Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... 10:34 - Mar 7 with 1408 viewstheloneranger

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/List-found-of-12000-Nazis-in-Argentina

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 11:55 - Mar 7 with 1357 viewsCatullus

Ah the lovely, peaceful Swiss, still profiting from the proceeds of war crimes over 70 years later.
I wonder, if they had to surrender all this money, how would Credit Suisse fare? Would they e bankrupt?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 1218 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps Swansea city council can put in a claim for war damages to the Swiss banks.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 19:47 - Mar 7 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 11:55 - Mar 7 by Catullus

Ah the lovely, peaceful Swiss, still profiting from the proceeds of war crimes over 70 years later.
I wonder, if they had to surrender all this money, how would Credit Suisse fare? Would they e bankrupt?

Such a noble country. Sue the cowardly f*cks. BTW Federer is an absolute c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 11:09 - Mar 8 with 981 viewsCatullus

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 17:52 - Mar 7 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps Swansea city council can put in a claim for war damages to the Swiss banks.

It would be interesting to know just how much wealth that was robbed by the Nazi's is held in Swiss banks.
It's probably an impossible ask though, they've hidden the truth for so long they probably aren't sure themselves.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 15:25 - Mar 8 with 887 viewsHighjack

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 11:09 - Mar 8 by Catullus

It would be interesting to know just how much wealth that was robbed by the Nazi's is held in Swiss banks.
It's probably an impossible ask though, they've hidden the truth for so long they probably aren't sure themselves.

I wonder how many escaped to South America and never faced justice? There are rumours that Hitler himself made it there, although it is unlikely given he was the most famous and wanted man in the world. Millions of lives lost and loads of evil bastards who did horrible things went on to live perfectly normal respectable lives afterwards and never faced the rope. That’s far more important than any material goods sitting in some bank somewhere.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 17:08 - Mar 8 with 830 viewsWingstandwood

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 15:25 - Mar 8 by Highjack

I wonder how many escaped to South America and never faced justice? There are rumours that Hitler himself made it there, although it is unlikely given he was the most famous and wanted man in the world. Millions of lives lost and loads of evil bastards who did horrible things went on to live perfectly normal respectable lives afterwards and never faced the rope. That’s far more important than any material goods sitting in some bank somewhere.

On the subject of Nazism and evil bastards? Cult movie “ Come And See” looks soon to be released in digitally enhanced restoration. Past DVD’s circulating with bygone VHS cassette standard quality do not give the movie full justice. Foreign cinema can totally eclipse Hollywood. This movie and Das Boot are cinematic brilliance.

It’s one of those haunting movies where the viewer becomes totally involved and emotionally entangled within the whole cinematic experience. Not recommended to those with a fragile, or wrong psychological state of mind at the time of watching it. The movie tells the story about the notorious Dirlewanger Brigade. The most extreme collective of animalistic war criminals imaginable.

Argus!

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 00:30 - Mar 9 with 706 viewsEbo

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 17:08 - Mar 8 by Wingstandwood

On the subject of Nazism and evil bastards? Cult movie “ Come And See” looks soon to be released in digitally enhanced restoration. Past DVD’s circulating with bygone VHS cassette standard quality do not give the movie full justice. Foreign cinema can totally eclipse Hollywood. This movie and Das Boot are cinematic brilliance.

It’s one of those haunting movies where the viewer becomes totally involved and emotionally entangled within the whole cinematic experience. Not recommended to those with a fragile, or wrong psychological state of mind at the time of watching it. The movie tells the story about the notorious Dirlewanger Brigade. The most extreme collective of animalistic war criminals imaginable.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 06:04 - Mar 9 with 664 viewsThebus

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 15:25 - Mar 8 by Highjack

You could be describing Tony Blair there.
Login to get fewer ads

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 06:13 - Mar 9 with 662 viewsGlastonbury

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 19:47 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

How
List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 08:42 - Mar 9 with 628 viewsbuilthjack

I think The Jerusalem Post forgot to mention the 60,000 accounts held there by Jews. Just saying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 10:42 - Mar 9 with 595 viewsKGriz16

List found of 12,000 Nazis in Argentina with money in Swiss bank ... on 19:47 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Whats's your issue with Roger?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024