trying to be tactful.........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Advice on new kits on 19:39 - Jun 29 with 1492 viewsjack2jack

Perhaps you bought the XXLittle size by mistake.
Nice thread btw.(pun intended)
Hope you get it sorted😀
Advice on new kits on 20:15 - Jun 29 with 1434 viewsJackfath

Advice on new kits on 19:07 - Jun 29 by ItchySphincter

Good times.

Init. Grown men mind.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Advice on new kits on 21:50 - Jun 29 with 1304 viewsParsSwans

Take it you’ve all been down to buy one then! Trust me I seen many returning them today and swapping for bigger size and those who did buy and wear them said how the fittings were tighter buying their size. I buy the home top every year and defo they are smaller in size than normal
Advice on new kits on 22:28 - Jun 29 with 1237 viewsGowerjack

Grown men wearing replica football kits.

Pathetic.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Advice on new kits on 22:35 - Jun 29 with 1212 viewsParsSwans

Sad that our “fans” have to pick fault or take heat with almost every thread on here. Keyboard warriors hey😂
Advice on new kits on 22:37 - Jun 29 with 1204 viewsLeonWasGod

Advice on new kits on 20:15 - Jun 29 by Jackfath

Init. Grown men mind.

Wait til you become a grown man, then you’ll understand . Nylon kits is as good as it gets.
Advice on new kits on 07:03 - Jun 30 with 1045 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I did see a retweet from the club of a guy meeting graham, who’s new shirt looked 2/3 sides too small
Advice on new kits on 09:38 - Jun 30 with 950 viewsLoyal

Advice on new kits on 07:03 - Jun 30 by exiledinenglandjack

I did see a retweet from the club of a guy meeting graham, who’s new shirt looked 2/3 sides too small

Why would anyone spend a second of their time meeting the next sacked manager of Swansea is beyond me.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:39]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Advice on new kits on 11:19 - Jun 30 with 870 viewsPegojack

Advice on new kits on 22:35 - Jun 29 by ParsSwans

Sad that our “fans” have to pick fault or take heat with almost every thread on here. Keyboard warriors hey😂

Don't get shirty, mun (see what I did there), we're only havin a laugh. Not offence intended.
In fact I have bought a shirt recently, the BetEast one because I thought it looked good, and had no shame wearing it at the ripe old age at the time of 61. Still wear it for cycling.
Don't think I'll be buying the latest abortion though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024