Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fish. 14:57 - Jan 18 with 2853 viewsItchySphincter

What about that then, great init?

Can’t sell it to our biggest market, ships sitting in ports, deliveries rotting in lorries, red tape....... it’s almost as if someone could have predicted it. Still, no brown people I suppose.

At least Rees-Mogg says we have smiling fish.

Brexit eh? Out! AFLI!

Or something.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fish. on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 2817 viewsHighjack

Well it hasn’t stopped foreign creatures coming over here and stealing our salmon.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/scotland-fish-farm-seal-attack-b

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fish. on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 2807 viewscontroversial_jack

We told them so
Fish. on 16:07 - Jan 18 with 2789 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not as if all the restaurants in spain and france are all open and there is a huge demand at the moment. Not helped by France demanding that all lorries drivers have negatives before which of course delays everything by a day.

Blame the coronavirus not Brexit.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fish. on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 2749 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's the Scottish Fishermen's Federation that gets me. They're furious that the deal is destroying their industry.

Bizarrely they campaigned loudly for leave.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fish. on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 2742 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fish. on 17:19 - Jan 18 by Joe_bradshaw

It's the Scottish Fishermen's Federation that gets me. They're furious that the deal is destroying their industry.

And Scotland campaigned to keep giving Scottish fish the EU trawlers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fish. on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 2696 viewsItchySphincter

Fish. on 17:19 - Jan 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Turkeys, Christmas, common theme throughout.

Fish. on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 2695 viewsItchySphincter

Fish. on 16:07 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

Not as if all the restaurants in spain and france are all open and there is a huge demand at the moment. Not helped by France demanding that all lorries drivers have negatives before which of course delays everything by a day.

Blame the coronavirus not Brexit.

Convenient.

Fish. on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 2688 viewsBillyChong

But the fish are happier now (according to some toff tit)
Login to get fewer ads

Fish. on 20:09 - Jan 18 with 2645 viewsHighjack

Fish. on 19:15 - Jan 18 by BillyChong

But the fish are happier now (according to some toff tit)

Happier fish? Who said that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Fish. on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 2631 viewsHumpty

Fish. on 20:09 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Jacob Rees Mogg.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/jacob-rees-mogg-causes-outcry-

Just what you want when your business is in serious trouble, one of the men who brought the situation about taking the piss out of it.

Lovely man.
Fish. on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 2631 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fish. on 20:09 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Rees-Mogg said it as part of a joke. Of course, some are so desperate to find faults with Brexit that they have resorted to perceiving obvious jokes as factual pieces of information.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-fish-brexit-b1787

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fish. on 20:25 - Jan 18 with 2618 viewsHighjack

Fish. on 20:19 - Jan 18 by Humpty

Jacob Rees Mogg.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/jacob-rees-mogg-causes-outcry-

Just what you want when your business is in serious trouble, one of the men who brought the situation about taking the piss out of it.

Lovely man.

You don’t believe that comment should be taken literally do you, Hump?

Fish. on 20:28 - Jan 18 with 2616 viewsHumpty

Fish. on 20:25 - Jan 18 by Highjack

You don’t believe that comment should be taken literally do you, Hump?

What? That the fish are happier? No I don't. The fish aren't aware of their changed status. What an odd question.

I do think it's pretty disgusting that this man is laughing about the situation. People's livelihoods are at risk.
Fish. on 20:31 - Jan 18 with 2608 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fish. on 20:28 - Jan 18 by Humpty

What? That the fish are happier? No I don't. The fish aren't aware of their changed status. What an odd question.

I do think it's pretty disgusting that this man is laughing about the situation. People's livelihoods are at risk.

Not his though, Hump and that’s all that matters to him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fish. on 20:37 - Jan 18 with 2600 viewsHumpty

Fish. on 20:31 - Jan 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Not his though, Hump and that’s all that matters to him.

Of course. People like JRM never have to worry about such things.

Forget Brexit and whether you supported it or not, how anyone can defend him is beyond me. Many will of course, because he's on "their side".
Fish. on 23:44 - Jan 18 with 2533 viewsItchySphincter

Fish. on 20:28 - Jan 18 by Humpty

You’re right of course Humpt, but after four years of lording of remoaners because they’ve thrown their lot in with a bunch of millionaire criminals in a rush to give away their rights and privileges they’re hardly going to condemn it now. It’s a joke see. They’ll find a way to blame remoaners soon.

Fish. on 23:57 - Jan 18 with 2521 viewsmajorraglan

Fish. on 23:44 - Jan 18 by ItchySphincter

You’re right of course Humpt, but after four years of lording of remoaners because they’ve thrown their lot in with a bunch of millionaire criminals in a rush to give away their rights and privileges they’re hardly going to condemn it now. It’s a joke see. They’ll find a way to blame remoaners soon.

There was an article in today’s Western Mail about a wine importer who’s having no end of hassle on account of Brexit and the additional admin and bureaucracy. He stated that the help desk at the HMRC provided a 5 day turn around for enquiries and was about as much use as a chocolate teapot. I know things wer3 aged at the last minute, but you’d think things like a help desk and assistance to our businesses would be a priority.

It’s early days, but there’s been a lot of teething issues, let’s hope it gets sorted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024