Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... 18:05 - Feb 11 with 819 viewstheloneranger

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-man-utd-old-t

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:09]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Very enlightening why our side has so much trouble scoring.
We used to rely on set pieces with Ollie, VDH & Fulton.
Now we only have Fulton, some of the time.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 18:46 - Feb 11 with 756 viewsLeonWasGod

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 18:15 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Very enlightening why our side has so much trouble scoring.
We used to rely on set pieces with Ollie, VDH & Fulton.
Now we only have Fulton, some of the time.

When did we rely on Mikey and Fulton at set pieces? There’s been the very rare one, but I wouldn’t single either out. I’m not sure how many OB scored either, but presumably it’s more that the other two.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:18 - Feb 11 with 720 viewsJacket

Can't remember a center back really helping out with goals from corners since Ash did before being promoted to the PL.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:22 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsLeonWasGod

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:18 - Feb 11 by Jacket

Can't remember a center back really helping out with goals from corners since Ash did before being promoted to the PL.

And 50 pence head wasn’t exactly prolific.

Wilmot got off to a flyer with a couple early on, but he can’t do much from the bench/stands (did he go in January, seems to have disappeared?).
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:30 - Feb 11 with 675 viewsJacket

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:22 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

And 50 pence head wasn’t exactly prolific.

Wilmot got off to a flyer with a couple early on, but he can’t do much from the bench/stands (did he go in January, seems to have disappeared?).

There's a new ever present CB in town, he ain't very good, but Chelsea call the shots now, so he's in regardless. Perhaps he's in to get goals from corners, because he sure as shite can't defend.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 669 viewsLeonWasGod

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:30 - Feb 11 by Jacket

There's a new ever present CB in town, he ain't very good, but Chelsea call the shots now, so he's in regardless. Perhaps he's in to get goals from corners, because he sure as shite can't defend.

Frank’s a big fan apparently 🤷‍♂️

This’ll be the first time I’ve seen him, as I’ve missed a few lately. We need Mikey back and in form.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 21:03 - Feb 11 with 614 viewsCatullus

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:34 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

Frank’s a big fan apparently 🤷‍♂️

This’ll be the first time I’ve seen him, as I’ve missed a few lately. We need Mikey back and in form.

When VdH is fit again what happens? Will Rodon sit out? Maybe we should go 352 or 343? Nah, Rodon gets benched.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 561 viewsJacket

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 21:03 - Feb 11 by Catullus

When VdH is fit again what happens? Will Rodon sit out? Maybe we should go 352 or 343? Nah, Rodon gets benched.

My theory is that he's trying to reach the minimum number of starts required by Chelsea before VdH gets back to fitness.
Login to get fewer ads

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 05:44 - Feb 12 with 407 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 19:18 - Feb 11 by Jacket

Mawson scored a few for us in his first season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 07:56 - Feb 12 with 350 views34dfgdf54

Ash was awful at attacking corners as far as I can remember.
The staggering numbers behind Swansea City's set-play struggles ... on 08:05 - Feb 12 with 344 viewshobo

So we scored 11 goals from set pieces last season, yet have already scored 10 this season. Hardly staggering

It also says we constantly shipped goals from set pieces past season, yet we have the joint best record this season with only 6 goals conceded.

Only walesonline can spin positive stats into a negative!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024