Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1974 Birmingham bombing arrest 13:25 - Nov 18 with 1448 viewsonehunglow

Good to see police taking a break from worrying about gender /ethnicity quotas and pronouns and get into these cowards.

65 yr old arrested in south Belfast

21 dead ,221 injured.

Never brought to justice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 18:23 - Nov 18 with 904 viewsonehunglow

IRA did not admit responsibility for this outrage.

However ,overwhelming evidence they did .

In their words,a spectacular that brought the struggle to the British mainland-OUR Mainland.Our people.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:36 - Nov 18 with 885 viewscontroversial_jack

It's only taken them 46 years.
1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 22:43 - Nov 18 with 861 viewsNotLoyal

For me they have displayed extreme professionalism, they could have forgotten about it but they actually took the knocks from the past, remained professional and didn't let it die. Fair play I say.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 00:17 - Nov 19 with 839 viewsBoundy

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:36 - Nov 18 by controversial_jack

It's only taken them 46 years.

Regardless how long it's taken be thankful they're still looking ,although the "main man" has now met his maker downstairs.There are still many people are still around with a vested interest to see justice done and hopefully they will.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:59 - Nov 19 with 767 viewsKilkennyjack

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 00:17 - Nov 19 by Boundy

Regardless how long it's taken be thankful they're still looking ,although the "main man" has now met his maker downstairs.There are still many people are still around with a vested interest to see justice done and hopefully they will.

Yes indeed.
There is no room for any killings.

Including , of course, the killings by soldiers who shot unarmed civilians.
And for collusion, of course.

There are many people still around with a vested interest to see justice done, and hopefully it will be.

Beware of the Risen People

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 08:08 - Nov 20 with 722 viewsfelixstowe_jack

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:59 - Nov 19 by Kilkennyjack

Yes indeed.

There are many people still around with a vested interest to see justice done, and hopefully it will be.

Glad you condem the tens of thousand of unarmed civilians and unarmed policemen and soldiers your IRA scam murdered.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 08:38 - Nov 20 with 735 viewsBoundy

Yes indeed.

Agree there should be justice for all , no matter who pulled the trigger or planted the bomb there should be no hiding place.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 10:22 - Nov 20 with 720 viewsonehunglow

Yes indeed.

Now that is not quite true is it.
The struggle included armed resistance which epitamised Sein Fein ,people you loved.

The Struggle was taken to the mainland-YOUR mainland and anyone supporting this has blood on their hands. It's that simple and clearly the fact we are having this dialogue means we havent moved on-and never will .

Login to get fewer ads

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 667 viewsKilkennyjack

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 10:22 - Nov 20 by onehunglow

Now that is not quite true is it.
The struggle included armed resistance which epitamised Sein Fein ,people you loved.

The Struggle was taken to the mainland-YOUR mainland and anyone supporting this has blood on their hands. It's that simple and clearly the fact we are having this dialogue means we havent moved on-and never will .

Supporting a united Ireland does not mean you support an armed struggle.
There must be a democratic solution.

Likewise, wanting peace in the north of Ireland does not mean that armed Crown Forces should be on the streets.

We tried all this stuff with no success.

The success of the GFA was an incredible achievement, a global achievement.
The fact Johnson is seeking to undermine the GFA is something that Sleepy Joe will now happily correct. Gwan Joe ☘️🇺🇸

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:48 - Nov 20 with 673 viewsSwanjaxs

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 08:08 - Nov 20 by felixstowe_jack

Glad you condem the tens of thousand of unarmed civilians and unarmed policemen and soldiers your IRA scam murdered.

Of course every single murder that occurred during the troubles must be condemned, including those committed by the UDA and UVF...Agreed 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:54 - Nov 20 with 664 viewsonehunglow

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:48 - Nov 20 by Swanjaxs

Of course every single murder that occurred during the troubles must be condemned, including those committed by the UDA and UVF...Agreed 👍

Yep,but difference is Protestant paras did not bring the conflict to the mainland ,which means that OUR people drinking in bars/clubs and kids doing paper rounds and horses being mucked out were shredded by IRA /Sein Fein. We had bomb warnings from IRA not IVF or UDA . They were slaughtering us HERE..

It could have been you/me /your friends down the Rank on Tuesday night blown into pieces and have our body parts checked to tell our mums and dads we were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:54 - Nov 20 with 663 viewsBoundy

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:32 - Nov 20 by Kilkennyjack

Supporting a united Ireland does not mean you support an armed struggle.
There must be a democratic solution.

Likewise, wanting peace in the north of Ireland does not mean that armed Crown Forces should be on the streets.

We tried all this stuff with no success.

The success of the GFA was an incredible achievement, a global achievement.
The fact Johnson is seeking to undermine the GFA is something that Sleepy Joe will now happily correct. Gwan Joe ☘️🇺🇸

Do you honestly believe that without the initial introduction of troops on the ground that peace could have been achieved ? Do you remember the "Women for peace Movement " , I do, even they were attacked by the IRA supporters being accused of being patsy's of the British . Just why was the interface introduced, it was because of factions within both communities acted like feral dogs.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:56 - Nov 20 with 660 viewsonehunglow

Betty Williams and Mairead Corrigan brave girls indeed.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 21:01 - Nov 20 with 655 viewsSwanjaxs

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:54 - Nov 20 by onehunglow

Yep,but difference is Protestant paras did not bring the conflict to the mainland ,which means that OUR people drinking in bars/clubs and kids doing paper rounds and horses being mucked out were shredded by IRA /Sein Fein. We had bomb warnings from IRA not IVF or UDA . They were slaughtering us HERE..

