Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? 09:10 - Dec 14 with 905 viewsladyjack

Lots of protests going on against Boris Johnson and the Conservative party with claims of Islamophobia, is Boris fit to govern and are the Conservatives fit to be in Government with some of their number said to hold such racist views ?
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:22 - Dec 14 with 884 viewsjojaca

It doesn't matter now, 5 more years of Boris. Focus your energy on other things in your life.

Even when you know, you never know?

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:33 - Dec 14 with 859 viewsstevethejack

Absolutely pathetic.
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:36 - Dec 14 with 851 viewsLohengrin

Trust fund Trots from Belgravia and Fitzrovia.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 841 viewsPegojack

Tories in 'Extreme Right Wing Political Party' shocker!

Give it up, Trampie, English and Welsh people like it, want it, voted for it.

Move to Scotland and buy a Tam O'Shanter.
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:53 - Dec 14 with 821 viewsladyjack

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:44 - Dec 14 by Pegojack

Tories in 'Extreme Right Wing Political Party' shocker!

Give it up, Trampie, English and Welsh people like it, want it, voted for it.

Move to Scotland and buy a Tam O'Shanter.

People in Wales voted Labour Pego in this election, I always support democracy and am just reporting the news because I think its interesting that some newspapers and some powerful people make claims of anti-Semitism against Corbyn and Labour yet you barely hear about Boris and the Conservatives and claims of Islamophobia against them in comparison.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 10:03]
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 10:02 - Dec 14 with 804 viewsAguycalledJack

I assume that the very same people would have been out protesting had Corbyn got in given his partiesā€™ issues.

Bigotry is bigotry . You canā€™t pick and choose. Your either against it or your not.
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 10:23 - Dec 14 with 777 viewsWarwickHunt

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 09:53 - Dec 14 by ladyjack

People in Wales voted Labour Pego in this election, I always support democracy and am just reporting the news because I think its interesting that some newspapers and some powerful people make claims of anti-Semitism against Corbyn and Labour yet you barely hear about Boris and the Conservatives and claims of Islamophobia against them in comparison.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 10:03]

ā€œvoted Labour Pegoā€ - got your own party now, Mike?
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 10:28 - Dec 14 with 765 viewsCatullus

If we did a poll of just which party WAS fit to govern, if we tried to ignore our own preferences and be neutral who would get a positive answer? Be honest.

It's been said many times this last few weeks that Corbyn isn't fit for government, even died in the wool Labour voters went blue this time. So the only two people with a chance weren't fit for the job but we knew one of them would get it.
Personally I'd have taken Bojo over Corbyn, for better or for worse we will find out just what Bojo is about.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 10:35 - Dec 14 with 752 viewsladyjack

We have ended up with a man that many think is unfit to be Prime Minister.
Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 708 viewsLohengrin

Look at this absolute Herbert turning up in Red Army uniform!

A friend of yours, Tramp?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 12:14 - Dec 14 with 657 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still some people people calling themselves democratic not accepting the result of the latest people votes.
OVER 30 million people braved the weather to vote. 14.6 million were too lazy to vote.

The UK voted in the Conservatives, get over accept the result.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 18:17]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 19:52 - Dec 14 with 578 viewsThrasher6

Who cares...we are Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph readers. We are retired...or near it...we do charity work...which cleanses our conscious...because we are basically racist....and we can get away with it..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 21:48 - Dec 14 with 534 viewsCatullus

Islamophobia, Boris and the Conservatives not fit to govern ? on 19:52 - Dec 14 by Thrasher6

Who cares...we are Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph readers. We are retired...or near it...we do charity work...which cleanses our conscious...because we are basically racist....and we can get away with it..

Can you see the bigotry in your own post? The most bigoted, racist person I know doesn't vote because he can't be bothered but if he did it would be Labour because "my family are all Labour voters" and yes he is my friend, for better or worse though my wife won't let him in the house!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024