Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhian 16:23 - Jan 18 with 2237 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Very impressed with everything she’s done so far! Performances and the way she speaks. Seems a very clever boy 😁😁😁A JB methinks X
Rhian on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 2164 viewstheloneranger

Works really hard, and closes defenders down when he doesn't have the ball. Perhaps he's been watching videos of Ian Rush??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rhian on 17:20 - Jan 18 with 2019 viewsicecoldjack

Played great today, I asked last week if this boy would get the chance to goals with our midfield behind him, having Gallagher here seems to have solved that one.
He made 3 or 4 good passes into the forwards, great potential from both players, early days but it was so nice to see more energy and quicker passing today, it makes the world of difference.

A word on Naughton, who once again showed that he is a class act, a player that can operate on both flanks and do a cracking job should be a must, especially if we are trying to cut costs, makes sense to have a player who can cover 2/3 positions.

If not offered a new deal it will be a bigger loss than most people suspect.
Rhian on 17:21 - Jan 18 with 2006 viewsLeonWasGod

Seems to only have 60 minutes in him at the mo. Not a criticism of his ability mind, he’s well tidy innit.
Rhian on 17:58 - Jan 18 with 1746 viewskrunchykarrot

Rhian on 17:20 - Jan 18 by icecoldjack

Played great today, I asked last week if this boy would get the chance to goals with our midfield behind him, having Gallagher here seems to have solved that one.
He made 3 or 4 good passes into the forwards, great potential from both players, early days but it was so nice to see more energy and quicker passing today, it makes the world of difference.

A word on Naughton, who once again showed that he is a class act, a player that can operate on both flanks and do a cracking job should be a must, especially if we are trying to cut costs, makes sense to have a player who can cover 2/3 positions.

Agree entirely with you, Naughton today was excellent most probably my MOM but i wouldn't argue if someone said Wilmot. Some fans leaving ground with me were saying how good Ayew was, i thought he looked slow at times today but fair play he scored after a Celina cross after not getting in front of one first half.
Rhian on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 1718 viewspencoedjack

Rhian on 17:20 - Jan 18 by icecoldjack

I’m Naughtons biggest critic but he was excellent today.

Well done Kyle
Rhian on 18:44 - Jan 18 with 1509 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton has been one of our most consistent performers for the last two seasons. Rarely less than a 7/10 game, rarely given the respect he deserves for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024