Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The white lies of the gay press 13:24 - Sep 20 with 778 viewsDarran

Good article.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/the-white-lies-of-the-gay-press/amp/?__twi

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The white lies of the gay press on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 752 viewsWingstandwood

Quote : "My fellow guest was the British writer Afua Hirsch who is the author of a memoir about her own upbringing, in which she describes how she managed to flee the badlands of Wimbledon only to suffer in the hood of Oxford University."

Argus!

The white lies of the gay press on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 723 viewsLeonWasGod

I bet the irony of him behaving like a massive fanny is lost on him
The white lies of the gay press on 17:07 - Sep 20 with 643 viewsCatullus

"In order to pretend that such a thing as ‘non-binary’ exists the leading gay publications in America and Britain have chosen to pretend that I am not gay, that I didn’t use the correct words I did and that my opponent did not use the incorrect words that she did. Which is a nice example of what I dislike about all of this. I dislike little lies because little lies tend to end up becoming big lies. A fact that the lying remnants of the gay press have just generously demonstrated"

Outstanding. Every media outlet (and especially the protest groups) have their own agendas and they won't let the truth get in the way. Very good article.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The white lies of the gay press on 17:48 - Sep 20 with 601 viewsAguycalledJack

It’s not about reasoned discussion anymore, it’s all about shutting down the other side, whether it be the race card or as in this case, the accusation of bullying.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 17:49]
The white lies of the gay press on 20:32 - Sep 20 with 530 viewsswanforthemoney

It’s unintelligible. Non-binary? Genderqueer...well I could probably guess.
What does it all mean?
Anyway must go, there’s a telly to be shouted at.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024