Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CSCS card 20:14 - Apr 4 with 3774 viewsmax936

Anyone recently applied for one and done test?

Thanks.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CSCS card on 20:22 - Apr 4 with 2313 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

My friend did.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

CSCS card on 20:27 - Apr 4 with 2309 viewsEdmundo

I've got one, which is due for renewal soon
The handbook/test is a piece of p*ss.
There's a test centre in swansea, think it's cwmdu area.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

CSCS card on 20:28 - Apr 4 with 2302 viewsJackfath

What do you have to do for the test?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

CSCS card on 20:30 - Apr 4 with 2295 viewsmax936

CSCS card on 20:27 - Apr 4 by Edmundo

I've got one, which is due for renewal soon
The handbook/test is a piece of p*ss.
There's a test centre in swansea, think it's cwmdu area.

Cheers.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CSCS card on 20:35 - Apr 4 with 2277 viewsDarran

CSCS card on 20:28 - Apr 4 by Jackfath

What do you have to do for the test?

Be a tradesman.

Max hasn't got one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

CSCS card on 20:37 - Apr 4 with 2274 viewsJackfath

Looks tricky to me.

http://constructioncardtest.com/cscs-mock-test.html

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

CSCS card on 20:43 - Apr 4 with 2262 viewsdgt73

There are many sites, where the cscs card will not get you on. The ccnsg safety passport is a much better option, but also more expensive.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

CSCS card on 20:48 - Apr 4 with 2248 viewsDr_Winston

CSCS card on 20:43 - Apr 4 by dgt73

There are many sites, where the cscs card will not get you on. The ccnsg safety passport is a much better option, but also more expensive.

CCNSG seems to be mostly used for industrial sites like Tata whilst CSCS is mainly building. All basically a rip off designed to make people pay to work.

The SIA badge is another one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

CSCS card on 20:57 - Apr 4 with 2224 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 20:48 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

CCNSG seems to be mostly used for industrial sites like Tata whilst CSCS is mainly building. All basically a rip off designed to make people pay to work.

The SIA badge is another one.

You may well be right. Most people who need the cscs or ccnsg cards, will get them free, I.e the company who they work for will pay for the cards, which for the ccnsg is a two day course and a refresher day course every three years.

CSCS card on 20:59 - Apr 4 with 2219 viewsNeath_Jack

CSCS card on 20:43 - Apr 4 by dgt73

CSCS is the most popular asked for card on construction sites, whilst the Safety Passport is a better course for it's content. The CSCS card is getting revamped at the moment and it looks like you'll have to attend several classroom sessions and provide work based evidence, so get it now before it changes is my advice to anyone.

Max, the place to do it is opposite up by the magistrates court and police station, it's a piece of piss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

CSCS card on 21:03 - Apr 4 with 2209 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 20:59 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

CSCS is the most popular asked for card on construction sites, whilst the Safety Passport is a better course for it's content. The CSCS card is getting revamped at the moment and it looks like you'll have to attend several classroom sessions and provide work based evidence, so get it now before it changes is my advice to anyone.

Max, the place to do it is opposite up by the magistrates court and police station, it's a piece of piss.

All the sites i go to require the ccnsg. I did have the cscs card many years ago, but don't have one now.

CSCS card on 21:09 - Apr 4 with 2197 viewsNeath_Jack

CSCS card on 21:03 - Apr 4 by dgt73

All the sites i go to require the ccnsg. I did have the cscs card many years ago, but don't have one now.

What sites do you work on? As Jobbie said, the industrial mob ask for the SPP, all the big clients and principal p's ask for the CSCS 99% of the time. Thats certainly the case in Wales and the South West anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

CSCS card on 21:12 - Apr 4 with 2190 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 21:09 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

What sites do you work on? As Jobbie said, the industrial mob ask for the SPP, all the big clients and principal p's ask for the CSCS 99% of the time. Thats certainly the case in Wales and the South West anyway.

The power industry including oil refinerys.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2014 21:14]

CSCS card on 21:13 - Apr 4 with 2185 viewsJackfath

CSCS card on 21:12 - Apr 4 by dgt73

Do you fit A/C units there?

CSCS card on 21:14 - Apr 4 with 2183 viewsNeath_Jack

CSCS card on 21:12 - Apr 4 by dgt73

Aye, industrial then.

CSCS card on 21:14 - Apr 4 with 2181 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 21:13 - Apr 4 by Jackfath

Do you fit A/C units there?

Yes.

CSCS card on 21:18 - Apr 4 with 2168 viewsJackfath

CSCS card on 21:14 - Apr 4 by dgt73

Yes.

I think I know you.

CSCS card on 21:21 - Apr 4 with 2163 viewsDrizzle

In my experience construction industry generally goes for Cscs, but when I was involved in construction projects on existing Industrial developments( Texaco storage depot in Cardiff, Aberthaw Power station and Milford LNG) I needed both( cscs and safety passport ) even though they are very similar in terms of course material.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2014 21:23]
CSCS card on 21:24 - Apr 4 with 2151 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 21:18 - Apr 4 by Jackfath

I think I know you.

Yes I think I know you to.

CSCS card on 21:30 - Apr 4 with 2132 viewsJackfath

CSCS card on 21:24 - Apr 4 by dgt73

Yes I think I know you to.

Let's meet up and have a pint. It's been too long. You still based in Caerphilly?

CSCS card on 21:36 - Apr 4 with 2124 viewsdgt73

CSCS card on 21:30 - Apr 4 by Jackfath

Let's meet up and have a pint. It's been too long. You still based in Caerphilly?

Never lived there. Lived in Swansea until I was 25 and now live just over the border from Monmouth in a place called symonds yat.

CSCS card on 21:36 - Apr 4 with 2121 viewsDr_Winston

CSCS card on 21:21 - Apr 4 by Drizzle

In my experience construction industry generally goes for Cscs, but when I was involved in construction projects on existing Industrial developments( Texaco storage depot in Cardiff, Aberthaw Power station and Milford LNG) I needed both( cscs and safety passport ) even though they are very similar in terms of course material.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2014 21:23]

Sounds about right.

Most of the cards I arrange for people are CSCS for general labouring. Anyone who does industrial stuff gets the CCNSG.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

CSCS card on 21:39 - Apr 4 with 2109 viewsJackfath

CSCS card on 21:36 - Apr 4 by dgt73

Never lived there. Lived in Swansea until I was 25 and now live just over the border from Monmouth in a place called symonds yat.

CSCS card on 21:40 - Apr 4 with 2105 viewsNeath_Jack

CSCS card on 21:36 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Sounds about right.

Most of the cards I arrange for people are CSCS for general labouring. Anyone who does industrial stuff gets the CCNSG.

CSCS cards are for all levels of site work from site operatives, to craftsman/advanced craftsman, trainees, visitors, managers all sorts.

CSCS card on 21:54 - Apr 4 with 2084 viewsDr_Winston

CSCS card on 21:40 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

CSCS cards are for all levels of site work from site operatives, to craftsman/advanced craftsman, trainees, visitors, managers all sorts.

Indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024