Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team with guts and fantastic support 20:06 - Sep 1 with 2693 viewsawayjack

More fun in our 3 away games than 15 or so away games last season. Jackarmy were loud and proud and players showed so much guts today - just loved it. Hope Fer not serious. What a day!
Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:08 - Sep 1 with 2656 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It shows the difference between players playing for their future careers compared those who don't really care about the club, just the money.
Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 2624 viewsTheResurrection

PRICK OF AN OP

DISREGARD or LOOK AT HIS OTHER SHIT EFFORTS

FACKING EMBARRESSMENT

FACK OFF

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 2595 viewsawayjack

Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:08 - Sep 1 by A_Fans_Dad

It shows the difference between players playing for their future careers compared those who don't really care about the club, just the money.

And a decent coach with attitude :)
Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:16 - Sep 1 with 2548 viewsCroftyjack

Totally agree...rather have young lads with fire and passion compared too typical PL players that don't give a shit other than they Pay packets.
The lads would have learnt a lot today...adjusting with 10 after 5 mins...adjusting after losing Fer then Olson,changing shape, going behind and being bullied.
They may just to us proud this season even with the yanks trying to rip them apart.
Team with guts and fantastic support on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 2316 viewsCatullus

Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:09 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

PRICK OF AN OP

FACKING EMBARRESSMENT

FACK OFF

Because watching entertaining football and enjoying yourselves is embarrassing?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Team with guts and fantastic support on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 2277 viewsbuilthjack

Away games are great, massive support, loud.. Gutted I wasn't there today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team with guts and fantastic support on 01:28 - Sep 2 with 2065 viewsDJack

Team with guts and fantastic support on 20:09 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

PRICK OF AN OP

FACKING EMBARRESSMENT

FACK OFF

WTF?

Are you ill?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Team with guts and fantastic support on 11:27 - Sep 2 with 1849 viewsYossarian

Team with guts and fantastic support on 01:28 - Sep 2 by DJack

WTF?

Are you ill?

Yes....definitely. I just wonder why anyone even bothers to engage with the idiot.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Team with guts and fantastic support on 11:38 - Sep 2 with 1824 viewsawayjack

Team with guts and fantastic support on 11:27 - Sep 2 by Yossarian

Yes....definitely. I just wonder why anyone even bothers to engage with the idiot.

Yup put him and his side kick on ignore. Happy to listen to most opinions but it’s saved hours reading their nonsense agenda drivel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024