Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive 14:21 - Feb 6 with 1187 viewsCountyJim

My wife was telling me one of the girls she works with is 62 and still has a grandmother alive

Can anyone top that age
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 14:43 - Feb 6 with 1159 viewsbuilthjack

In some places, like Liverpool, there are grandparents in their early 30s

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 15:03 - Feb 6 with 1139 viewsThrasher6

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 14:43 - Feb 6 by builthjack

Over to you Darren....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 15:04 - Feb 6 with 1134 viewsDarran

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 15:03 - Feb 6 by Thrasher6

Over to you Darren....

Scoucers see,they shag to keep warm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 16:57 - Feb 6 with 1058 viewsProfessor

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 14:43 - Feb 6 by builthjack

Large parts of South Wales too Builthy. I know several who were grandparents in their 30s. I can think of one girl who was a gran before I was a dad!
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 16:58 - Feb 6 with 1053 viewsProfessor

My last surviving grandparent died last year-i was 51. Paternal (non-smokers) outlasted the maternal chimneys by 20 years
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 17:31 - Feb 6 with 1033 viewslifelong

My paternal grandfather was born in 1865, that makes me feel really old.
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 17:40 - Feb 6 with 1019 viewsMrSwerve

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 16:58 - Feb 6 by Professor

My last surviving grandparent died last year-i was 51. Paternal (non-smokers) outlasted the maternal chimneys by 20 years

Wow, that's really lucky.

My last grandparent died when I was about 28. The first two died before I was 7. Such a shame that I never got to speak to the latter in particular, as an adult.

I think it is pretty much the norm though, age wise? Obviously a lot of variables, but I think that most friends and my partner's grandparents died while while they were around their mid-twenties (not the grandparents, obviously!).
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 17:41]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 949 viewslondonlisa2001

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 16:58 - Feb 6 by Professor

My last surviving grandparent died at 94 when I was 44 and was the only one of the four that had ever smoked fags (1 smoked a pipe). She had given up when she was about sixty or so!
Login to get fewer ads

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 09:14 - Feb 7 with 770 viewsjackmorsel

I lost my last grandparent (Grandmother) last month aged 97, I'm 50 in a couple of months, she smoked until she was in her 80's and drank like a fish in her younger days. Sadly she had dementia the last few years but until the last few days before she passed was physically fine. She lived alone until last year. Sad to lose that generational connection.
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 10:02 - Feb 7 with 740 viewsGreatBritton

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 17:31 - Feb 6 by lifelong

My paternal grandfather was born in 1865, that makes me feel really old.

So was mine. We're not cousins,are we?
Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 10:06 - Feb 7 with 738 viewsLohengrin

Oldest person to have a grandparent still alive on 10:02 - Feb 7 by GreatBritton

So was mine. We're not cousins,are we?

It’s like the Cilla Black show on here...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024