Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... 18:07 - Feb 10 with 343 viewstheloneranger

"Mohiussunnath Chowdhury had slashed police officers with a sword outside Buckingham Palace while shouting “Allahu akbar” in August 2017."

"But he denied attempting an act of terror and claimed he was just trying to make the police shoot him dead because he was depressed"

"After being cleared by a jury, Chowdhury was freed from the prison in December 2018 and “hit the ground running” for new attacks."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mohiussunnath-chowdhury-terror-attac

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:14 - Feb 10 with 331 viewsDarran

I was just watching a video of him on Twitter being questioned with him replying “no comment” to all the questions.
He’s being sentenced in March. Would you ever let this prick out to walk the streets again even if the experts told you he was safe.
I wouldn’t but no doubt some on here would. Utter scum should be shot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:18 - Feb 10 with 322 viewsHighjack

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:14 - Feb 10 by Darran

I was just watching a video of him on Twitter being questioned with him replying “no comment” to all the questions.
He’s being sentenced in March. Would you ever let this prick out to walk the streets again even if the experts told you he was safe.
I wouldn’t but no doubt some on here would. Utter scum should be shot.

Your ire should be directed at Britain. Not at the guy who did it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:20 - Feb 10 with 318 viewsNotLoyal

The police hit him repeatedly on the head during the sword attack. Awful.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:21 - Feb 10 with 315 viewsDarran

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:18 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Yeah sorry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:23 - Feb 10 with 312 viewsFlashberryjack

Buckingham Palace sword attacker convicted of plotting new terror attacks ... on 18:18 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Of course it's the UK's fault.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024