Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 09:50 - Feb 11 with 3044 viewsbuilthjack

Virtually sold out of home tickets. They must have liked what they saw down our place

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds on 12:41 - Feb 11 with 2465 viewsSTID2017

How many away sold ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leeds on 12:44 - Feb 11 with 2462 viewsOldjack

They're on the brink ,what did you expect ,as much as many people hate them they are a big club with very good support home and away

1-3

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leeds on 13:21 - Feb 11 with 2345 viewsowainglyndwr

Long way to go for an evening KO.
Fair play to the fans that travel
Leeds on 14:47 - Feb 11 with 2195 viewsSTID2017

Leeds on 13:21 - Feb 11 by owainglyndwr

Cheers !

Leeds on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 2154 views1964white

Leeds on 12:44 - Feb 11 by Oldjack

They're on the brink ,what did you expect ,as much as many people hate them they are a big club with very good support home and away

1-3

Indeed we have a terrific support

I was down at your place last August (good game) & on our previous trip to Swansea when you battered us in your promotion season
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:09]
Leeds on 15:21 - Feb 11 with 2111 viewsmonmouth

Leeds on 15:08 - Feb 11 by 1964white

I was down at your place last August (good game) & on our previous trip to Swansea when you battered us in your promotion season

After that first game I thought we'd both be battling up near the top. We turned out to have a soft centre and a crazy urge for random selections and changing the team when it seemed to be jellying (in joke), whereas you've shown grit and consistency. Even with all that, and our ability to stick pitchforks in our own feet, I'm very annoyed we don't have another 8 points.

Can't see us getting anything this week at your gaff. We never do anyway, so not even much hopeful. Would like to go back up there one day. Have never been able to fit it in. Haven't been since 1979.

Have the racists/BNP numpties all been sorted out now? Once saw poor old Marc Almond being chased down the Headrow by a bunch of skinheads with Leeds scarves. He could run, fair play. Those BNP cretins used to leaflet the ground in those days.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds on 16:00 - Feb 11 with 2019 views1964white

Leeds on 15:21 - Feb 11 by monmouth

After that first game I thought we'd both be battling up near the top. We turned out to have a soft centre and a crazy urge for random selections and changing the team when it seemed to be jellying (in joke), whereas you've shown grit and consistency. Even with all that, and our ability to stick pitchforks in our own feet, I'm very annoyed we don't have another 8 points.

Can't see us getting anything this week at your gaff. We never do anyway, so not even much hopeful. Would like to go back up there one day. Have never been able to fit it in. Haven't been since 1979.

Have the racists/BNP numpties all been sorted out now? Once saw poor old Marc Almond being chased down the Headrow by a bunch of skinheads with Leeds scarves. He could run, fair play. Those BNP cretins used to leaflet the ground in those days.

Hi Monmouth

It's nowhere as bad now as it was in the 70's/80's. Rarely see any problems at ER these days apart from when Millwall & Man U (cup) came to Leeds in the last ten years.

We need to win our next two home games if we have intentions of going up automatically. We are not playing with the fluency of our early season form, gifted far too many soft goals & it seems we need five or six chances to score so you never know in this crazy league.
Leeds on 17:21 - Feb 11 with 1865 viewsswans11

They are all going to see Dan James debut at elland road
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 17:57 - Feb 11 with 1796 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds on 17:21 - Feb 11 by swans11

They are all going to see Dan James debut at elland road

A goal and 2 assists in a 3-0 win for us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds on 09:26 - Feb 12 with 1491 viewsSTID2017

Leeds on 16:00 - Feb 11 by 1964white

Hi Monmouth

It's nowhere as bad now as it was in the 70's/80's. Rarely see any problems at ER these days apart from when Millwall & Man U (cup) came to Leeds in the last ten years.

We need to win our next two home games if we have intentions of going up automatically. We are not playing with the fluency of our early season form, gifted far too many soft goals & it seems we need five or six chances to score so you never know in this crazy league.

Travelling independently.
Touch nervous if I'm honest

Leeds on 09:29 - Feb 12 with 1484 views1983

Leeds on 09:26 - Feb 12 by STID2017

You survived all those nasty Millwall fans so it will be ok

Leeds on 09:32 - Feb 12 with 1476 viewsLoyaI

Best atmosphere in the Liberty wasv hen we beat leeds 3-2 ten men , started someone offeted me £50 for my season ticket outside the pub

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

Leeds on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 1473 viewsSTID2017

Leeds on 09:29 - Feb 12 by 1983

You survived all those nasty Millwall fans so it will be ok

Survived them away as well, same as Bristol City,, Stoke, Sheffield Utd (mind you kept my head down and no colours )

Leeds on 09:39 - Feb 12 with 1469 views1983

No colours

Leeds on 10:10 - Feb 12 with 1441 viewssainthelens

Get into em !
Leeds on 10:45 - Feb 12 with 1402 viewsWxmJax

Leeds on 15:08 - Feb 11 by 1964white

Said to a Leeds fan I work with after Bielsa took charge that 14/1 for the league was a great price. Why didn't I have a punt ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Leeds on 10:52 - Feb 12 with 1391 viewsWxmJax

Leeds on 13:21 - Feb 11 by owainglyndwr

Always in awe of the fans travelling so far. I think I travel a long distance but it's usually shorter than anyone that starts from Swansea, even if it's in London.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Leeds on 11:21 - Feb 12 with 1357 viewsjackharris

When I taught in London for 10 years I travelled independently to the away matches and I always felt safer being on my own. Loved travelling around the country on the fast trains and weekend first! With a shed load of cider.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leeds on 11:30 - Feb 12 with 1337 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds on 11:21 - Feb 12 by jackharris

When I taught in London for 10 years I travelled independently to the away matches and I always felt safer being on my own. Loved travelling around the country on the fast trains and weekend first! With a shed load of cider.

a few ciders on a train. perfect.

Leeds on 12:40 - Feb 12 with 1272 viewsmonmouth

Leeds on 10:45 - Feb 12 by WxmJax

Said to a Leeds fan I work with after Bielsa took charge that 14/1 for the league was a great price. Why didn't I have a punt ?

Because Norwich will likely win it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leeds on 12:52 - Feb 12 with 1236 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds on 12:40 - Feb 12 by monmouth

...and El Loco could have walked after 48 hours.

Still would have loved to see him coach us without Jenkins sticking his beak in. Impossible, I know.
Leeds on 14:02 - Feb 12 with 1162 views1964white

Understandable mate

I travel with one of our supporters clubs. Even though I now live in East Yorkshire we drove to Leeds to pick up our coach for the Middlesbro' game, much safer as the coaches park directly next to the away turnstiles.
Leeds on 14:13 - Feb 12 with 1142 views1964white

Leeds on 10:45 - Feb 12 by WxmJax

Good value bet

We need to get back to winning ways if we are to achieve automatic promotion, could go right to the wire.

I think the top teams could go up on 82+ points this season
Leeds on 14:15 - Feb 12 with 1136 views1964white

Leeds on 12:40 - Feb 12 by monmouth

Sadly I think Norwich will go up as champions
Leeds on 14:31 - Feb 12 with 1115 viewscbrace1

Always a tough place to go. Think Leeds will go up automatically in 2nd. Snap your hand off for a point. Celina to score

COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024