Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 11:09 - Feb 21 with 516 viewsKeithHaynes

Personally for me he should hang up his whistle, I’ve never seen any referee court as much negativity and cause so many issues as he does. Surely his life would be better without the hassle ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56142686

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mike Dean on 11:21 - Feb 21 with 499 viewsmax936

Every game he presides over, is all about him and no doubt is colleagues would privately agree, every Ref get's criticized, but he seems to be constantly in the headlines throughout parts of a season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mike Dean on 11:25 - Feb 21 with 492 viewsonehunglow

Mike Dean on 11:21 - Feb 21 by max936

Every game he presides over, is all about him and no doubt is colleagues would privately agree, every Ref get's criticized, but he seems to be constantly in the headlines throughout parts of a season.

Ive met him.He went to my gym
I'll leave it there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mike Dean on 12:26 - Feb 21 with 448 viewsTreforys_Jack

He loves the limelight, many footballers who have retired have said how arrogant he is.
Mike Dean on 12:39 - Feb 21 with 432 viewsCatullus

I've never rated him, far too happy to be in the limelight, the best refs go largely unnoticed in my book.

I cannot imagine a worse scenarion than Dean on the pitch and Oliver on VAR. In my opinion, if there is a worse ref than Dean, it's Oliver. Dean is bad because he makes it about himself, Oliver is just crap.

I wouldn't want either reffing a local league game.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mike Dean on 12:50 - Feb 21 with 420 viewsonehunglow

Dean trust me is as we see him.What you see is what you get;smug,self satified,egocentric,arrogant and incompetent .
No offence

Mike Dean on 14:54 - Feb 21 with 369 viewsReslovenSwan1

Mike Dean on 12:26 - Feb 21 by Treforys_Jack

He loves the limelight, many footballers who have retired have said how arrogant he is.

Personally I would not take the jugdgement of footballers as a guide for me in anything at all. Nothing wrong with arrogant unpopular referees. The worst are those that try to curry favour of players or the media. The last thing we want to see if refs in the media

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mike Dean on 15:41 - Feb 21 with 337 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mike Dean on 14:54 - Feb 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Personally I would not take the jugdgement of footballers as a guide for me in anything at all. Nothing wrong with arrogant unpopular referees. The worst are those that try to curry favour of players or the media. The last thing we want to see if refs in the media

Mike Dean loves the media.
Mike Dean on 15:42 - Feb 21 with 335 viewsonehunglow

Not as much as he like Mike Dean

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024