Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters 15:23 - Jun 3 with 435 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 15:41 - Jun 3 with 410 viewsBoundy

Good .nothing liberal or democratic about that bunch of shysters

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 15:47 - Jun 3 with 400 viewstrampie

The guy that started this loyalist Northern Ireland/English bullsh*t at the start of this century at the Swans masqueraded as a Lib-Dem type (he was National Front type) before being found out .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:22 - Jun 3 with 362 viewsLohengrin

Tramp, mun! you’re from Glyneath. Prior to the industrial revolution the population consisted of three farmers, eight hundred sheep and one slightly puzzled goat.

Where is it you imagine your forbears came from?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:30 - Jun 3 with 360 viewsLohengrin

Oh! and as regards Peter Black’s mewing in the OP linked article one Elin Jones from Ceredigion replied:

” I’d say this too. For years LibDems sought to position themselves here as party for incomers. Sometimes it worked, not always. This time they were equally irrelevant to newcomers and those living here for decades.”

I think that’s what the hip young things call a ‘mic drop.’

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:43 - Jun 3 with 351 viewsProfessor

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:22 - Jun 3 by Lohengrin

Tramp, mun! you’re from Glyneath. Prior to the industrial revolution the population consisted of three farmers, eight hundred sheep and one slightly puzzled goat.

Always thus, but there is an argument of locals being priced out of housing in many areas.

My surname originates in Derbyshire where there is a village of the same name. It's an occupational surname related to the wooden industry. Family moved to Powys in the 19th century and then down to South Wales to work in the coal industry in the early 20th century. My mother's maiden name (Tabor) is also and old English surname. We are all mongrels.
Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:49 - Jun 3 with 340 viewsLohengrin

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:43 - Jun 3 by Professor

Always thus, but there is an argument of locals being priced out of housing in many areas.

My surname originates in Derbyshire where there is a village of the same name. It's an occupational surname related to the wooden industry. Family moved to Powys in the 19th century and then down to South Wales to work in the coal industry in the early 20th century. My mother's maiden name (Tabor) is also and old English surname. We are all mongrels.

Yes indeed there’s a pressing issue for youngsters in rural areas being able to stay local and get a foot on the housing ladder. This isn’t, as you know, an issue specific to north and west Wales it’s especially acute in Cornwall and north Devon.

*I’ve just caught sight of my side profile in the mirror, Prof. Very aristocratic. I think I may well be one of those Romans we were just talking about...

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:54 - Jun 3 with 335 viewsProfessor

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:49 - Jun 3 by Lohengrin

Yes indeed there’s a pressing issue for youngsters in rural areas being able to stay local and get a foot on the housing ladder. This isn’t, as you know, an issue specific to north and west Wales it’s especially acute in Cornwall and north Devon.

*I’ve just caught sight of my side profile in the mirror, Prof. Very aristocratic. I think I may well be one of those Romans we were just talking about...

I am sure Pliny will have spoken well of you!
Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:29 - Jun 3 with 303 viewstrampie

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:22 - Jun 3 by Lohengrin

Judging by the very old gold leaf book of family properties I would say they came from anywhere between Pembrokeshire and the Vale of Neath judging by the locations on their property portfolio.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:39 - Jun 3 with 289 viewsCatullus

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 16:54 - Jun 3 by Professor

I am sure Pliny will have spoken well of you!

Ahem, "No mortal man, moreover is wise at all moments"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:44 - Jun 3 with 284 viewsonehunglow

Glyneath must then be the road to everywhere else .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:49 - Jun 3 with 282 viewsCatullus

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:29 - Jun 3 by trampie

Judging by the very old gold leaf book of family properties I would say they came from anywhere between Pembrokeshire and the Vale of Neath judging by the locations on their property portfolio.

I could be wrong but I think he means back further, maybe before books.

My surname has Norman roots apparently. In Gaelic/Irish, Cornish/British or Welsh it means the same thing..."Arthur" The precise spelling of my surname was first found in Essex in 1116. I'm pretty sure my forbears were'nt Welsh but I can trace Welsh roots back over 500 years.

I told you before Tramps, do one of those DNA tests and see how Welsh you really aren't!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:54 - Jun 3 with 277 viewsonehunglow

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:49 - Jun 3 by Catullus

I could be wrong but I think he means back further, maybe before books.

My surname has Norman roots apparently. In Gaelic/Irish, Cornish/British or Welsh it means the same thing..."Arthur" The precise spelling of my surname was first found in Essex in 1116. I'm pretty sure my forbears were'nt Welsh but I can trace Welsh roots back over 500 years.

I told you before Tramps, do one of those DNA tests and see how Welsh you really aren't!

Why are we even discussing our descendancy at times like these.
I’m afraid nobody has the honesty on here to admit we are seemingly terminally parochial.

We simply revel in being shat on as we see it.

It is the martyr syndrome normally reserved for scousers

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 18:01 - Jun 3 with 274 viewsCatullus

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 17:54 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

Why are we even discussing our descendancy at times like these.
I’m afraid nobody has the honesty on here to admit we are seemingly terminally parochial.

We simply revel in being shat on as we see it.

It is the martyr syndrome normally reserved for scousers

I'm discussing it to show that Wales is not as Welsh as some people want to believe.

I don't like being shat on but surely we have to be parochial sometimes? I've said before we need to get past nationalities but that's an all or nothing situation....so nothing!

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 18:07 - Jun 3 with 272 viewsonehunglow

Swansea councillor speaks on influx of English voters on 18:01 - Jun 3 by Catullus

I'm discussing it to show that Wales is not as Welsh as some people want to believe.

I don't like being shat on but surely we have to be parochial sometimes? I've said before we need to get past nationalities but that's an all or nothing situation....so nothing!

You misunderstand me Cat.
We are seeing pure hatred against English people ,not by you and boundy let me make that clear, but it is a fair point I make .
Wales has to grow up and front up and be confident .That can only happen if it feels comfortable within itself.

When you see what is posted here then clearly not all are as the view is one of being always a victim.

As I say, scousers regularly get that title including some of our own posters .

We have to be honest and not simply attack each other .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024