Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM now turning on liberals 04:13 - Nov 8 with 2170 viewsDr_Parnassus

Was only a matter of time. It’s only been a few hours.

It doesn’t take lefties long to eat their own.

Didn’t Churchill once say something along the lines of “Appeasement is those who feed the crocodile in the hope they are the last to be eaten”.

[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 4:32]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

BLM now turning on liberals on 10:03 - Nov 8 with 1500 viewsBoundy

There's much debate whether Churchill spoke these words , but even so if he or others did they seem prophetic .
“The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.”

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BLM now turning on liberals on 11:13 - Nov 8 with 1463 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM now turning on liberals on 10:03 - Nov 8 by Boundy

There's much debate whether Churchill spoke these words , but even so if he or others did they seem prophetic .
“The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.”

Ronald Reagan once said “If fascism ever comes to America, it will be in the form of liberalism”.

He was spot on.

Most fascist movements in history have been left wing in origin.

BLM now turning on liberals on 12:05 - Nov 8 with 1440 viewsBrian_Laudrup

BLM now turning on liberals on 11:13 - Nov 8 by Dr_Parnassus

Ronald Reagan once said “If fascism ever comes to America, it will be in the form of liberalism”.

He was spot on.

Most fascist movements in history have been left wing in origin.

bless you
BLM now turning on liberals on 12:07 - Nov 8 with 1432 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM now turning on liberals on 12:05 - Nov 8 by Brian_Laudrup

bless you

Thank you.

BLM now turning on liberals on 13:58 - Nov 8 with 1402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not surprised they are angry.

A man who not long ago campaigned to have black children sent to segregated schools to avoid his children "growing up in racial jungles" has just been elected President.

A man who played a key role in delivering the 1994 crime bill that paved the way to mass incarcerate black Americans; a bill that his own Vice President described earlier this year as "discriminated against African Americans".

A man who spoke directly to all black Americans on national television and told them "if you do not vote for me, you ain't black".

Remember, this man now replaces a man who largely tore up that 1994 crime bill and enacted policies that helped achieve the highest black employment rate in over 50 years.

If I was a black American, I'd be terrified that the next 4-8 years is going to be just like the Obama administration. Plenty of symbolic actions, such as the infamous "beer summit" where he sat down white police officers and black citizens, but very little to no actual policy changes that will help black Americans escape poverty.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:03 - Nov 8 with 1395 viewsA_Fans_Dad

BLM now turning on liberals on 13:58 - Nov 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A man who not long ago campaigned to have black children sent to segregated schools to avoid his children "growing up in racial jungles" has just been elected President.

A man who played a key role in delivering the 1994 crime bill that paved the way to mass incarcerate black Americans; a bill that his own Vice President described earlier this year as "discriminated against African Americans".

A man who spoke directly to all black Americans on national television and told them "if you do not vote for me, you ain't black".

Remember, this man now replaces a man who largely tore up that 1994 crime bill and enacted policies that helped achieve the highest black employment rate in over 50 years.

If I was a black American, I'd be terrified that the next 4-8 years is going to be just like the Obama administration. Plenty of symbolic actions, such as the infamous "beer summit" where he sat down white police officers and black citizens, but very little to no actual policy changes that will help black Americans escape poverty.

Don't confuse the poor dears with facts, if it isn't in the MSM & twitterverse it doesn't exist.
BLM now turning on liberals on 14:13 - Nov 8 with 1387 viewsBoundy

Robert Byrd who was former organiser of the KKK and extremely mixed views on race and civil rights For example, Byrd took part in a lengthy filibuster effort against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, but in fairness to the old fool he later renounced his membership to the organisation,

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4823594/user-clip-biden-loved-kkk

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:19 - Nov 8 with 1379 viewsDJack

Byrd a onetime, recanted, member of the KKK

or you could mention Trumps mate David Dukes the former HEAD OF KKK.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:32 - Nov 8 with 1365 viewsBoundy

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:19 - Nov 8 by DJack

Byrd a onetime, recanted, member of the KKK

or you could mention Trumps mate David Dukes the former HEAD OF KKK.

"but in fairness to the old fool he later renounced his membership to the organisation "

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:39 - Nov 8 with 1362 viewsDJack

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:32 - Nov 8 by Boundy

"but in fairness to the old fool he later renounced his membership to the organisation "

Yeah I read that the first time.

