Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS 12:44 - Jun 2 with 918 viewsRonaldStump

Those 'Independant FACT checkers' you keep seeing popping up all over social media if you dare have an opinion on the vaccine that doesn't suit the narrative.
Spreading misinformation in the guise of fighting it.they are actually fact blockers not fact checkers,

funded by you guessed it big pharma companies.

You couldn't make it up!!

And still people fall for it.

DISCUSS

(He She Him)

1
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 14:28 - Jun 2 with 878 viewsCatullus

Big money coporates trying to distort public opinion.....who'd have thunk it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 14:57 - Jun 2 with 864 viewsProfessor

But what about the independent ones?
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 845 viewsCatullus

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 14:57 - Jun 2 by Professor

But what about the independent ones?


I normally use Fullfact.org. No pharma links there, as far as I know.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:25 - Jun 2 with 829 viewsProfessor

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Catullus

I normally use Fullfact.org. No pharma links there, as far as I know.


Cat-I was not serious. Mr Stump made the common misspelling of independent with an ‘a’. Though you may wish to ask where the anti-Vaxxers get money from and how many are on the grift too.
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:14 - Jun 2 with 805 viewsA_Fans_Dad

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 14:57 - Jun 2 by Professor

But what about the independent ones?


The question is, are there any actually independent and unbiased ones?
Most are controlled by someone.
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:15 - Jun 2 with 805 viewsonehunglow

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:25 - Jun 2 by Professor

Cat-I was not serious. Mr Stump made the common misspelling of independent with an ‘a’. Though you may wish to ask where the anti-Vaxxers get money from and how many are on the grift too.


What one cannot make up is that fact millions still want to get in each others face with no thought whatever about any possible risk to health. Caution my rse.

We ve seen people seeing wearing a mask a an infringement of their human rights. With millions dying,it is seen as bad flu and the only ones that will die are stupid. These cretins are out there right now .

This is a tap in and Im too nice a guy not to kick a guy in the nuts anymore- t least not without good reason.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:21 - Jun 2 with 803 viewsGwyn737

We all need to get better at picking our way through the mire.

This popped up on my Twitter timeline this morning:



This man is a journalist for the newspaper with the highest circulation in the uk.

How can he get away with it? The responses show how easily people can be taken in.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 17:22]
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:21 - Jun 2 with 802 viewsCatullus

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:25 - Jun 2 by Professor

Cat-I was not serious. Mr Stump made the common misspelling of independent with an ‘a’. Though you may wish to ask where the anti-Vaxxers get money from and how many are on the grift too.


Prof, don't worry, I ignore bad spelling and gt on with it. I'm hardly the best English student myself!

Mind you, I usually ignore MR Stump too

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

0
Login to get fewer ads

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:23 - Jun 2 with 794 viewsGwyn737

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 15:25 - Jun 2 by Professor

Cat-I was not serious. Mr Stump made the common misspelling of independent with an ‘a’. Though you may wish to ask where the anti-Vaxxers get money from and how many are on the grift too.


Last nights Channel 4 documentary was good on just this issue.
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:25 - Jun 2 with 792 viewsonehunglow

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:21 - Jun 2 by Catullus

Prof, don't worry, I ignore bad spelling and gt on with it. I'm hardly the best English student myself!

Mind you, I usually ignore MR Stump too


Im a good speller .

I loved englsuh lesons

I had a bit of fun wih Crreative lANguage on a previou site. It made me the leg end I am and why I am so followed .

I want to thank Jesus for my gift

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:29 - Jun 2 with 790 viewsProfessor

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:23 - Jun 2 by Gwyn737

Last nights Channel 4 documentary was good on just this issue.


It was indeed. Wakefield should have been charged with fraud and GBH as well as being struck off.
1
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:31 - Jun 2 with 788 viewsCatullus

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:21 - Jun 2 by Gwyn737

We all need to get better at picking our way through the mire.

This popped up on my Twitter timeline this morning:



This man is a journalist for the newspaper with the highest circulation in the uk.

How can he get away with it? The responses show how easily people can be taken in.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 17:22]


You're saying it's not true then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

1
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 18:51 - Jun 2 with 761 viewsGwyn737

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 17:31 - Jun 2 by Catullus

You're saying it's not true then?


Good barometer I reckon 😉

If when you read that tweet you can realise that it’s rubbish then you’re on the right track.

If your first reaction is to get cross, then when the fact it’s rubbish is pointed out your first reaction is “that’s just the type of thing they’re doing” then you probably need to have a look at yourself.
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 18:53 - Jun 2 with 760 viewsbritferry

hey Ronnie, see that button that says "Caps Lock", try pressing it once

"iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS"

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 23:51 - Jun 2 with 720 viewsRonaldStump

To all the grammar nazi's.

I don't particularly care if I make a mistake now and again. I'm only human after all.
So take your Whitty retorts and shove them where the sun don't shine, there's good girls.

Back on subject.

Good Morning Britain, advising all those that have been jabbed by the gene therapy experiment to unfriend those who have used their god given right to refuse the offer of becoming part of the biggest human experiment in history.

What next concentration camps for the unvaccinated. That is where we are heading.
medical apartheid coming to your doorstep very soon.

(He She Him)

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 00:29 - Jun 3 with 711 viewsProfessor

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 23:51 - Jun 2 by RonaldStump

To all the grammar nazi's.

I don't particularly care if I make a mistake now and again. I'm only human after all.
So take your Whitty retorts and shove them where the sun don't shine, there's good girls.

Back on subject.

Good Morning Britain, advising all those that have been jabbed by the gene therapy experiment to unfriend those who have used their god given right to refuse the offer of becoming part of the biggest human experiment in history.

What next concentration camps for the unvaccinated. That is where we are heading.
medical apartheid coming to your doorstep very soon.


Grammar Nazi’s what? Greengrocer’s apostrophe ahoy!
1
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 09:19 - Jun 3 with 655 viewsbritferry

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 23:51 - Jun 2 by RonaldStump

To all the grammar nazi's.

I don't particularly care if I make a mistake now and again. I'm only human after all.
So take your Whitty retorts and shove them where the sun don't shine, there's good girls.

Back on subject.

Good Morning Britain, advising all those that have been jabbed by the gene therapy experiment to unfriend those who have used their god given right to refuse the offer of becoming part of the biggest human experiment in history.

What next concentration camps for the unvaccinated. That is where we are heading.
medical apartheid coming to your doorstep very soon.


now this is Whitty


Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 09:32 - Jun 3 with 647 viewsonehunglow

If you are going to post as you do ron ,then get it right or you'll look a knob.

See, I used an apostrophe there .


Now,get jabbed or you could catch it and die.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 10:25 - Jun 3 with 631 viewsScotia

I'm just amazed that stumpy has contributed to a thread he has started. Even if it is nothing to do with the topic.
0
iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 11:26 - Jun 3 with 620 viewsRonaldStump

iNDEPENDANT FACT CHECKERS on 09:32 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

If you are going to post as you do ron ,then get it right or you'll look a knob.

See, I used an apostrophe there .


Now,get jabbed or you could catch it and die.


Everything i post is 100% fact

You've been manipulated by government propaganda

Live with it
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 11:36]

(He She Him)

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026