Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holland 19:19 - Apr 24 with 1143 viewsDarran

Needs to happen here too.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11978351/ajax-denied-title-as-dutc

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Holland on 19:32 - Apr 24 with 1108 viewsPrivate_Partz

I don't get it. There are about 6 weeks of their season left I would imagine.
Health of players and fans must be priority so I suspect any matches that will be played will take place behind closed doors.
It also looks like we will be all be starting our 20/21 seasons behind closed doors unless a medication / vaccine miracle takes place.
Therefore why not finish the seasons behind closed doors and start the new seasons in the same way until it is safe for crowds to return?
Sure there are logistical problems whichever route is taken but this would seem the fairest to me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Holland on 19:34 - Apr 24 with 1102 viewsFireboy2

That would be funny as fvck.

All the plastic scousers will be crio babanod
Holland on 19:45 - Apr 24 with 1069 viewsPrivate_Partz

Holland on 19:34 - Apr 24 by Fireboy2

That would be funny as fvck.

All the plastic scousers will be crio babanod

Indeed. Self isolation has got so bad for me I listened to the Real Sports phone in.
One punter suggested the season should be scrapped as it would be impossible for the Police to control the celebrations with safe distancing when Liverpool win the title.
I would counter that is would be even more difficult for the Police to control the ensuing riots if they were denied it!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Holland on 19:56 - Apr 24 with 1043 viewsFireboy2

Holland on 19:45 - Apr 24 by Private_Partz

Indeed. Self isolation has got so bad for me I listened to the Real Sports phone in.
One punter suggested the season should be scrapped as it would be impossible for the Police to control the celebrations with safe distancing when Liverpool win the title.
I would counter that is would be even more difficult for the Police to control the ensuing riots if they were denied it!

If they did riot they would still claim it wasnt their fault

Fvck em i say.
Holland on 20:37 - Apr 24 with 987 viewsGaryjack

The Belgian and Dutch leagues are irrelevant. There is to much money at stake in the Premier league for the same to happen here. Liverpool will get their title and deservedly so. Nothing to do with plastics.
Holland on 20:37 - Apr 24 with 984 viewsCatullus

Test everyone involved and play all the games behind closed doors. Clubs will just have to like it or lump it if their team is weakened because their best player/s is/are isolating/ill.

Televise EVERY game for a small fee, £4 a pop maybe.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Holland on 20:42 - Apr 24 with 969 viewsOldjack

It's gonna happen here ,you'll see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Holland on 21:14 - Apr 24 with 920 viewsDarran

Holland on 20:37 - Apr 24 by Garyjack

The Belgian and Dutch leagues are irrelevant. There is to much money at stake in the Premier league for the same to happen here. Liverpool will get their title and deservedly so. Nothing to do with plastics.

Gary The Red. lol

Login to get fewer ads

Holland on 21:22 - Apr 24 with 913 viewsGaryjack

Holland on 21:14 - Apr 24 by Darran

Gary The Red. lol

Darran The Red lol. (Of Manure)
Holland on 22:03 - Apr 24 with 873 viewsDarran

Holland on 21:22 - Apr 24 by Garyjack

Darran The Red lol. (Of Manure)

lol

Holland on 22:16 - Apr 24 with 851 viewsVincent_Vega

Holland on 20:42 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

It's gonna happen here ,you'll see

It’s the only solution I can see

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Holland on 22:45 - Apr 24 with 824 viewsmajorraglan

AZ Alkmaar not happy as they are level on points with Ajax, but with an inferior goal difference.

Alkmaar is a tidy place. To be fair to AZ they have done very well this season, ground has a capacity of 17,000, they have an average small home crowd of 11,000 whereas Ajax are much much bigger.

Personally I think they should pull the public on this season, but it will spark no end of litigation. How long can they let the season run for? What about players who are out of contract in June should they move clubs? Would it be fair if say Leeds were 3 points clear when the window reopened with 6 games to play and they go and sign 4 or 5 top players to get them over the line?
Holland on 07:54 - Apr 25 with 686 viewsBest_loser

According to the media today the government have sanctioned a return of football next month, no fans obviously,

And possibly to be shown on free to air
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024