Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Steve Cooper 23:01 - Jul 22 with 1723 viewsswancity

Staff and players on that incredible achievement tonight

Certainly didn’t see that coming or the Stoke win

And after that anything is possible against Brentford

Unbelievable 👏👏👏

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 23:10 - Jul 22 with 1682 viewsJDWales

Congratulations from a Newport County supporter. I certainly did not see Swans succeeding. Here's hoping for a Welsh final and Swans get back to the top flight. All the best
Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 23:21 - Jul 22 with 1645 viewsTim_Harry

I'll be honest. I've been a critic of Cooper recently.

Not worth boring anyone with the reasons why. But recently he has got it spot on. The change in the system has been a huge factor. The fact that it's addressed the fact that Ayew is no winger, but has to be in the team has been a big one. He's definitely a striker, but not a number 9. Having two up front was perfect for him. It's also bought the best out of our full backs and lessened the effect of Cooper's inability to use wingers.

Before the lockdown I'd say the chances of us doing Brentford over two legs was absolute zero.

Hold on to your hats, folks!
[Post edited 22 Jul 2020 23:22]
Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 23:27 - Jul 22 with 1606 viewsOneill_77

Never in doubt.

Special mention to some our most revered fans, Warracant in particular for their true, undying support for the Jacks, for Wayne and for Steve Cooper esp.
The flaky snowflakes. Of which, there are many ..... (watch this space, warracant)
Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 23:36 - Jul 22 with 1573 viewsbuilthjack

There weren't many of us who predicted we would reach the play offs.
But hey ho, who cares. Now for 3 cup finals.
No reason we can't go all the way.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 23:54 - Jul 22 with 1539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let’s just go easy on one another eh? We got to the playoffs somehow. Let’s enjoy it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:18 - Jul 23 with 1498 viewsswancity

Sadly some of our fans are squirming tonight. Unable to celebrate tonight’s heroics as the result didn’t fit their agenda.

Just enjoy the moment. Very unexpected as it was. I still can’t believe that Forest have lost to Barnsley and Stoke whilst our players deserve huge praise. For turning it on when they really had to ...

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:23 - Jul 23 with 1481 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:18 - Jul 23 by swancity

Sadly some of our fans are squirming tonight. Unable to celebrate tonight’s heroics as the result didn’t fit their agenda.

Just enjoy the moment. Very unexpected as it was. I still can’t believe that Forest have lost to Barnsley and Stoke whilst our players deserve huge praise. For turning it on when they really had to ...

Imagine if we’d have played this formation from the turn of the year though. Top 2?
I’m delighted that we’ve done it tonight but criticism is legitimate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:36 - Jul 23 with 1465 viewsswancity

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:23 - Jul 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Imagine if we’d have played this formation from the turn of the year though. Top 2?
I’m delighted that we’ve done it tonight but criticism is legitimate.

It seems to have helped. MVDH makes such a big difference doesn’t he. And Brewster is on fire. But there’s more to it than the change of formation. They’ve recovered so well since the Luton game and Cooper deserves so much praise for that.

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 00:38 - Jul 23 with 1460 viewsdeanscfc

Haven't posted here for a long time but have viewed the criticism of Cooper and thought it's been unfair tbh. He brought Gallagher and Brewster and without those we'd be nowhere...he also has us playing good passing football again. Genuinely enjoy watching us play now.

Fingers crossed for the play offs.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 0:50]
Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 02:48 - Jul 23 with 1399 viewsjackrmee

I am the biggest optimist, and I haven't posted here for ages too. OI was starting to believe other poters negativity and Coopie's shit pres conferences, saying the same thing over and over with no tactical nous it seemed. Then he changes the tactics and I prayed he wasn't just going for broke and did actually have a plan B up his sleeve....Low and behold!

And now for his real expertise...
Getting a squad of players to win massive cup games!
Here we goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 03:48 - Jul 23 with 1377 viewsTimTtam

Unbelievable.

This is a big turning point in Steve Cooper's managerial career, regardless of whether we go up or not.

After Luton many of us (me included) were pissed, and the CooperOut topic came back. It seemed almost certain that our playoff hopes were gone, and that he has screwed up again. I finally voted Cooper Out in that poll.

But for Sheff Wed 2 games later, he took a risk and changed tactics. It didn't appear to work, but he tinkered with it and brought it back the next week. We're so much better under this 3-4-3 / 3-4-1-2 formation. Roberts and Bidwell are underrated attacking players, and it allows Ayew to play further up the ground.

Subs wise, he's been a bit conservative still, but in yesterday's game he made several attacking subs and went for it. 3 of our 4 goals came from subs.

I honestly believe every one of the 4 playoff teams has an equal chance of going up. Every team apart from Brentford, who are the strongest on paper, is in good form.

The stat lives on:
In at least the past 7 seasons (now 8), the team who was in 1st place after 10 games has always finished in the top 6.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 18:21 - Jul 23 with 1019 viewsBillyChong

Congratulations to Steve Cooper on 03:48 - Jul 23 by TimTtam

Unbelievable.

This is a big turning point in Steve Cooper's managerial career, regardless of whether we go up or not.

After Luton many of us (me included) were pissed, and the CooperOut topic came back. It seemed almost certain that our playoff hopes were gone, and that he has screwed up again. I finally voted Cooper Out in that poll.

But for Sheff Wed 2 games later, he took a risk and changed tactics. It didn't appear to work, but he tinkered with it and brought it back the next week. We're so much better under this 3-4-3 / 3-4-1-2 formation. Roberts and Bidwell are underrated attacking players, and it allows Ayew to play further up the ground.

Subs wise, he's been a bit conservative still, but in yesterday's game he made several attacking subs and went for it. 3 of our 4 goals came from subs.

I honestly believe every one of the 4 playoff teams has an equal chance of going up. Every team apart from Brentford, who are the strongest on paper, is in good form.

The stat lives on:
In at least the past 7 seasons (now 8), the team who was in 1st place after 10 games has always finished in the top 6.

Hopefully it’s given him a bit more confidence to make changes and got for it’ should we need to in the playoffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024