Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ 16:57 - Mar 3 with 5925 viewspencoedjack

Always seems to be singled out by the police?

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205561

[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 16:58]
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:07 - Mar 3 with 4665 viewsLoyal

They've long had a problem with west midlands police, they can't move on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:12 - Mar 3 with 4635 viewspencoedjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:07 - Mar 3 by Loyal

They've long had a problem with west midlands police, they can't move on.

Reading that thread still picking on families as well.

Vermin
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:24 - Mar 3 with 4576 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff have always had a large number of hooligans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 17:51 - Mar 3 with 4497 viewsGaryjack

What a shockingly embarrassing thread. Grown men there with their sons bragging about 100's of Cardiff youth 'getting into the police', Anus as usual making it out to be ten times worse than it was (i sense another book is on the way) then you have the sensible ones stating it was just posturing and handbags! Oh, and they made it a sticky!
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 18:15 - Mar 3 with 4394 viewssainthelens

And some are saying they should make our derby a non bubble game. There would be fatalities.
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 18:28 - Mar 3 with 4326 viewsGaryjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 18:15 - Mar 3 by sainthelens

And some are saying they should make our derby a non bubble game. There would be fatalities.

What, like severed heads in dust bins on Neath road type of stuff?
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 19:01 - Mar 3 with 4230 viewsbuilthjack

Does a Burberry cap or scarf make people hard?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 19:28 - Mar 3 with 4148 viewssainthelens

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 19:01 - Mar 3 by builthjack

I was once quite erect once wearing a bobble hat.
Login to get fewer ads

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:03 - Mar 3 with 4033 viewsMrSwerve

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 19:01 - Mar 3 by builthjack

I thought it was Stone Island or ‘Peraaaadah’.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:25 - Mar 3 with 3962 viewsGaryjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:03 - Mar 3 by MrSwerve

I thought it was Stone Island or ‘Peraaaadah’.

Pep Guardiola wears Stone Island in a lot of his press interviews. Got nicked in Wigan last year apparently after they knocked them out of the cup.
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:40 - Mar 3 with 3911 viewsmonmouth

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:25 - Mar 3 by Garyjack

Pep Guardiola wears Stone Island in a lot of his press interviews. Got nicked in Wigan last year apparently after they knocked them out of the cup.

Sorry off topic but a better one. Wigan FACKING WIGAN knocked them out last year. We can do this. We can.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:59 - Mar 3 with 3832 viewsGaryjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:40 - Mar 3 by monmouth

Sorry off topic but a better one. Wigan FACKING WIGAN knocked them out last year. We can do this. We can.

Fvckin right! We're off to Wembley!!!!
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:17 - Mar 3 with 3768 viewsbuilthjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 20:59 - Mar 3 by Garyjack

Fvckin right! We're off to Wembley!!!!

Twice

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:37 - Mar 3 with 3666 viewsGaryjack

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:17 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Twice

The god's have spoken. In the one year Cardiff spend in the premier league above us, they get relegated again, and we put the 1927 club to bed! They'd never recover from it!
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:57 - Mar 3 with 3601 viewstaffpunk

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 18:15 - Mar 3 by sainthelens

It will never happen. I went to Wolves yesterday, my first away game for several years, f##k me, it was like the 70's/early 80's. Jail sentences await certain people...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 3578 viewsSwanjaxs

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:57 - Mar 3 by taffpunk

It will never happen. I went to Wolves yesterday, my first away game for several years, f##k me, it was like the 70's/early 80's. Jail sentences await certain people...

That's what happens when a bunch of valley knuckleheads comes up against a pack of Shropshire apple drinkers .... i bet there wasn't a legitimate Stone Island in sight taff 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 23:25 - Mar 3 with 3399 viewsLoyal

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 21:57 - Mar 3 by taffpunk

I know a couple of lads who went. One who I genuinely suspect learned nothing from his prison sentence after the Chelsea game a few years back. You got your Derby festival tickets ? It's looking like I might get there as I'm doing work that weekend at another show as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 08:51 - Mar 4 with 3033 viewstaffpunk

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 23:25 - Mar 3 by Loyal

I know a couple of lads who went. One who I genuinely suspect learned nothing from his prison sentence after the Chelsea game a few years back. You got your Derby festival tickets ? It's looking like I might get there as I'm doing work that weekend at another show as well.

There were OB filming everything, that's without the normal CCTV you get everywhere these days. I don't think Derby's happening now for us lot, I will catch PFS and Mau Maus at Abertillery in October though. Good day in Pencoed yesterday with Pigs band and others.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 01:17 - Mar 6 with 2508 viewsLoyal

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 08:51 - Mar 4 by taffpunk

There were OB filming everything, that's without the normal CCTV you get everywhere these days. I don't think Derby's happening now for us lot, I will catch PFS and Mau Maus at Abertillery in October though. Good day in Pencoed yesterday with Pigs band and others.

Fck I didn't know they were playing Wales on that tour.
Edit, yup it's confirmed. Venue stumped up the money.
I'm pretty sure these dates will sell a decent few tickets.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 07:18 - Mar 6 with 2416 viewspencoedjack

It’s always a good day in Pencoed
How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 23:50 - Mar 6 with 2111 viewsTNT

Are you going to SLF at Cardiff uni on Saturday?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:02 - Mar 7 with 1998 viewstaffpunk

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 23:50 - Mar 6 by TNT

Are you going to SLF at Cardiff uni on Saturday?

Yes, I don't normally bother with them for various reasons, but with the promise of 'inflammable Material' possibly being played in full, plus Eddie And The Hot Rods last ever tour, even I can't boycott! Amazed it's not sold out tbh.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:11 - Mar 7 with 1984 viewsLoyal

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:02 - Mar 7 by taffpunk

Yes, I don't normally bother with them for various reasons, but with the promise of 'inflammable Material' possibly being played in full, plus Eddie And The Hot Rods last ever tour, even I can't boycott! Amazed it's not sold out tbh.

I did some work with SLF years ago, when Bruce Foxton was with them. Dysfunctional as fck as a band, Foxton wasn't talking to Jake Burns at all. It was very odd. Almost pointless.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:16 - Mar 7 with 1973 viewstaffpunk

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:11 - Mar 7 by Loyal

I did some work with SLF years ago, when Bruce Foxton was with them. Dysfunctional as fck as a band, Foxton wasn't talking to Jake Burns at all. It was very odd. Almost pointless.

Met Jake Burns several times, don't like him, so I don't normally go and see them. I'm making an exception this once, due to the reasons I listed.

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:27 - Mar 7 with 1962 viewsLoyal

How come ‘innocent Cardiff fans’ on 09:16 - Mar 7 by taffpunk

Met Jake Burns several times, don't like him, so I don't normally go and see them. I'm making an exception this once, due to the reasons I listed.

Ditto.

Agreed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024