Now then David Dukes, Trumps mate, any comments?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

BLM now turning on liberals on 15:09 - Nov 8 with 1343 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Biden, a mate of the IRA.
Any comment?
BLM now turning on liberals on 15:17 - Nov 8 with 1338 viewsBrian_Laudrup

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:23 - Nov 8 with 1304 viewsBoundy

BLM now turning on liberals on 14:39 - Nov 8 by DJack

Yeah I read that the first time.

Now then David Dukes, Trumps mate, any comments?

No have you?

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:27 - Nov 8 with 1300 viewsHighjack

BLM now turning on liberals on 15:09 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Any comment?

*Message pending-awaiting approval*

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:40 - Nov 8 with 1293 viewsDJack

Any comment?

Yeah Trump gave as well.

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:41 - Nov 8 with 1292 viewsDJack

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:23 - Nov 8 by Boundy

No have you?

I dont need to their history speaks for itself.

BLM now turning on liberals on 17:22 - Nov 8 with 1271 viewsHighjack

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:27 - Nov 8 by Highjack

*Message pending-awaiting approval*

Bugger it.

Biden would struggle to spell IRA.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BLM now turning on liberals on 17:37 - Nov 8 with 1257 viewsBoundy

BLM now turning on liberals on 16:41 - Nov 8 by DJack

I dont need to their history speaks for itself.

That's my excuse as well

BLM now turning on liberals on 18:04 - Nov 8 with 1236 viewsCatullus

Any comment?

Yeah, all USA politicians should keep their noses out. I imagine they'd tell us too!

A country whose gun laws enables the killing of thousands of innocent people, including children, every year and they insist on sticking their noses in all over the world.

I'm not keen on Trump but by god it's frying pan v fire we're dealing with here. Not that the Uk is much better, we gave the lunatics the keys to the asylum doors.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

BLM now turning on liberals on 19:54 - Nov 8 with 1206 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM now turning on liberals on 13:58 - Nov 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That’s without touching upon Kamala and her record as a prosecutor.

It is no coincidence that people of Color came out in unprecedented numbers to back Trump and breakaway from their conditioned voting patterns.

Some of the ground gained in these areas over the last 4 years alone is breathtaking really.

This man has been openly against gay marriage for decades too, it’s funny people don’t seem to know this stuff. Again it’s no coincidence that the gay vote surged since he was voted in last time.

White liberals thought they were doing as they should, by listening to the media.... oops.

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:02 - Nov 8 with 1197 viewsDJack

BLM now turning on liberals on 17:37 - Nov 8 by Boundy

That's my excuse as well

So why did you bring it up? What were trying to demonstrate?

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:05 - Nov 8 with 1194 viewsDr_Parnassus

This epitomises woke Hollywood and woke liberal groupthink. All emotion, probably untrue and zero fact.

Someone should break it to her gently that the person that built those very cages.... she just (presumably) voted into the White House

The stupidity with these people is just off the scale. They essentially do the media’s bidding, vote how they are told to because Orange man bad.

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:59 - Nov 8 with 1175 viewsBoundy

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:05 - Nov 8 by Dr_Parnassus

This epitomises woke Hollywood and woke liberal groupthink. All emotion, probably untrue and zero fact.

Someone should break it to her gently that the person that built those very cages.... she just (presumably) voted into the White House

The stupidity with these people is just off the scale. They essentially do the media’s bidding, vote how they are told to because Orange man bad.

Weren't they Obama's gift to the world, he built them due to increasing pressure from illegal migration but without the thought of the families rather than individuals crossing the border. All in all a bit of a pigs dinner of an idea but the outrage only seemed to appear when Trump came to power , i suppose another stick to beat him with. Anyway they're mostly empty now .

BLM now turning on liberals on 21:01 - Nov 8 with 1172 viewsBoundy

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:02 - Nov 8 by DJack

So why did you bring it up? What were trying to demonstrate?

As your post is unclear as to what you're asking but I'll guess and respond by saying , my post was in response to DYSS who although not naming him intermated it was Biden he was referring to, I purely added to the post

BLM now turning on liberals on 21:03 - Nov 8 with 1169 viewsDr_Parnassus

BLM now turning on liberals on 20:59 - Nov 8 by Boundy

Weren't they Obama's gift to the world, he built them due to increasing pressure from illegal migration but without the thought of the families rather than individuals crossing the border. All in all a bit of a pigs dinner of an idea but the outrage only seemed to appear when Trump came to power , i suppose another stick to beat him with. Anyway they're mostly empty now .

Yes it was the Obama/Biden administration that built and implemented the border cages.

Not that the media would like people to be aware of that fact however, which is why many are not. The idiots that sing and dance and have millions of followers that are used as political tools to reach as many people as they can with their media shaped and false political opinion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024