It could have been you/me /your friends down the Rank on Tuesday night blown into pieces and have our body parts checked to tell our mums and dads we were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Read my post again...

Especially the "every single murder must be condemned" part 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 22:26 - Nov 20 with 628 viewsBoundy

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:54 - Nov 20 by onehunglow

Sorry I have to disagree , regardless of it being here or across the water they killed UK citizens and they were as bad as the republican side , they killed indiscriminately men women & kids, no matter who was in their way or which religion they followed. Look up the murder of Ann Ogilby and you'll see what I mean.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 08:54 - Nov 21 with 588 viewsonehunglow

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 22:26 - Nov 20 by Boundy

Sorry I have to disagree , regardless of it being here or across the water they killed UK citizens and they were as bad as the republican side , they killed indiscriminately men women & kids, no matter who was in their way or which religion they followed. Look up the murder of Ann Ogilby and you'll see what I mean.

Boundy.Im not defending anyone nor mitigating the filth the Protestant paramilitaries are BUT I was making the point,it was brought to the mainland.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 11:51 - Nov 21 with 553 viewsKilkennyjack

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 08:54 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

Boundy.Im not defending anyone nor mitigating the filth the Protestant paramilitaries are BUT I was making the point,it was brought to the mainland.

The point is that any life on the island of Ireland has the very same value as any life on the UK mainland.

Its all equally wrong.

Thank heaven that the men of courage and vision - from all sides - stepped forward to get the GFA in place and deliver 20 years of peace.
We must protect this achievement from Johnson.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 18:26 - Nov 21 with 520 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not quite peace 159 deaths since the good friday agreement linked to terrorism. Good job the British security forces are still vigilant to stop more deaths.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:13 - Nov 21 with 522 viewsSwanjaxs

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 18:26 - Nov 21 by felixstowe_jack

Not quite peace 159 deaths since the good friday agreement linked to terrorism. Good job the British security forces are still vigilant to stop more deaths.

Yes, especially if you happen to be a catholic civilian 👍

Breakdown of the figures

The figures show the largest group of those killed were Catholic civilians, accounting for 62, followed by Loyalist paramilitaries (41), Protestant civilians (27), Republican paramilitaries (17), police (3), prison officers (2), British Army personnel (2), and two others who are uncategoriesed.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 20:14]

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:41 - Nov 21 with 503 viewsonehunglow

What was that about supporting our people?

We prefer to support those who hate us and sought to kill us..

Strange innit

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:41 - Nov 21 with 503 viewsBoundy

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:13 - Nov 21 by Swanjaxs

Yes, especially if you happen to be a catholic civilian 👍

Breakdown of the figures

The figures show the largest group of those killed were Catholic civilians, accounting for 62, followed by Loyalist paramilitaries (41), Protestant civilians (27), Republican paramilitaries (17), police (3), prison officers (2), British Army personnel (2), and two others who are uncategoriesed.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 20:14]

Indeed but just to be clear, since 1998 more catholics have been murdered by other catholics than by protestants "In the period since 1998 the percentage share has moved up to 39.7%. The majority of Catholic victims were killed by republican paramilitaries. Out of a total of 62 deaths, 38 have been the victims of republican organisations operating within their own communities. Loyalists killed a further 22, and there were 2 killings where attribution has not been possible ".

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:36 - Nov 21 with 468 viewsNotLoyal

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:41 - Nov 21 by Boundy

Indeed but just to be clear, since 1998 more catholics have been murdered by other catholics than by protestants "In the period since 1998 the percentage share has moved up to 39.7%. The majority of Catholic victims were killed by republican paramilitaries. Out of a total of 62 deaths, 38 have been the victims of republican organisations operating within their own communities. Loyalists killed a further 22, and there were 2 killings where attribution has not been possible ".

With little editing this could be the USA 2020.

OK I've changed it.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:51 - Nov 21 with 456 viewsKilkennyjack

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 20:41 - Nov 21 by onehunglow

What was that about supporting our people?

We prefer to support those who hate us and sought to kill us..

Strange innit

Why are British Crown Forces still on the Island of Ireland...?

They are not wanted there.
And when they reduce troop numbers then things immediately become more peaceful.
You know ... its like its connected.

Google ‘collusion’, another reason for an increased death count of course.

Lets get the rest of the British Crown Forces Out and enjoy the peace.
20 years already.

Force will never win in the north of Ireland. History teaches us that.
You always talk to people in the end, so may as well complete the de-militarisation of the north of Ireland pro-actively.

Imagine Johnson showing that sort of leadership. No neither can I.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 00:01 - Nov 22 with 459 viewsNotLoyal

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:51 - Nov 21 by Kilkennyjack

And when they reduce troop numbers then things immediately become more peaceful.

20 years already.

You always talk to people in the end, so may as well complete the de-militarisation of the north of Ireland pro-actively.

On both sides of this supposed divide they are wanted, trust me. I've lived it for 16 years. Whatever people would like to think, this is UK soil. The catholics and prodestants under the age of 3o are really not interested in 1916, 1690 or any other zombie war. Ask my mate Billy if he cares and my best mate Patrick will agree. They seriously don't care. They just want the 5% to shut up and stop inciting terrorism because their grandads thought it was a good idea. Its 2020.

If there is a Xmas party on the falls Road everyone with a brain is invited.

OK I've changed it.

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 00:03 - Nov 22 with 456 viewsLohengrin

1974 Birmingham bombing arrest on 23:51 - Nov 21 by Kilkennyjack

20 years already.

” Why are British Crown Forces still on the Island of Ireland...?

Because Northern Ireland was created with the express aim of remaining an integral part of the United Kingdom?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024