Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THREAD LOCKED 08:00 - Feb 1 with 4215 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54094/transfer-deadline-day--updated-with-swansea-city-news-throughout-the-day

🔴CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WITH THE LATEST UPDATES🔴

Once on the news story check out the latest under the breaking news logo.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 08:26 - Feb 1 with 2232 viewsChief

Random rumour on twitter - Ayew to Leicester 4mill

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 2049 viewsKeithHaynes

Update at 10.15am

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 2028 viewsAndyCole

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:25 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Update at 10.15am

What was the update ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:34 - Feb 1 with 2020 viewsKeithHaynes

Keep checking back as we delve into the key Championship transfers that will affect Swansea City directly and indirectly

10.15 Morgan Whittaker currently on his way to complete his medical

Scroll to the bottom of the news item for updates in bold.

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 1991 viewsKeithHaynes

UPDATED 1045am.

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 1973 viewsonehunglow

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:34 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Keep checking back as we delve into the key Championship transfers that will affect Swansea City directly and indirectly

10.15 Morgan Whittaker currently on his way to complete his medical

Scroll to the bottom of the news item for updates in bold.

Im a bit rattled about Ayew' muted transfer to Leicester ,Guv.

Not so much as we would miss his experience but just whom would replace his guile .

Surely to God,Whittaker isnt expected to replace him ?

Worried from Wirral.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 1911 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:41 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Im a bit rattled about Ayew' muted transfer to Leicester ,Guv.

Not so much as we would miss his experience but just whom would replace his guile .

Surely to God,Whittaker isnt expected to replace him ?

Worried from Wirral.

Nothing on Ayew.

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:57 - Feb 1 with 1877 viewsonehunglow

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:53 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Nothing on Ayew.

Hope that is the case at window close.

Anyway,do I stay here amongst my chums or get the fook out on my Boardman.It's a balmy 3 degrees here and sunny. Dont tell me you are by the pool au naturale with freshly ground coffee and croissants served by the lady on the life.

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 1870 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 10:57 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Hope that is the case at window close.

Anyway,do I stay here amongst my chums or get the fook out on my Boardman.It's a balmy 3 degrees here and sunny. Dont tell me you are by the pool au naturale with freshly ground coffee and croissants served by the lady on the life.

It’s around 18 at the moment, in the studio, mixing the new radio show etc, no real pressure to do anything other than rely on Steph and Barry to update today’s transfers. I’ll monitor that 😉

Keep it simple, smile.

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:07 - Feb 1 with 1837 viewsKeithHaynes

Latest Championship news

GLEN MURRAY TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST PERMANENT
MITCHEL BERGKAMP TO WATFORD
WHITAKER CONCLUDING TRANSFER TO SWANSEA THIS MORNING
NEW CHELSEA BOSS BLOCKS GILMOUR LOAN POSSIBILITY TO CHAMPIONSHIP
ORJAN NYLAND JOINS NORWICH CITY FROM VILLA
32 yr old STRIKER LEE GREGORY TO SIGN FOR DERBY COUNTY
WEST HAM’S WINSTON REID AVAILABLE, BRENTFORD IN TALKS NOW

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:11 - Feb 1 with 1798 viewsonehunglow

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:00 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s around 18 at the moment, in the studio, mixing the new radio show etc, no real pressure to do anything other than rely on Steph and Barry to update today’s transfers. I’ll monitor that 😉

Keep it simple, smile.

Studio eh.

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:32 - Feb 1 with 1688 viewsjack_lord

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:00 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Keep it simple, smile.

If we get to Malaga at the end of July we are definitely going over to Cadiz this year.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:36 - Feb 1 with 1654 viewsonehunglow

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:32 - Feb 1 by jack_lord

If we get to Malaga at the end of July we are definitely going over to Cadiz this year.

Jase.
I think you can fly to Jerez then its a short drive to Cadiz.

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 11:40 - Feb 1 with 1638 viewsChief

Sam Greenwood?

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 11:44 - Feb 1 with 1621 viewsThornburyswan

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 11:40 - Feb 1 by Chief

Sam Greenwood?

Another England under age striker Chief?
Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:47 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewsjack_lord

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:36 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Jase.
I think you can fly to Jerez then its a short drive to Cadiz.

Cheers Rich, we are visiting my family in Malaga with the holiday thrown in. We were going last summer but Spain was taken of the travel corridor so ended up in wonderful Venice. My cousin's wife (Spanish) loves Cadiz but we didn't make it there two years ago.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:49 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsonehunglow

Transfer Deadline Day - Updated with Swansea City news throughout the day on 11:47 - Feb 1 by jack_lord

Cheers Rich, we are visiting my family in Malaga with the holiday thrown in. We were going last summer but Spain was taken of the travel corridor so ended up in wonderful Venice. My cousin's wife (Spanish) loves Cadiz but we didn't make it there two years ago.

It s a real part of Spain alright and I d love to go but ,pour nous, until September possibly October Mrs OHL aint going anywhere foreign ,apart from a sneaky dip in Wales

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 11:54 - Feb 1 with 1577 viewsChief

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 11:44 - Feb 1 by Thornburyswan

Another England under age striker Chief?

Yea believe so

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:13 - Feb 1 with 1475 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City updated

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54094/transfer-deadline-day--updated-with-swansea-city-news-throughout-the-day

TOO MANY STRIKER INQUIRIES FOR MY LIKING TODAY.

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:20 - Feb 1 with 1428 viewsChief

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:13 - Feb 1 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City updated

TOO MANY STRIKER INQUIRIES FOR MY LIKING TODAY.

Was thinking that. Why are we after another?

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:22 - Feb 1 with 1408 views34dfgdf54

Most likely down to the fact Ayew will definitely be off next year, or maybe there is something in him leaving.
🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:25 - Feb 1 with 1389 viewsmagicdaps10

This Derby lad is not an out and out striker.
Cooper wants a no 9 and that is being perused as is a Right back/wing back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:32 - Feb 1 with 1342 views34dfgdf54

If I'm Bielsa I'm doing exactly that, telling us no chance on Greenwood.

Why would he let him come down here to sit on the bench, when he can just do that at Leeds. Unless we are promising a certain amount of games it's a no go. Morris will be in same boat unless Ayew/Lowe get injured.
🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:38 - Feb 1 with 1303 viewsthornabyswan

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:25 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

This Derby lad is not an out and out striker.
Cooper wants a no 9 and that is being perused as is a Right back/wing back.

Would be a shame if we lost Ayew now after paying such a high wage for so long.

The next 5 months is when we really need him.

But 4 million plus 1.5 million in wages would be hard to turn down as he will be leaving for nothing at the end of the season.

It could well cost us promotion though unless we have a very good replacement who could step in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

🔴 Deadline Day - EVERYTHING SWANSEA & CHAMPIONSHIP RELATED click here � on 12:38 - Feb 1 with 1301 viewsKeithHaynes

NEWS UPDATED CLICK ON THE STORY

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024