Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon one side Davies on the other 20:59 - Jan 28 with 1126 viewsKeithHaynes

For Spurs tonight, Rodon has been more than good despite the score line.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 21:27 - Jan 28 with 1082 viewsFlashberryjack

You spoke to soon, Rodon just dropped an almighty clanger.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 21:48 - Jan 28 with 1050 viewsOptimisticJack

Such a pity to see Rodon's mistake for the important 3rd goal.
He was playing well up until then.

Optimisticjack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 967 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully he doesn't make another mistake like that for a while. First impressions are very important.

It's why James will forever be regarded as a notorious cheat due to his consistent diving during his first few weeks at Manchester United.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 07:09 - Jan 29 with 843 viewsKeithHaynes

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 21:27 - Jan 28 by Flashberryjack

He certainly did.

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 07:45 - Jan 29 with 821 views34dfgdf54

Fair comments by Jose.
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:09 - Jan 29 with 742 viewsOptimisticJack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 07:45 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Fair comments by Jose.

Good man management.
Joe put in some great challenges last night.
Got caught out with a tricky cross and seemed to lose his bearings. One of those things but it would have hurt him.
Put it behind you Joe and focus on the many positives.
On a side note so proud to see Joe Rodon and Ben Davies part of Tottenham's back 3 last night.
Great to see local talent performing at the highest level.

Optimisticjack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 724 viewsSkipTheJack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:09 - Jan 29 by OptimisticJack

Good man management.
Joe put in some great challenges last night.
Got caught out with a tricky cross and seemed to lose his bearings. One of those things but it would have hurt him.
Put it behind you Joe and focus on the many positives.
On a side note so proud to see Joe Rodon and Ben Davies part of Tottenham's back 3 last night.
Great to see local talent performing at the highest level.

It is great to see the two of them doing so well, but it's also a reminder of how cheaply we sell our best players. How much did we get? Was it around £20m for the pair?

Norwich got £25m for centre half Ben Godfrey from Everton, and I don't think he's any better than either of them.
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:38 - Jan 29 with 711 viewsjasper_T

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:27 - Jan 29 by SkipTheJack

It is great to see the two of them doing so well, but it's also a reminder of how cheaply we sell our best players. How much did we get? Was it around £20m for the pair?

Norwich got £25m for centre half Ben Godfrey from Everton, and I don't think he's any better than either of them.

Vorm + Davies = Gylfi + cash. Given the fee we eventually received for Gylfi that's not a bad deal. And we valued Vorm at £0 to avoid paying Utrecht anything.
Login to get fewer ads

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:42 - Jan 29 with 702 viewsjasper_T

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 07:45 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Fair comments by Jose.

Jose doesn't sugarcoat it, will call players out when they don't do well (see Ndombele who's now a delight to watch a year on). Joe had a good game. Easier for some to focus entirely on the one event since it was so costly, rather than the whole performance.
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:50 - Jan 29 with 698 viewsjackrabbit

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:42 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Jose doesn't sugarcoat it, will call players out when they don't do well (see Ndombele who's now a delight to watch a year on). Joe had a good game. Easier for some to focus entirely on the one event since it was so costly, rather than the whole performance.

Good to see those comments by Jose. Joe had a torrid night against Mane. The Sky Sports website gave him a 4 rating and reported:

“ Joe Rodon - 4

It was evident early on that Rodon was being troubled by Mane on that right side of defence and this turned into a nightmare game for him. No great surprise when he was drawn out of position for the first goal and he then made a mess of his clearance for Liverpool's third.”

The important thing is to put it behind him and show his undoubted class in his next game.
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 11:27 - Jan 29 with 676 viewsjasper_T

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:50 - Jan 29 by jackrabbit

Good to see those comments by Jose. Joe had a torrid night against Mane. The Sky Sports website gave him a 4 rating and reported:

“ Joe Rodon - 4

It was evident early on that Rodon was being troubled by Mane on that right side of defence and this turned into a nightmare game for him. No great surprise when he was drawn out of position for the first goal and he then made a mess of his clearance for Liverpool's third.”

The important thing is to put it behind him and show his undoubted class in his next game.

I'm sure Mourinho will give that drivel all the consideration it deserves.
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 660 viewsKeithHaynes

Jose
The third goal hurts me because it was a mistake by a kid who played very, very well. Joe Rodon played very, very well, so I feel very sorry for him and I'm happy with him."

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 12:36 - Jan 29 with 632 viewsOptimisticJack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 10:27 - Jan 29 by SkipTheJack

Davies deal I seem to remember was reasonable.
As for Rodon - market values being greatly affected during the pandemic. All clubs finances are under considerable strain.
As has been mentioned so many times the sale of Joe gave us some wiggle room to bring other players in.
Levy of Spurs though is a very difficult person to do business with.

Optimisticjack

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 15:25 - Jan 29 with 589 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 21:27 - Jan 28 by Flashberryjack

I disagree that it was all Rodon's fault, he was on the "right" side of Mane, the ball was in flight for an age and Loris stood like a plank on his line.
He didn't come out for it like the Cheltenham keeper did against Man City.
Rodon shielded the ball which Loris allowed past to Mane.
No dive at the feet, nothing.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 15:28]
Rodon one side Davies on the other on 15:31 - Jan 29 with 578 viewsBoundy

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 11:27 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

I'm sure Mourinho will give that drivel all the consideration it deserves.

Must have been watching a different game , the mistake aside i though t he looked assured and more than competent

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rodon one side Davies on the other on 21:25 - Jan 30 with 468 viewsKilkennyjack

Top post 👍

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024